Author Topic: Sword stabbing  (Read 4859 times)

gutstabber

• View Profile
Sword stabbing
« on: September 24, 2014, 02:55:57 PM »
Who else likes seeing loads of sword stabs?
I especially some of the bestdeaths ones with the gladiators such as Greg and Stan ( :-*)
Does anyone else like this?

pakman

• View Profile
Re: Sword stabbing
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2014, 09:42:20 PM »
Yes . . . I loved DREW in the series that he did with his anonymous partner, another cute guy who has since disappeared from BD. Also liked the captured gladiator, UNDERWEAR GUY, when he was tied up and "eliminated" from future competition. Would love to see HUNTER and DREW in a one on one. Imagine . . . these arguing over some lover and end naked and killing each other . . .
KT and GREG could also be paired, Bring back LUIS!!! He is soo hot!
JOSH naked kills HUNTER and then is shot to death by HUNTER's lover.
I can go on . . . but something came up that I need to take care of immediately!!!
pakman --  "Nihil humani alienum puto."

gutstabber

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2014, 02:02:34 PM »
Yeah I loved his anonymous partner too! Wish he'd come back!

pakman

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2014, 08:56:19 PM »
On the CD "MODEL KILL-DEADLY FANTASIES" there is a wonderful scene using epees. Very hot and bloody. Re-enactment of scene from Romeo and Juliet. The tall blonde haired lanky actor was a favorite fantasy for me.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2015, 05:13:31 PM by pakman »

gutstabber

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2014, 02:30:49 AM »
Yeah I've seen it, it's very hot! Have you seen Stan's video of him getting stabbed?

pakman

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2014, 06:33:24 AM »
Yes I have seen Stan in action . . . I love that kid. His pale skin bloodied by a sword thrust . . . oh a sight to behold. Did you see the one with him being elimnated from the team by his coach. He ends up being shot three times in the belly, I go back to that vid again and again. Ever notice that he has beautiful nipples?
He's another actor that I would like very much to see him in a nude shower scene some time being shot to death having his corpse dragged out and the camera slowing panning his dead naked body. He dies really well. I hope he comes back again soon to the weekly updates.
My goodness . . . I don't know BD will ever keep up on our fantasies!

gutstabber

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2014, 06:02:36 PM »
I need to buy some of Stan's videos! I'd certainly buy the one where he gets shot and where he gets stabbed by his mentor! His body is just perfect and he's so cute! The only problem is that it appears on my bank statements that I'm buying videos and I don't control them :'(

Maz88

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2014, 07:14:24 PM »
I need to buy some of Stan's videos! I'd certainly buy the one where he gets shot and where he gets stabbed by his mentor! His body is just perfect and he's so cute! The only problem is that it appears on my bank statements that I'm buying videos and I don't control them :'(

"...don't control them." 
Not quite sure what you mean by that, gutstabber.

gutstabber

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2014, 04:19:17 AM »
Basically I'm living abroad and the statements still get sent home :'(

Maz88

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2014, 10:13:02 AM »
You could probably switch to paperless statements and only get them online...at least till you get back home.

dannynlb

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 24, 2014, 03:40:23 PM »
I can't wait to see Mark take a blade in the gut.  He is so hot and would look so good with a knife or sward sticking out of his belly and with  him naked and his belly drenched in blood.  I think the best video they ever did was Lucas needs an autopsy shower scene.

doug

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 14, 2015, 07:51:26 PM »
Should be hand strangled

pakman

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 14, 2015, 01:59:42 AM »
Hey danny, I'd like to see Mark take a blade too!

drammer56

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 04, 2015, 06:37:28 PM »
In Mark's character intro teaser, we do see him getting stabbed, but I've never been able to find a video where that happens.  Would sure love to see a clip with him taking a blade in his navel!

pakman

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 04, 2016, 10:58:09 PM »
One of my favorite BD digital downloads was the one with the gladiator (Jon) was tied by his hands over his head and executed by a sword to his belly. I is a relatively short vid but I find it to be so erotic, so stimulating as to be worth revisiting over and over again. If you haven't seen it, I invite you to download it and watch it at half speed. I find watching it in slow motion to be extremely "exciting." I'll include of few vid caps for your enjoyment.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2016, 11:37:02 PM by pakman »