Author Topic: Gagging  (Read 1946 times)

zipco

• View Profile
Gagging
« on: October 13, 2014, 03:46:49 PM »
I like gagging if you are tying up the victim.  I know there are plenty of sites devoted to just this, but in a "kidnapping" scene, it is an added bonus if the victim is bound/gagged before being further victimized.  The gag/ropes can even come off before killing, but it would be a nice touch sometimes to have the gag and the victim waking up after being kidnapped and acting scared and mmmmmphing through the gag...knowing what is to come!

Victor

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Gagging
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2014, 07:02:31 AM »
Nice,
and you're right, there have been just a couple of Clips with Gagging on them, we'll take note on that ;)

Kid Bronco

• For your info. Kid Bronco is also phil
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2014, 01:28:53 PM »
I've always liked various forms of gagging as well and I'm sure the main reason is that it plays well into the S&M idea of bondage and so forth. I especially like the cowboy and leather themes and will sometimes try to include a photo or two where the victim is getting a wad of leather stuffed in his mouth. BD did this for me in a custom video, The Punisher, and I though it was a hot addition to the script. I'm attaching a couple I just did after reading the posts by zipco and Victor. I know, these are not really gagging as we normally see it, and may not appeal to many. Just one more fantasy of mine.

Kid Bronco

• For your info. Kid Bronco is also phil
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2014, 01:35:16 PM »
I didn't bother to do a third shot, but of course we'd need to have a piece of rawhide tied around his head to hold the leather in place. Wouldn't want 'em spitting it out. Still, he probably wouldn't try to. He might like the interesting, foxy taste and chewing on it might help distract his attention away from those slugs in his belly.

doug

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2014, 05:18:43 PM »
My full attention is on his eyes, so cute.

m_writer

• Bizarre imagination
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2015, 11:28:29 PM »
Wanted to bring this up because it looks like an upcoming video with George the Coach is showing a delicious scene of him shirtless and bound and gagged.

Frankly, I love that BD is finally doing a gagged man! Bondage is good, but I think it doesn't show the victim is truly helpless unless he's gagged. And cloth gags are definitely the best kind of gags. Not only are they reminiscent of bondage scenes from TV shows like Bonanza and Dukes of Hazzard, the cloth really makes a good muffled effect as the guy tries to talk.

And George isn't bad to look at; you can see his muscles straining against his ropes.  :)
I'll think of a signature later...