Author Topic: The Eyes Have It  (Read 1199 times)

lordtrayus

• View Profile
The Eyes Have It
« on: July 05, 2015, 07:01:11 PM »
How does everyone like the eyes to look after someone's been murdered? Personally I'm a fan if the eyes rolled back but I know others aren't keen do what does everyone think

nick

• View Profile
Re: The Eyes Have It
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2015, 12:36:47 AM »
It depends, sometimes it looks good the rolled back eyes but I also like the open eyed death stare into the oblivion.

what I'm not very fond of is when an actor dies with crossed eyes, not many do it but the ones that i've seen didn't look very good and rather unrealistic to me

Kid Bronco

• For your info. Kid Bronco is also phil
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2015, 03:29:45 PM »
For me, they need to be open... sometimes the blank death stare and other times rolled up. Both ways can look great, but probably rolled up would be my choice most of the time. The situation is all-important though. For example, if you are up close to your victim (like face to face) I'd want the blank stare, as if he were still looking you in the eye. In cases like that, you might still be humiliating him with your dirty-talk and it would be nice to think that he was still hearing and seeing you up until the last second. In hangings, however, I like the rolled up eyes for some reason. Same goes for one who just got shot through the forehead. With them, I sometimes like to pretend that the killer and maybe his buddy or someone are standing there, admiring their kill, and start debating what causes that to happen... do the eyes roll up as a result of the trauma done to the optic muscles or is it some primitive desire to see where they've been shot?

doug

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2015, 08:28:56 PM »
It depends, sometimes it looks good the rolled back eyes but I also like the open eyed death stare into the oblivion.

what I'm not very fond of is when an actor dies with crossed eyes, not many do it but the ones that i've seen didn't look very good and rather unrealistic to me
I know what you mean, the crossed eyes ruins the video for me, it's like their trying to be funny or something.  Not a fan of the rolled back, but if the eyes are right, I like a nice stare.