Author Topic: Knockouts  (Read 5637 times)

lordtrayus

• View Profile
Knockouts
« on: October 04, 2014, 02:49:26 PM »
Not strictly the right place I suppose, but what about other methods of knocking someone unconscious, could they be used, methods other than chloroforming? Drugging someone has been mentioned, but what about just blows to the head, give the attacker more time to play with their victims? Just a thought

doug

• View Profile
Re: Knockouts
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2014, 03:59:39 PM »
Yes, Yes I agree!!!  There are at least two I'm sure of coming, with blows to the head.  How about a TASER, you can zap the victim a few times, before totally putting him out.  Or just one good jolt.  Drugging scenes always seem to be dragged out, but with the injection, it would be quicker.  Then repeat as needed while playing with the victim.   Just plain assaulting the victim, jump from behind, bounce his head off the ground/floor.  Or a combo, TASER him and he's stunned, punch his lights out.   Sleeper hold, which I think is different then a choke out, the sleeper should be faster since it's cutting off the blood flow. 

lordtrayus

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2014, 04:04:28 PM »
glad you agree, dont get me wrong, the chloroform is hot, but just knocking them out, or tazing them a few times, and then keeping it up every time they cause any trouble until you get ready to strangle them to death, that would be very good to see

doug

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2014, 07:41:33 PM »
This is a pic from a custom, it will be a head ko.

Victor

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2014, 11:17:03 PM »
hehe
yeap, there's more that one way to know someone out :P

Bryan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2014, 10:02:30 AM »
That is going to be an awesome clip!

badjohnny25

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2014, 07:17:29 AM »
Yes I too would love to see other methods of knocking the dude out, such as hits on the head, or even suffocation with a pillow, knocking them out with a bag over their head, etc.  Chloroform is the ultimate knock out but would love to see the methods vary a bit!

Victor

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2014, 07:20:36 AM »
You're right, Chloroform is good, but there are many ways to KO someone! :)

zipco

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2014, 03:41:16 PM »
The KO to the head is a great idea.  I'd like to see scenes like this:  victim is grabbed and then blackjacked over the head or chopped on the back of the neck and he slumps into his attacker's arms and body and then held a bit before being dragged away.  This gives opportunity to let the KO scene last a bit longer rather than just being hit and falling out of the frame of the camera.  It also allows a close-up of the victim's face as he passes out. 

badjohnny25

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2014, 05:30:17 AM »
I would also like to see them dragged by their barefeet once in a while and not always be there arms.