Author Topic: Ever had the opportunity . . .?  (Read 1919 times)

pakman

• View Profile
Ever had the opportunity . . .?
« on: September 24, 2014, 04:12:16 AM »
Believe it or not . . . I once had the opportunity to engage in necrophilia. I had a very good friend whose family operated a funeral home on the east coast. We had been out for an evening, a very long evening, in New York and were rather inebriated when we returned to his family's home which was on the floor above the public rooms of their mortuary/funeral home. They did all the body prep in the basement of the building they lived in; white tiled walls and all. There had been an automobile accident and there were two dead 19 yr bodies that had been brought in late in the evening. When we returned that night, my friend decided to show me where they prepared the bodies. We went down to the coolers in the basement to see the victims. The bodies were on tables, side by side, in the coolers. They had been stripped of their clothing and washed down earlier, ready to be embalmed in the morning after the rigor had subsided. They both had died of head injuries (not a whole lot of physical damaged beyond bruises and some severe cuts) when their vehicle flipped on I-95;they were drunk and they weren't wearing seat belts. (Lesson: Wear your GD seat belt!!!) My friend pulled off the sheets covering them. Two very attractive 19 yr old corpses (freshmen at the local Univ.) were laid out, totally naked, on those funky tables that morticians use. Their corpses had been washed down and laid out with their arms by their sides. It was tempting, given our state of inebriation. But the bodies were still in rigor and almost impossible to manipulate. We just jacked them off a bit and stuck a few fingers up their butts, and ran our hands over their chests and torsos--they both had hard-ons (a regular condition my friend told me)--but anything more wasn't possible. The closest I ever came to screwing a corpse!
pakman --  "Nihil humani alienum puto."

13twisted666

• View Profile
Re: Ever had the opportunity . . .?
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2014, 05:55:18 AM »
I have been turned on by dead guys who still looked really good after death. I really have a thing for guys who have drowned and where still before the bloating stage of decomposition. Love guys with a good physique still showing it off after they have past on.... It's strange because I never thought I could be turned on by a dead body....

pakman

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2014, 06:05:32 AM »
I, like you, never really thought much about dead bodies as being at the center of my sexual interests. However, I have to admit that when I was a prepubescent boy of 11 or 12, 13,, we used to play cowboys and Indians on the farm that I grew up on in the upper Midwest. There were lots of boys between eight and 15 who were often times very available to play a game like cowboys and Indians. There was an acre or so of trees and brush that had a stream about 10 feet wide running through it that we used to play in a great deal. This stream bisected this acre and provided us with ample space and a lot of undergrowth to play games in. And of course cowboys and Indians was a very fashionable game to play back then. We would of course divide the pool of human bodies into teams; some would play cowboys and others Indians. It was generally hot and humid in the latter summer months and generally all that we wore then was Whitey tighties with a pair of gym shorts and nothing else. A bunch of barefoot boys playing make-believe deadly games. One of my favorite playmates then was a kid my age whose name was Bobby. Nature had gifted Bobby with a beautiful body even when he was only 12or 13. One of the rules of the game was that whoever got tagged out first had stay where they were until the other teammates could carry their body back to camp. And whenever Bobby played dead I made sure that I had the opportunity to carry his dead corpse back to camp. Bobby had beautiful skin and a set of small brown nipples that used to perk my perk. We always left one person in camp to protect the dead. Because if they got tagged by a teammate while being dead they were back in the game. Anyway, I guess that the first time that I realized that I could be turned on by someone playing dead. It wasn't until my mid-20s as I've said above that I actually have the opportunity to mess with the dead body. It was kind of funny that Bobby and I were the same age because we kind of experimented a bit with each others bodies; we would allow each other the opportunity to feel up one another when either of us were dead or playing dead. Bobby and I never really had a sexual relationship even in our later teens but both of us knew what each other knew about each other. When we finally got into high school, Bobby and I didn't have a great deal of personal interchange. But we knew each other; in a way that made us more familiar. I was a brain and Bobby was brawn, and in high school that kind of kept us apart. But whenever Bobby played dead when we were boys of 12 or 13, Bobby was always my favorite playmate; especially when he played my victim.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2014, 07:05:52 AM by pakman »
pakman --  "Nihil humani alienum puto."

dewtabb

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2014, 07:49:46 PM »
 Strange... yes!!!! But I am getting aroused, nonetheless.