Author Topic: After the Cloroform  (Read 4142 times)

nick

• View Profile
Re: After the Cloroform
« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2015, 01:34:49 AM »
yeah, id like to see the action after the action hehe

Kid Bronco

• For your info. Kid Bronco is also phil
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2015, 12:18:02 PM »
Absolutely. I love seeing a guy handled and toyed with when he's helpless. I know that leather and cowboy-related themes are not the most popular genre here, but I'd still like to see a little more of that... closeup shots of cute guys wearing leather, boots and a gun belt who have been knocked out in some way and then stripped... stripped slowly in a way where their limp body has to be rolled over to make the job easier. For example, if they are lying on their back at one point, have the actor remain completely limp as he's rolled over on his face. That way his molester really has to work some to roll the fucker over. In so many movies (even the big-budget Hollywood productions) sometimes we'll see someone standing over the body and using his toe to roll the body over. Sooooo phony. It's obvious that the actor is "helping" in the roll-over process.

Once he's lying on his face, his skin-tight leather jeans are slowly peeled back, showing the top two or three-inches of his butt crack. Personally, I don't think you ever have to show full nudity. These partial glimpses can be more exciting. But I'd still like to see more groping in cases where the actor is okay with that sort of thing. In a custom video BD did for me (The Punisher) there's a fairly long scene where the "Punisher" is working his boot around in the kid's crotch. I love that part. Excellent, but of course that was more like the "S" part of S&M than fondling and playing around with the helpless victim. So, I'd like to see the molester using his hand to grope around in the crotch area of his victim.

Even little touches can add to the erotic element. For example, let's say the victim has had his shirt and gun belt removed. Rather than placing the gun belt off-camera, it can be laid across his belly or chest which sort of emphasizes his helplessness. Since I like the smell of leather, I even like forcing the victim to inhale its aroma. Let's say you have two victims and have already stripped one of them. You could put his leather jeans (or codpiece?) on the ground so that when you're working on the second one and he's lying on his side, his nose and lips will be resting on his buddy's leather.

No matter how BD plays out such scenes, it seems to me that going slow, with plenty of closeups, is important. That can work to everyone's advantage since the person buying the video gets extra minutes and there's very little if any additional "acting" time needed since they wouldn't be going to a new scene or stage-set.

ospral2005

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 23, 2015, 08:45:47 PM »
https://www.dropbox.com/s/cmn8g7l4z8jw6e4/Mi%20pel%C3%ADcula2.mp4?dl=0

Elaizacip

• View Profile
    • Hello
After the Cloroform
« Reply #18 on: September 23, 2017, 05:06:12 PM »
Thanks.  What kind of stuff is in there for TMNT and/or After the Bomb?

fttdeath

• Playing with a nice neck and dead hunk in SF area
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 04, 2017, 05:23:43 PM »
I definitely look for the action after the guy is out or dead - I often wonder how the killer can walk away from such a beautiful limp body!
love to play out some Best Death scenarios with guys in the SF bay area - particularly fond of necks, caressing, choking, slowing going limp in my grip ( or yours!) and enjoying the beautiful dead body, now mine to play with

Kid Bronco

• For your info. Kid Bronco is also phil
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 04, 2017, 08:14:18 PM »
I agree. That fantasy is a real turn-on for me as well. So please forgive this slight deviation from the main topic of chloroform, but since you're talking about playing around with a limp, dead body and necks in particular, here's one that I like: Let's say you're on the ground right under a gallows and the horny eighteen or nineteen year-old kid has just taken the ten-foot free fall through the trap door above. SNAP. Hmmm, was that the sound of the rope suddenly snapping tight or his neck? No matter. The soles of his his boots are still three-inches above the piss-soaked dirt. Damn, that hangman is a real professional... being able to judge the distance so accurately. But that's what you paid him extra for. The wiry kid is about three-inches shorter than you are and you're now nose to nose and staring him in in the face.

Still, you'll need to wait a few seconds before you can begin playing around with him. Yeah, technically speaking, he's probably already dead, but his nerves and muscles don't know that yet. His tall and heavy engineer boots pedal air as his upper body jerks violently a few times. The air escaping from his lungs are forced to pass through his greatly restricted throat and esophagus and that creates an odd-sounding croaking noise. Fuck. Slowly, his eyes roll up into their sockets and the tip of his tongue now rests on his lower lip.

Suddenly he's still. Well, that is except for a brief and rapid twitching of his left boot. Now you can fondle the warm body. It rotates soooooo easily at the end of the rope... easy to position in any way you wish. You can press your lips and nose against his perspiring neck. And here's the thing... something you never even thought about until now. The tactile sensations are incredible. Your lips can experience the damp, slightly salty-tasting surface of his smooth, youthful skin, but just move your head an inch or two and it's something else altogether. Now your nose is pressing against the noose rope where it still bites into the poor kid's neck. Damn, the hangman used a brand new rope and it wasn't a nice smooth one either. It was one of those hemp fiber ones that has a prickly feel to it when you draw your hand along its surface. Sadistic as hell. So, hangman, why the hell did you have to go and pester the kid like that before pulling the lever that opens the trap door? He only offers a sly grin in reply.

Oh well, might as well enjoy the moment. The prickly rope has that characteristic odor that somewhat reminds you of kerosene or some kind of machine oil. You gently brush your nose and lips against it and then go back to the smooth surface of his neck. You might also let one hand reach down to feel the kid's crotch. Of course I like to imagine that he's wearing skintight leather chaps, and in this case, denim Levi's under them. You knew what the rumor was... the kid was hung like a horse. Well duh. And as with most eighteen and nineteen year-olds, he was generally horny as hell most the time. Must have been that way when he dropped the ten-feet through the trap door. He would have experienced that weightless sensation in the pit of his stomach. That alone will give some guys a hard-on.

In any case, there's now an almost obscene bulge pushing out from the opening in his chaps. Your hand squeezes and manipulates the firm package of young manhood. Question play through your mind and you feel around for answers. Did the kid shoot a death load as he jerked around? If not, can I still make the fucker shoot  off? Will the denim bulge suddenly become soaking wet, indicating that he's finally decided to take a piss?

The play continues as the kid hangs there, slowly rotating one way and then the other, offering no resistance. He's all yours to do with what you want.