Author Topic: Live Deaths  (Read 3540 times)

doug

• View Profile
Re: Live Deaths
« Reply #15 on: October 27, 2014, 07:16:40 PM »
Sort of I guess, one of mine for example, was a head ko.  In the footage it was done different ways, if I would have seen and known, the one that was used would not have been my choice.  When coming up with a idea for a video, I don't script the whole thing, just how I want the main stuff.  KO, torture type, kill....
Then again, if it were Live, it would help too.  My last one was missing a couple key things, which was annoying since I went with a higher price, to keep them. 

Bryan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 28, 2014, 12:26:13 PM »
Sort of I guess, one of mine for example, was a head ko.  In the footage it was done different ways, if I would have seen and known, the one that was used would not have been my choice.  When coming up with a idea for a video, I don't script the whole thing, just how I want the main stuff.  KO, torture type, kill....
Then again, if it were Live, it would help too.  My last one was missing a couple key things, which was annoying since I went with a higher price, to keep them.

That is an interesting concept however it would take a great deal of time to do that. I think if someone was willing to pay the extra money we could make it happen.

Bryan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 28, 2014, 12:28:23 PM »
Live streaming sounds like an awesome idea but as someone else has pointed out, time zone is a factor. I think here I'm about 16 hours ahead of he US.
I've ordered a lot of customs this past year and I really love them all. There's a buzz when I first receive the stills form the set. I will actually hold off on opening the file to delay the thrill! It's very cool to see something of what's on its way. RAW footage has been mentioned in this thread in relations to live streaming etc. For me, and this is my own personal take on things, when I order a custom and receive the RAW footage with it, where there might be scenes that could well have fitted in the custom that eventually finds it way to the site for sale, ultimately I am glad the extra footage did not because the RAW footage then is really a private pleasure. It comprises scenes tried and tested that were apart of the initial conception that only I get to see. It makes the custom aspect of BD more of a viable and valid commodity. I think there has to be a certain "custom" to customs which allows for the purchaser to feel that what they have is really theirs, that's the ROAR aspect of RAW for me lol ... as well as being something shared on the site. Either way I love my new hobby to death :)

One thing we were thinking is doing this in a chat style were the viewers could talk right to an actor and have them act out various things. We would also record the live feed and make it available on the site along with the chat so they can see both the chat and video at the same time. Do you think that would be interested?

We are looking for as much feedback as possible and plan to do this in November.

Kid Bronco

• For your info. Kid Bronco is also phil
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 28, 2014, 10:07:15 PM »
Sounds like a great idea to me. I know that with the two custom videos BD did for me, I enjoyed the many outtakes in the raw footage as much as the finished video. I know that there must be many fine actors who are good at playing different roles even when they, themselves, have no personal interest or identification with the role. Still, I'm sure that some really do "get off" on the role they're playing and probably have hot fantasies when they play the victim or killer. I'd love to hear from some of them... talking about things that get them excited. Do any of them get a hard-on while filming and have to take a break until they calm down... are any of them willing to talk about their sexual orientation... things like that.

Oh, just for the record, Kid Bronco is also phil.

Scally

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 07, 2014, 04:46:47 PM »
Yes but should be free for so long then pay if you want more

Bryan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 24, 2014, 12:47:47 PM »
You can now buy tickets for the first ever live event! Here is a link to the page to purchase: www.bestdeaths.com/live-deaths-ticket-december-12th-7pm-est.html

The price will go up on December 1st so be sure to get your ticket now!