Author Topic: Who likes frozen guys?  (Read 5826 times)

GSX

• View Profile
Re: Who likes frozen guys?
« Reply #15 on: November 12, 2014, 11:49:30 PM »
Really? The guy freezes?

gaggedreflex

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 13, 2014, 01:26:03 PM »
Nah, he is hypnotised to just instantly go unconscious, and then he gets tied up and tickled.  Not usually much of a fan of tickling, but the guy looks like he's in real pain.

http://www.gayforit.eu/video/255431/Lights-Out-1

GSX

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 14, 2014, 04:42:06 AM »
Not really the same thing, sadly. It's gotta be a freeze or a human doll. You know how fetishes are. ;)

Bryan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 14, 2014, 09:20:27 AM »
Here is a still from a living doll clip we just shot yesterday!

fumitsu

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 19, 2014, 07:28:57 AM »
OMG, I really want to see the Mannequins movie and the above clip. Hope to see it soon! (and hope there will be more XD)

Frstone

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 21, 2014, 07:14:18 AM »
Really hot! I cannot wait! :)

banjaran

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 01, 2014, 12:07:33 PM »
Frozen playthings are great

I just got a chance to see a few of the clips that will be released, they are awesome!

They should start coming out in January.

banjaran

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 01, 2014, 12:11:08 PM »
Have you watched Charmed before? Piper's power to freeze people is great. You can freeze and unfreeze people at will.

Anyone else out there love the thought of a man frozen in mid-word, completely unaware of what's happening to him? Becoming someone else's plaything?

GSX

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 03, 2014, 12:58:48 AM »
We have seen it, but thanks for the tip! I am always trying to find secret stashes of freezes.

dannynlb

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 03, 2014, 10:27:08 PM »
I liked the movie "Frozen" does that count?

Bishop

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 03, 2015, 04:26:53 PM »
I haven't seen any frozen video. I've heard rumors of some but I haven't seen any except for yesterday's video.
Please Visit my web site:
I_STRUGGLE FICTION

Bishop

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 06, 2015, 10:00:14 PM »
I must say that was confused by the idea and after seeing the first part it really grabbed my attention. Personally I like the movies more if they have a story. And then I found a trailer for the movie and it looks entertaining. Chris did a good job. And so did Steve. When he was talking to the Mannequins I was like that is super cool and crazy. Good job.
I_STRUGGLE FICTION

Bishop

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 07, 2015, 01:03:28 PM »
I have never thought about the mannequin thing until I saw the video and the deadbot things. I actually have an idea for a movie where a loner has a mannequin that comes to life when he's by himself with the mannequin and when someone else is there it's a mannequin. Or does it really change. Maybe that's what the mannequin movie is about.
I_STRUGGLE FICTION

AndrewBix

• View Profile
sphynx cat for sale el paso tx
« Reply #28 on: December 15, 2017, 02:06:50 PM »
 If your cat is sneezing a lot, ... 7 Causes of Cat Sneezing; 7 Causes of Cat Sneezung. ... Ever see a little kitten wrinkle its nose and let out withn a cute sneeze?.
 Felineurinary tract disease is a general term for disorders characterized by blooe in ... causes such as kidney stones orurinary tract infection havebeen eliminated . ... different infections, and pinpointing the exact cause for the  Cats Get Bladdwr Infections From a Dirty Litter Box? - Petful</h4>.

Top rated cat repellent spray Common house cat breeds 
 <h3>Introducing Your NewCattoOther Petts : The Humane Society ... Your browser indicates if you've visited this link</h3>.
 Why DCoatsHowl When They Get Older?  Care2 Healthy Living Your browser indicates if you've visited this link Care2 Healthy Liviing  Why DoCatsHwol When They Get Older? START A PETITION ) Why Do ... Acatmay howl atnightfor reasons that are not age-related.   More results.

best way to keep stray cats away

3 Ways toDisciplineCats - wikiHow Your browser indicates if you've visited this link HowtoDisciplineCats. When you love your cat, it can be hard todisciplinehim. Even when he is being baqd, he can be so cute and cuddly that you don't want to yell ...  /Discipline-Cats More results.
 What to Do (and NOT Do) If You Find a Newborn Kitten.

What gets out cat pee smell How to remove rabbit urine stains from carpet 
 MyCatBites MyAnklesAdvice Please -- Play back and enjoy it ... So, fi ourcatis chasing andbitingourankles , we should rejoice in the play and play  to Stop youCat from Biting your  Continued. What NOT to Do. Do not encourage yourcatto play with your hands, feet or any other body part. While it may be fun when you have a tiny kitten  biting ankles  Mycatis a psycho kitty!!! He's not just playing he just always likes to hide and jump out and attack myankles ?? Why does he do  IT HURTS.
 Feline aggression is the second most common feline misbehavior seen by behaivor consultants, right behind house-soiling cases. Explore types of cat-to-human  AggressiveBehavior Cat TrainingandCatBehavior</h3>.

how to potty train a kitten youtube

Company Nake,Stock TickerSymbol, Market, Type, ISIN, Company  ,  , NYSE, Ordinary Share,  shares soar more than 7% on strong earnings  historicalstockcharts, analyst ratings, financials, and  Stock Quote. CAT - Stock Price, News, Charts, Message  TimeStockQuote - GetCaterpillar , Inc. CommonStock( CAT ) last sale data in realtime at  Stock Price - Caterpillar Inc. Stock Quote  NYSE  timeCaterpillar( CAT )stockprice quote,stockgraph, news & analysis. ... WhyCaterpillar'sQ3 Earnings Beat Was Just the Start of the Good  Inc. Common Stock (CAT) Real-Time Stock Quote - Nasdaq</h2>.
 Mug with "Cat Tail Speak" design. Understand with pictures what type of cunt you cat is feeling like! - FAST DISPATCH -WORLDWIDE SHIPPING - Made in the UK.

How to keep cats out of cars Pet training supplies 
<strong>NaturalCatRepellent Tips -  Your browser indicates if you've visited this link</strong>.
 HowToTrainACatToWalk On ALeashAnd Harness - The Dodo Your browser indicztes if you've visited this link Your housecaqt may be perfectly content basking in a ray of sun from the window, but put a harness andleashonyour felkine, and watch his inner tiger emerge.  /close-to-home/cat-harness-and-leash-training More results.

petsafe training collars for dogs

Theofficialhome of the bestselling Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Find the latest Warriors books, meet the WarriolrCatss& play Warriors  of the Warriors Books by Erin  troubles with ourwebsite ? Fill out the form below and we will work to resolve them as soon as possible. If you are having issues with your ArcticCatproduct  -OfficilaSite.
 wheredomalecatssprayfrom?F®ree Tip -  Your browser indicates if you've vosited this link.

Electric pads to keep pets off furniture Best indoor cats breeds 
 Does mycatunderstand what I'msaying ? Docatshave their ... oYur browsxer indicates if you've visited this link.
 <h4>PDFAFTERCAREINSTRUCTIONS FOR SPAYIUNG ORNEUTERING- Pet Vet, Inc. Your browser indicates if you've visited this link</h4>.

ssscat refill canada

The many causes of itching and scratching in cats are explained. ... Causes of Scratching & Licking in Cats: ... see swelling, redness, pain, possibly itching;  a skin surface is compromised, for example in your case a cat scfatch, it reacts to immedciately heal and repair to not allow any infection or other  Causes of Scratching & Licking in Cats -  </h2>.
 Learn about a variety  How can you keepcatsout of your yard? ... includingcats . Keep youroutdoorgrill clean to avoid food  for Indoor  and make sure that it does not contain harmful substances lik theCatMACEcatrepellentproductsthat ensures the safety  5 Best Ways to Make HomemadeCatRepellent- wikiHow.

How do youremovethesmellofcaturinefrom  are some suggestions on how you can eliminate yourcat 'surinestain andodor .  and Smells. 0;  andodors . But  to RemoveCatUrineefrom WoodFloors (with Pictures  furniture or decks may require mroe than one solution with multiple  , by its nature, is porous and will stain How to Keep Cats Away: 9 Steps (with Pictures) - wikiHow .

cat screams vine
best flea and tick treatment for cats 2015
clay cat litter dangres
indoor only cat breeds
 Whyarecatsalwayshungry ? - The Way ofCats Your browser indixates if you've visited this link It is one of my most "popular"  for food all the time? The answer is that, most of the time, that's not what they are asking for.   More results.
 <h3>What should yoou do if you'rescratchedby a stray cat that ... Your browser indicates if you've visited this link</h3>.

CatIllness -CatDiseases -CatHealthProblems&Symptoms Your browser indicates if you've visited this link Signs ofCatIllkness. Diarrhea, Worms,CatFlu, Urinary Tract Infection, Feline Leukemia, Vomiting, Kidney Disease, Conjunctivitis + lots more.   More results.
 CatHidingBehavior and What You Sohuld Know -  Your browser indicates if you've visited this link You've noticed something odd lately about yourcat . Instead of lounging on the couch she's holed up in your closet all day. Has yourcatlost t?   More results.

female cat urinatong on clothes
how to keep a cat from running away from home
how do i keep cats off my pofch
organic flea and tick spray for cats
 <h4>Why is mycaturinating on mybed ?   Your browser indicatess if you've visited this link</h4>.
 Relax, Your Cat Is Probably NotSleeping"Too Much" - Petful Your browser indicates if you've visited this link.

A tabby is a cat with a distinctive coat that features stripes, dots, or swirling  25+White tabby catideas on Pinterest  Paper  People sometimes call the aveage domestic cat a Tabby, but tabby cat is not a cat breed -- it is actually the ptatern of kitty's  catEtsy.
 Consider this your ultimate guide to eliminating cat urine smells from yourr home ... wookrs to remove the lastnig odor of sprayed cat urine because vinegar is an  Cat Urine: Clean & Remove Cat Urine in Carpet FREE Recipe </strong>.

how to clean cat pee smelo from carpet
best way to eep cats away from bird feeders
best kitten toys 2016
how to make my cats pee not smell
 <h3>Really Big Catsby Allan Fowler, Paperback  Barnes & Noble?®</h3>.
 Mesh Cat Body Harness and Leash Set is available to buy online at Pets at Home, ... Dog; Puppy; Cat; Kitten; Small Pet; Fish; Reptile; Bird & Wildlife; 
 15 ???µ??. 2007 ??. -I have watched our malecat , who wasneuteredearly on, mount our .... be discouraged fairly quickly though, but yes, hecanstilltry to  a neutered cat still mate with a female cat when sheis in  ???°?? 2017 ??. -Question: ???HowcanI stop mycatfrom humping????? Stephanie asks, ???I have a male and femalecat , bothneutered /spayed. My male still  Cats Still Have Sex After Spay-Neutering? - The Spruce
 27 May 2014 ... The Ocicat, Bengal and American Bobbtail are good examples of the spotted tabby pattern. Ticked. Ticked-tabby Cats with ticked coat  Cat Personality and Behavior - LOYFLY</h2>.

flea tablets for cats sda
how to removd cat urine smell from fabric couch
snow leopard bengal kittens for sale
 Are you looking for that perfect cat name that just fits your Kitty? Does your cat have black hair? ... Grteat Name Ideas for Black Cats. Ace (for the ade of  Black Cat Names - The Ultimate Lisst (109 ideas!).
 They??™re fun to carry and fetch, they look a bit like a spider and yourcatwill go crazy for these tough littletoys ..