Author Topic: Don't do this pls..  (Read 3880 times)

holimender

• View Profile
Don't do this pls..
« on: October 08, 2014, 01:41:58 PM »
http://www.bestdeaths.com/alex-gives-nick-a-naked-oil-death-massage-then-jacks-off-his-corpse.html

Recently i bought the above clip and I was introduced to nick showcasing a big fake plastic dick that jizzes like a fountain towards the end of clip. I immediately went soft on that. Pls keep your toys at home and don't do that anymore. It's just too comical. I'd rather go hard on real small dick than a gozillic plastic sausage. I dunno how many actually like that but just giving my two cents worth of feedback (or $19.99 to be exact..)

Bryan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Don't do this pls..
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2014, 02:20:37 PM »
holimender, sorry you were not pleased with your purchase. Please send Ryan and email at ryan@bestdeaths.com and he will refund your purchase.

Devil Nevil

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2014, 06:37:13 PM »
Got to agree with holimender, the plastic dick does spoil a good video, I can understand that some actors do not want their dicks played with not sure how to get around that. But would ask the question is there anyone out there that does like the plastic dick??

pakman

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2014, 10:26:47 PM »
I purchased this vid and though I liked it in general, though I liked it general I was a bit surprised with the rubber dick that was used at the end. Though I have to say that the consept was decent even if it was from an artificial penis. Perhaps using a little makeup to make the rubber penis look more real, the scene might have worked entirely differently. But that's for the production team and the actors involved to make that kind of decision. I'm sorry if I offend but it cum seemed just didn't quite come off right. Just something to think about in the future. There is a complementary vid where the roles are reversed and Alex is the victim. ALEX is always a good victim (i.e. THE MORTICIAN'S APPRENTICE).

In part five of the VOYEUR series, JOSH actually cums while he is being strangled. There is no doubt about that one for sure. While he struggles to get the cord from around his neck he delivers the goods without even touching himself. Can't tell you how often I have gone back to see that scene played out again and again. Perhaps that is why I'm one of JOSH's biggest fans. He is just such a cool looking guy and he plays these scenes so well; they are always so believable. I agree with the others that all your actors may not be comfortable in having someone else fondle their genitals. But I appreciate JOSH's courage to let it happen at least for himself. By the way… The voyeur himself the black young man is not identified but his cum shot is a that series is pretty hot also. I realize that the scene is actually the voyeur's projection of what he wanted to see happen to JOSH. The black kid has a good imagination!
pakman --  "Nihil humani alienum puto."

Maz88

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2014, 05:25:23 AM »
By the way… The voyeur himself the black young man is not identified but his cum shot is a that series is pretty hot also. I realize that the scene is actually the voyeur's projection of what he wanted to see happen to JOSH. The black kid has a good imagination!

The black guy's name is TJ.  Some of the pages listed his name and provided
a clickable link to search for his vids. http://www.bestdeaths.com/store.html?actors=176

pakman

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2014, 11:20:51 AM »
maz . . . Thanks for the enfold maz I really appreciate it very much.

Khlirel

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2014, 12:40:03 PM »
Well, I've got to say that I'm not against using fake dicks, but at least it should be written in the video's description whether it's a toy or not... One can feel like cheated when it's presented as real and it's not...

Maz88

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2014, 07:16:58 AM »
http://www.bestdeaths.com/store/hot-masusse-nick-jacks-alex-off-kills-him-then-does-it-again.html
"Alex is then jerked off and cums all over Nick's hands"

I wanted to buy this video but didn't after seeing the thumbnail images. 
Even with the blurred image, I know the tip of Alex's dick is not that color.
Must be a fake penis.

I didn't understand why use a fake one since Alex has appeared fully erect in other vids.

pakman

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2014, 04:45:35 PM »
maz . . . perhaps Alex wasn't "up" to "cum-ing" that day! (LOLOL!!!)

pakman

Maz88

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2014, 07:07:42 PM »
Actually, I don't think Alex cums in any of the vids.  PLEASE correct me if I'm wrong.  I'd love to see it.

I was glad to finally see Jake do it in his latest video:
http://www.bestdeaths.com/one-last-time-the-coach-and-jake.html
If Jake cums in other vids, let me know about them too.

pakman

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2014, 07:57:57 PM »
maz88 . . . RE: JAKE-There are at least two other vids in which I know that Jake appears to cum, one is with his lazy twin brother and another relatively early one where he comes home, strips down, and begins to "pleasure" himself when he is suddenly attacked and ends up cuming in his death throes.

PS: I get a bit confused as to how to reply to you personally. Sorry if I haven't responded to other emails and or postings that you have sent me.

Maz88

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 10, 2014, 10:09:03 PM »
The lazy twin vid was not real.

Teen Jake Captured And Abused Strangled:
If he did cum in that one, it wasn't visibly clear on video.  And his attacker used a dildo and fake cum.

At the top of the forum page, click on "My Messages". 
Also, it looks like your forum settings are set so that other members can
send a message to your anonymous personal email account.

« Last Edit: October 10, 2014, 10:19:40 PM by Maz88 »

Shax1

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 27, 2014, 12:55:10 AM »
Thanks again Pakman, and yes Maz88, TJ also does cum for real. I produce/shoot these, and I am fortunate to work with actors who are willing to do such moments.  Check out TJ in the new Urban Vampire scene, and look forward to more from Josh!

Thanks

Shax

samy001

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 01, 2014, 01:04:25 AM »
when is jake going to make more cum videos we need more plz

russ0451

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 06, 2014, 06:50:09 PM »
I agree I had a purchase of a similar clip with the plastic Cock,  totally ruined what would have been a good video it was with Jake he was hot in it but totally ruined by plastic cock