Author Topic: Best Deaths vs. DreamBoyBondage and JOSH  (Read 14112 times)

pakman

• View Profile
Best Deaths vs. DreamBoyBondage and JOSH
« on: September 24, 2014, 05:15:46 AM »
My two favorite sites are BESTDEATHS.COM and DREAMBOYBONDAGE.COM.

BD doesn't feature a lot of bondage; I appreciate that very much. DBB is all about bondage and is also one of my favorite sites. Though both sites could carry their particular foci a bit. For BD . . . a whole section of follow on's -- a slow, methodical examination of the corpses (stripped naked of course) of their models in a mortician's setting. Perhaps a final assurance that the victim is really dead; perhaps a lethal injection or an ice pick wound assure us that dead is dead.

(By the way . . . I cannot get enough of JOSH--you are a real hottie! Would love to see you roughed up a bit and then crucified, cumming while you are on a cross, and finally killed--even if only in a dream sequence or a nightmare scenario. You have a very nice "normal" physique, the "boy next door" look that I love. You actually remind of a boy who was my "boy next door" when I was in high school; Bobby and I were friends but that was as far as it went. You have a beautiful torso and cock, great legs and arms and a very handsome face and you play your scenes very well. (Note to JOSH: I love your bod bud -- love your new do and you look like you've thinned out a bit -- I have every vid you've made thus far -- and look forward to your future vids. Loved you in the "Voyeur" series.

For DBB . . . what happens when their victims are finally freed from their torment and returned to their own lives in the real world. Have they learned their lessons? What happens next? Crucifixion scenes are my favorites. But what happens next? That is the question!
pakman --  "Nihil humani alienum puto."

Bryan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Best Deaths vs. DreamBoyBondage and JOSH
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2014, 09:38:18 AM »
Josh will be back this weekend preforming in a handful of scenes that will be released after November 1st, check back for those!

pakman

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2014, 09:44:35 PM »
Oh I will to be sure. JOSH is hot!

doug

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2014, 10:00:57 PM »
I was a member of DBB for years, I especially liked the electro punishment, but it wasn't about a kill at the end.  Not sure about the assurance of death, but think they shouldn't leave all the dead bodies laying around, maybe come up with ways to get rid of the corpse.  Put them in a body bag and dump in the river, shallow grave, dumpster or just plain dumped in a ditch.  Could probably do a whole series on guys being kidnapped and butchered for body parts. 

Although from a page out of DBB, I wouldn't mind seeing the kidnap and torture, but not killed.  (not right away anyways)  Sold into slavery, then punished and killed.

Scally

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2014, 04:51:41 PM »
We all love Josh

pakman

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2014, 08:16:04 PM »
The "TROPHIES" vid and a number of others have victims tied up, helpless to resist. I like that added element very much and hope to see it used again and again. DREW is tied to a chair and begs for his life, JAKE, in the same position (recently) pleads to be spared. JAKE, KT, and TIM in TROPHIES are tied up and slowly executed and their dead naked bodies put on display -- like "trophies." A-hem . . .

Wish I could attach some vid snaps here to illustrate my point but haven't figured out the how-to. Oh well.

pakman

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2014, 08:42:51 PM »
The "TROPHIES" vid and a number of others have victims tied up, helpless to resist. I like that added element very much and hope to see it used again and again. DREW is tied to a chair and begs for his life, JAKE, in the same position (recently) pleads to be spared. JAKE, KT, and TIM in TROPHIES are tied up and slowly executed and their dead naked bodies put on display -- like "trophies." A-hem . . .

In an earlier reply I suggested that BD didn't feature bondage in their vids but on further reflection they do! But they do -- what I would call "bondage light" -- victims tied withe hands behind their back or duct taped to chairs, etc. When I think of bondage, I think of "heavy bondage" --victims tied hand to foot hung upside down, in chains all over their bodies, wrist and legs and neck in shackles. I like both and each site has various aspects that are applicable. The FRAT HAZINGS are a good examples of "bondage light" (LUIS is soo hot in the vid where the FRESHMAN STEVE turns the tables on his tormentors), The multiple kill scenes also have featured "bondage light" scenes that, again, I have found appealing to my proclivities.

SO . . . I was wrong in my earlier assessment. It is merely a matter of emphases. BD carries it to death; DBB always leaves me wondering.
Perhaps there should be a site that finishes what BD and DBB has begun. There was an old site called MORBID TECH that featured the disposition of young dead men -- perhaps it could be r-e-s-u-r-r-e-c-t-e-d. (Sorry for the pun!) as a complement to both sites.

Victor

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2014, 11:18:25 PM »
yeah, there is light bondage,

what do you think on this clip where Jake is hogtied?
is it good or is it still "light"
http://www.bestdeaths.com/jake-chloformed-stripped-hogtied-and-chokes-to-death-naked.html

and disposing how exactly?
I would think on just throwing them on the side of the road :P
never knew the MORBID TECH site, and I never give it a big thought on the disposal of the body :P

EDIT
dougie, mentioned some disposal methods :P
Put them in a body bag and dump in the river, shallow grave, dumpster or just plain dumped in a ditch.  Could probably do a whole series on guys being kidnapped and butchered for body parts.

any other suggestion? you or any of all of you guys!
would you also like to see the disposal of the bodies?
« Last Edit: September 29, 2014, 12:13:54 AM by Victor »

Scally

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2014, 07:36:02 AM »
Josh should be in every video made

doug

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2014, 10:31:55 PM »
Gee somebody likes Josh.

pakman

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2014, 03:39:21 AM »
Yes I realize fully that not everybody loves Josh! He is a rather unique young fellow who is willing to show all to achieve maximum effect. I like what he does in being able to show himself as he is. He performs well in all the vids that I've seen him in. As I like KT, Hunter, Greg, and too many others to continue to name; they all die well. In Josh's earliest videos; his hair was longer, and darker, he didn't have the tattoo on his chest, (I'm sorry that he got that tattoo when he did!) But we have to let Josh be Josh. Like Hunter, Josh has this boy next-door look, as Hunter as, his slim body and his acting the part suits him quite well. I may be prejudiced, but I like both those guys; Hunter and Josh. I like the length keenness of their frames, their muscularity, and like to see how the muscles in their bodies work when they are in the midst of their death scenes.

I like Trevor also, he isn't featured a lot now, but he was quite good to displaying his muscularity.

Actors like Greg, and KT, they have been both in the number of scenes together, are both extraordinarily good-looking young men who die rather well. KT's cock and Greg's chest are real turn ons for me. Greg has the most beautiful nipples and great belly; KT has a great chest, and great cock. I really like seeing both those guys in whatever they do. Can't always afford their latest releases but when I can I like to collect what both of them do.

There is a new young actor who has appeared i recent vids, no name, but who is also very hot! He does allow himself to be videoed naked and, my personal view, is as hot as they get! he has a great body, beautiful cock and balls, and dies really, really well. I have purchased recently two of his most recent outings on BD. I  consider him to be an up and coming star at BD, as much as I like Ricky, (please do something au naturel) the landscaper kid, John, the underwear guy, Tim, and too many others to be named here; all these guys really do a superb job of exciting my passions and enabling me to live out my personal fantasies. To whit, I offer them my humble patronage and desire that I might to do more to contribute to the site and to this forum.

banjaran

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 01, 2014, 11:47:38 AM »
I like Trevor also, he isn't featured a lot now, but he was quite good to displaying his muscularity.

There is a new young actor who has appeared i recent vids, no name, but who is also very hot! He does allow himself to be videoed naked and, my personal view, is as hot as they get! he has a great body, beautiful cock and balls, and dies really, really well.

I really like Trevor too. His eyes, mouth, face, body, all of it.

Who is this new young actor you are speaking off?

I like DBB too... the guys are great at suffering...  especially the electro scenes... a great one is Brett - Straight Bully. I wish BestDeaths would do more electro scenes too.

I also wish BD would get some of the DBB guys to act too, like Damon, Thomas, Brett and Lance

doug

• View Profile
Re: Best Deaths vs. DreamBoyBondage
« Reply #12 on: December 01, 2014, 07:18:35 PM »
I love the electro scenes at DBB, would also love to see Jared at BD.  There are some electro tortures, right now only one I can think of, but there will be two more coming.  These I know for sure:)  But no comparison, DBB has that nailed down, Alex was an awesome electro torture video. 

banjaran

• View Profile
Re: Best Deaths vs. DreamBoyBondage
« Reply #13 on: December 02, 2014, 08:06:52 AM »
Two more coming? Cool!

I love the electro scenes at DBB, would also love to see Jared at BD.  There are some electro tortures, right now only one I can think of, but there will be two more coming.  These I know for sure:)  But no comparison, DBB has that nailed down, Alex was an awesome electro torture video.

doug

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 02, 2014, 10:52:38 PM »
Two with Keven one of them has Mitch.  Like I said, no comparison to DBB's but great in their own way.