Author Topic: Best Deaths vs. DreamBoyBondage and JOSH  (Read 17586 times)

banjaran

• View Profile
Re: Best Deaths vs. DreamBoyBondage and JOSH
« Reply #15 on: December 03, 2014, 01:48:24 AM »
Thanks for the pix! Yeah, DBB often does spreadeagled and nude on table but these look good too! The one with Keven in the chair looks like the electro scenes DBB does with captured soldiers. 

Two with Keven one of them has Mitch.  Like I said, no comparison to DBB's but great in their own way.

doug

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 03, 2014, 02:06:57 PM »
Actually both are in the chair, first one you can't really tell, you don't see anything hooked.  Not even tied down.  The second one, his feet are in a thing of water and the jumpers are attached.  Keven does an awesome job with it.

pakman

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 04, 2014, 01:38:56 AM »
To Victor, --I did acquire the Josh hogtied vid and enjoyed it very much. Death by strangulation in one's own bonds was a rather pleasant vision, if you will, of suicide by one's own hands. Liked the methodology but was a little disappointed in the cinematography of that particular vid. On little Corn Huskers at the end more have been perfect!

I don't know how Jake does it, but he always seems to be ready for a full hard on in practically everything he does. I've never really seen him totally flaccid; but then again with a guy like Jake, he seems to me to be horny all the time – which is not a bad thing at all. He's one of those guys that, if I ever brought him home, I suspect that he could cum at a moments notice if necessary. In fact that would have been the appropriate "climax" of the hogtied vid – if Jake had cum all over himself as he struggled in his death throes being hogtied as he was; that death scene would have been perfect.

pakman --  "Nihil humani alienum puto."

ATM101

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 05, 2014, 08:03:28 PM »
Never seen or heard of that other site, though looks pretty good. I'll have to look into it.

But since you likely know more about it then I, I was hoping you might identify one of theirs. Saw him in the rotating image banner and he looks HOT!!!

Edit: I think his name is Damon.

« Last Edit: December 05, 2014, 10:34:10 PM by ATM101 »

banjaran

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 07, 2014, 10:26:21 AM »
Yes - it's Damon. What a stud. I hope he'll do more vids. And maybe even some BD vids? Who knows.
Other DBB guys you can check out are Lance, Brett and Thomas.

Never seen or heard of that other site, though looks pretty good. I'll have to look into it.

But since you likely know more about it then I, I was hoping you might identify one of theirs. Saw him in the rotating image banner and he looks HOT!!!

Edit: I think his name is Damon.

doug

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 07, 2014, 02:08:27 PM »
Jeez, so many to choose from, Seth returned looking even better.  Jared, is just the perfect bad guy, I want to teach him a lesson myself. 

pakman

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 17, 2016, 01:05:21 AM »
Yes… I'd like to see Jared crucified again, and again, and again, and again! I also want to see him cum again, and again, and again, and again! Can't get enough of this bad boy! Would love to have the opportunity to work him over. Oh what I would do to him…!
pakman --  "Nihil humani alienum puto."

doug

• View Profile
Re: Best Deaths vs. DreamBoyBondage Alexis
« Reply #22 on: August 09, 2016, 08:21:08 PM »
Anybody check out Alexis on DreamBoyBondage?  Looks like he's up to some harder stuff, even lucky for him, Jared is punishing him.  How about getting Jared over to BD, DBB doesn't do customs, last time I subscribed anyways.  Really like to see him on the receiving end, he's done a few, but I have other ideas for him. 

With the recent Extreme customs being offered by BD and Alexis showing up on DBB, maybe a good sign.  I like DBB but they drag the clips out too long, I subscribe every so often once I see enough there I like. 
« Last Edit: August 09, 2016, 08:33:35 PM by doug »

Kid Bronco

• For your info. Kid Bronco is also phil
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 09, 2016, 09:57:09 PM »
Nice set of photos there, Doug. Thanks.

za45

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 06, 2018, 11:38:57 PM »

???? ??? ??????? ???????? ???????? ?????????????????? ??????????? ?????? ?????? ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????????? ????????????????????????? ?????? ???????????? ‘???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????? ????? ?????? 1-1???????? ???????????????????? “?????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????????”???????????????????????????????? ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????”
???????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????”
???????????????????????????? ????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????????????????????????????????????????????”