Author Topic: Live Deaths  (Read 4209 times)

Bryan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Live Deaths
« on: October 06, 2014, 10:41:35 AM »
At our production meeting today we were talking about a possible new feature in which you would get to see the actors as they actually perform their scenes.

You would get a window to seeing them act out their scenes on the set...maybe even based on ideas you submit. You could send in actor questions and ideas and then we would perform it through a video stream you could sit at your computer and watch...almost like you are there!

We'd like to hear from fans and see if they were interested in this and should we work on setting it up? Thoughts, ideas and suggestions are welcome.

Thanks!

nikostruggle

• View Profile
Re: Live Deaths
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2014, 12:01:07 PM »
sounds cool, how would it work? would it be like a behind the scenes, live stream?

Bryan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2014, 02:14:16 PM »
We would set a time and it would be a live stream of a scene. We don't have the details we just want to get some feedback from our fans, would that be something you might be interested in?

Khlirel

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2014, 04:26:29 PM »
I would even say that it sounds very very interesting !

pakman

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2014, 08:18:24 PM »
Yes yes yes! I think it's a great idea! I can assure you that I would be among the first in line to participate. Just let me know when and where you need me to be. I have a lot of time on my hands these days and would really like to participate in something like this. Perhaps you could try this out with a few select members of the forum to see how well this could be done. I think it would be really, if you pardon the expression, cool!
pakman --  "Nihil humani alienum puto."

Bryan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2014, 11:04:39 AM »
Glad you all seem interested, let us work out some details and get back to everyone.

Anyone else interested?

Devil Nevil

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2014, 06:40:07 PM »
Yes I would like to see this, One thing to think about-what time of day would you shoot/do this? I am sure Iam not the only one in a different time Zone? I am average ten hours ahead of you guys

Bryan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2014, 10:51:20 AM »
That is one thing we would have to work out, more details to follow.

gutstabber

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2014, 01:07:31 PM »
Yeah I'm up for that too! Again, the time difference is the only problem but I'm sure I can work around that :)

strugglefootlover

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2014, 10:46:48 PM »
I think that'd be great as well. some ideas huh? I have a lot lol

Bryan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2014, 10:40:50 AM »
What we are thinking is almost a live chat with two actors while they play out various scenes...what do you think of that idea?

Devil Nevil

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 10, 2014, 05:32:50 PM »
That sounds good, be interesting to see how the actor react to some of the comments said about them and most defiantly if they are not gay-with guys saying how good they look

Bryan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 10, 2014, 07:19:35 PM »
All good ideas, we are still working this through. Any other ideas from others is more than welcome!

doug

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 25, 2014, 04:08:55 PM »
Bryan would it be a possibility to do this with custom videos, when I look at a custom I had done, I see things in the outtakes that would have been a better scene.  My opinion of course, but if its my custom, that would be the only one that matters. Or even before they start editing the footage, there could be some options.

Bryan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 27, 2014, 05:45:09 PM »
Doug, do you mean we send you all the RAW footage and you decide how to cut it together?