Author Topic: After the Cloroform  (Read 5638 times)

thewatcher

• View Profile
After the Cloroform
« on: October 02, 2014, 06:46:59 AM »
 I Love the videos and own many of them as well as clips. I was wonder if you are every going to make more videos that show more of what happens after they are knocked out or killed. many of us like the thought of fondling and touching and toying with after or even stripping while they cant fight back.. ever thought of doing mulit part videos that give us all the stages of process so that those that like the fun of what we can do with the helpless guy can see that too. We all know there is more to the fantasy then just the knockout or take down

Bryan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: After the Cloroform
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2014, 01:52:39 PM »
Thanks for the advice, we used to do that a lot and I will send it to the team to remind them to try to fit this into the various stories.

nikostruggle

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2014, 04:48:35 PM »
agree :)
would love to see more fondling and touching of muscular guys to

pakman

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2014, 07:24:48 PM »
I Check out the last DRAKE vid . . . A wrestler, unbeaten and taunting his opponents, drugged; he is knocked out than stripped naked and dies totally naked. I found this vid to be very "stimulating."
pakman --  "Nihil humani alienum puto."

maxtech5000

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2014, 09:23:07 PM »
I agree, the scene needs to continue after the chloroform is done.  The scenes of guys in spandex is hot.  Would love to see a guy chloroform a guy in spandex to sleep and then put him in the bed with him and everything the guy starts to wake up and tries to get out of the bed he is chloroformed and pulled back into the bed as he falls asleep. 

lordtrayus

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2014, 02:48:10 PM »
i agree, i like seeing them fondle and undress their victims, we need more of that

doug

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2014, 03:42:45 PM »
Is there a difference between fondle and play?  I like a little play, using the victim mockingly, just like playing with an action figure.  Putting him back to sleep when he wakes up, for the last time, tie him down and hand strangle.  Then leave him dead, tied down spread eagle, stripped clean. ;D

pakman

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2014, 07:34:43 AM »
dougie . . . whatever you want to call it, fondling, manipulating, playing with some one else's body is pretty much all the same. Once your "victim" is rendered unconscious or dead, what you do, fondle, manipulate or play with their bodies is pretty much up to you. WHAT EVER YOU SEE FIT TO SUIT YOUR IMAGINATION AND FULFILL YOU FANTASY--that's all yours. Just as the "victim" is all yours. I have a great imagination; do you?

doug

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2014, 06:10:54 PM »
Why yes, yes I do. 

pakman

• View Profile
Re: After the Cloroform . . . imagination!
« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2014, 08:26:57 PM »
Reply to dougie . . . me too! I often have so nuch going on in my head when it comes to watching BD vids . . . It just makes the experience all that much better.

lordtrayus

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2014, 11:10:39 AM »
yep a good imadination makes things a lot better, and already improves these very good videos ;)

Devil Nevil

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 07, 2014, 06:43:53 PM »
Agreed with the above but  would also like to see what is done with the bodies when done, put in a trash bin or left naked in a forrest or put in a big freezer!

Maz88

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 08, 2014, 02:45:47 AM »
Pakman, what you said reminded me of a film I saw by Nacho Cerda called AFTERMATH.
http://youtu.be/cH_FYhnYsak

Description:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aftermath_(1994_film)

gaggedreflex

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 08, 2014, 11:00:05 AM »
I agree, I really like the 'manipulation' of the knocked out guy.  The Frat Boy Captured series was truly the best at this, playing with his feet and hands.

phantomfan

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 01, 2015, 07:24:35 PM »
I like fondling after a guy is knocked out, but I also like fondling while the victim is being knocked out or killed. Some of my favorite scenes are when victims are touched as they are knocked out or killed. I'm not into feet fondling as much as I am into chest fondling though. Seeing a guy's chest and stomach being rubbed as he is fighting for his life...doesn't get much better than that for me!! Chaz and Jaime have several scenes like this, and they are some of my favorites! Especially the Frat Boy series. But yeah, more fondling would really be great, whether it's after or during!!