Author Topic: MURDER HE WROTE: Murdering Beau Hartley  (Read 640 times)

pakman

• View Profile
MURDER HE WROTE: Murdering Beau Hartley
« on: November 05, 2017, 05:43:14 PM »
I met Beau Hartley at "Mirrors"--a local gay bar in Olympia. He was a freshly minted graduate of UW – Seattle. He managed to land a job working for an IT company in Olympia that specialized in creating programs for the Washington state house. He was 22, blonde and blue-eyed, 5'10", 150 lbs; he was a very handsome young gay guy who especially liked one night stands with virtual strangers.

It was around 1 AM when I asked the bartender to send him another of whatever he was drinking. When the drink arrived the  bartender told would it was from; he looked on the bar, picked up his drink and came to sit next to me. We chatted for a while before he got around to invite me back to his place for a drink. We headed out the door and walked two blocks to his downtown apartment. He poured us both a couple of double Bourbons  before excusing himself to take a piss.

I seized the moment  to spike his drink with a good dose of the knock drug I pulled from my jeans pocket; I knew that rohypnol causes muscle relaxation, unconsciousness, and amnesia. Given in small amounts the victim feel hypnotized or paralyzed I wanted Beau paralyzed when he came to.

He returned shortly and sat next to me on the couch. We both picked up our drinks; but will finished about half of his and I merely sipped a bit. We talked to more before I noticed that he was beginning to slurred his speech. I raised my glass and toasted him; he slammed the rest of his bourbon down. It didn't take long before the drug took affect. He passed out on the couch; I picked him up and walked him into the bedroom, laying his unconscious body on his bed.

I left his apartment and walked down to my car; retrieving my back pack from the trunk; I was going to need a few things to finish what I intended. When I got back to his apartment Beau was semi unconscious. I
ripped his t-shirt off and turned him face down, pulling his arms behind his back and I tied his wrists tightly, wrapping a rope around his upper arms and chest a couple of times to make sure he was somewhat immobile.

I turned him on his back; a few moments later he was conscious but quite paralyzed by the drug I put into his drink. I kissed his lips and rubbed my hand up-and-down his well-muscled torso; pinching his nipples and fingering his navel. I sat up and reached down to the waist band of his jeans to loosen the metal button and pull down the zipper. I stood over him and pulled his jeans down his hips. He was sporting a hard on and lay there motionless while I bent over and sucked his cock. I could taste the pre-cum that he ejaculated and I knew he was about ready to shoot his load. His cock throbbed spontaneously when I reached into my back pack, pulling out my pistol I fired a single bullet into Beau's forehead. His paralyzed body jerked slightly but didn't really move--hiss eyes stayed open. I stared down at him for a few minutes. I could feel my own cock get hard quickly and I began to cum spontaneously. I was breathless when I finished cuming. My pistol was still in my hand; I put it in my back pack and pulled out the 6" long ice pick and placed it's point over Beau's chest. I pushed the pick into Beau's heart; a small rivulet of blood flowed from the wound on to his chest when I pulled it out.

I dropped the ice pick into my pack. I leaned over Beau one last time and kissed him on the lips. I left his apartment leaving his dead body to be found a few days later.
pakman --  "Nihil humani alienum puto."