Author Topic: Double Chloroform and other Chloro Thoughts  (Read 3505 times)

zipco

• View Profile
Double Chloroform and other Chloro Thoughts
« on: October 13, 2014, 03:27:58 PM »
This has been mentioned before in one of the posts, but the double chloroform idea is great.  I love videos where this happens.  Trevor has an especially good scene where he is chloro-ed and then again as he wakes up on the bed.  Secondly, not sure if this has been mentioned, but I like close-ups of the victim being chloro-ed (not too close but enough to see their entire head) and not too much struggling.  It is hard to excited when someone is over-acting and flailing all over the place like a bucking bronco.  It is more subtle and hot when the person struggles some--like grabbing at the attacker's hands and then, as they pass out, dropping their hands and going limp--with eye roll and eyes closing.  I also like seeing the rag removed close-up with the victim unconscious (mouth open preferably like they were gasping for air).  Mmmmmphing noises are also hot as long as, again, they aren't overdoing it by making hyena noises while bucking around, etc. etc.

BD is doing a great job.  Thanks for accepting all this input from everyone!!!

Bryan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Double Chloroform and other Chloro Thoughts
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2014, 04:11:12 PM »
Very helpful feedback, I will be sure to share it with the team.

badjohnny25

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2014, 05:31:58 AM »
This has been mentioned before in one of the posts, but the double chloroform idea is great.  I love videos where this happens.  Trevor has an especially good scene where he is chloro-ed and then again as he wakes up on the bed.  Secondly, not sure if this has been mentioned, but I like close-ups of the victim being chloro-ed (not too close but enough to see their entire head) and not too much struggling.  It is hard to excited when someone is over-acting and flailing all over the place like a bucking bronco.  It is more subtle and hot when the person struggles some--like grabbing at the attacker's hands and then, as they pass out, dropping their hands and going limp--with eye roll and eyes closing.  I also like seeing the rag removed close-up with the victim unconscious (mouth open preferably like they were gasping for air).  Mmmmmphing noises are also hot as long as, again, they aren't overdoing it by making hyena noises while bucking around, etc. etc.

BD is doing a great job.  Thanks for accepting all this input from everyone!!!

Great idea!  I also do think the chloroform scenes are sometimes overdone and lasts too long.  Same with the strangle scenes. 

pakman

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2014, 05:59:37 AM »
Guys . . . each vid is a stand alone kind of experience. They are not all the same, even though the settings and story lines are repeated; in exemplum: the fraternity hazing strangulations. The story line may be a repeat but how it is interpreted strikes me as being dependent on the actors and the actual filming. Some of the focus more on the victims faces while being strangled and others on the contorsion of their bodies while being strangled. Not every vid should be like every other vid especially if they are in series; that sort of thing tends to cause my enthusiasm to wane and the vids to become too formularic and that tends to make me yawn a bit. Steve was featured as a pledge who turned the table on a couple of frat brothers who were giving him hell. He ends being the strangler instead of the victim-though he does get strangled in the end. Doing what you guys suggest is very good feedback to the producers/directors.
I tend to evaluate the vids as to whether or not the actors appeal to me, whether I like their look. In a couple of new downloads recently the strangulation by ligature was featured even though we've been there seen that before. It's the handsome guys that make the vids come alive for me. Even as I write this I can feel stirrings of desire to see them again. We all have our favorites--and that's cool, too! For me it's the actors who make the biggest difference. Casey is hot . . . but so is Nick and Paul and Luis and Zac, KT and Hunter and Ricky and Jon. They make all the difference in the world.
pakman --  "Nihil humani alienum puto."

zipco

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2014, 11:08:32 AM »
I agree with pakman that the variation of stories is good and keeps interest.  I also agree that the actors involved are what drive my attention to new videos.  Just as a story line may repeat and reverse (victim becomes killer), I like the varied angles of view on the actor.  Since I like faces, I like the close-ups of chloroform and blackouts, but there is merit to showing the whole scene from a wide angle.  Most videos are like this, so no complaints there. 

While not arguing any of pacman's points, I would like to emphasize some acting in chloroform scenes.  I've already stated my preference for grabbing at the arms of the attacker and minimal movement so you can see the face.  But, even in "active" struggles, it takes away from the experience when the victim just flails around and slaps at the attacker.  I guess I don't find this realistic--mostly because the victim should be scared--just as much as when they are strangled, etc.  Nevertheless, I don't want to over-burden my preference because these ARE fantasy videos, so they don't ALWAYS have to be perfectly realistic.  I'm just saying, for me, it detracts. 

Finally, I want to say that BD is getting better every day and the fact that there are so many actors who keep coming back is fantastic and appreciated.  As I'm always saying, keep up the terrific work! (And I'll try not to write so much)

Bryan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2014, 11:26:17 AM »
Thanks zipco, glad you like what we are doing!

doug

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2014, 01:09:16 PM »
I agree with pakman that the variation of stories is good and keeps interest.  I also agree that the actors involved are what drive my attention to new videos.  Just as a story line may repeat and reverse (victim becomes killer), I like the varied angles of view on the actor.  Since I like faces, I like the close-ups of chloroform and blackouts, but there is merit to showing the whole scene from a wide angle.  Most videos are like this, so no complaints there. 

While not arguing any of pacman's points, I would like to emphasize some acting in chloroform scenes.  I've already stated my preference for grabbing at the arms of the attacker and minimal movement so you can see the face.  But, even in "active" struggles, it takes away from the experience when the victim just flails around and slaps at the attacker.  I guess I don't find this realistic--mostly because the victim should be scared--just as much as when they are strangled, etc.  Nevertheless, I don't want to over-burden my preference because these ARE fantasy videos, so they don't ALWAYS have to be perfectly realistic.  I'm just saying, for me, it detracts. 

Finally, I want to say that BD is getting better every day and the fact that there are so many actors who keep coming back is fantastic and appreciated.  As I'm always saying, keep up the terrific work! (And I'll try not to write so much)

zipco   I agree with you totally, not sure what pakman was referring too, this is the chloroform subject not strangulation, off topic.  Some of the scenes drag out too long, even though they are only fantasy, it can take away from the video it self.  One of the things I like about the customs, you can have it your way for the most part.  FYI,   I don't see you writing too much, not too dragged out, your post was credible for the subject matter and to the point. 

pakman

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2014, 01:15:54 AM »
ZIPCO,
you keep your fantasies going pal. That's what BD is all about. They present us with a stable of young Broncos who need to be busted. Guys like Josh, Mark, KT, Ricky, Drake, Nick, Paul, and so many others are like stallions who need to have their balls cut off.

Yes our fantasies are different; what we like we like. But I have yet to find a better site to have my fantasies of participating in death and desire,to match my pleasure and self-fulfillment.

Just this morning I purchased five more vids from BD and they delivered mightily. I am a fan of the long, lingering visualization of the corpses body. I just love what BD has done in making those handsome bodies so radically imaged. The languid meditation on the victims corpse is just so intensive an experience for me that I have to stop and walk away for a minute or two just to get control of myself and my physical desires.

Oh damn, I've said entirely too much!
pakman --  "Nihil humani alienum puto."