Author Topic: Custom Testimonials  (Read 10403 times)

Bryan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Custom Testimonials
« on: October 29, 2014, 11:58:25 AM »
Have you ever wanted to direct a film or found yourself editing the scenes in some of your favorite movies? That's me. There never has been the "perfect" film and those big-budget ones are no exception. The next best thing? That turned out to be easier than I thought get Best Deaths to make one for you. The nice thing with Best Deaths was that I was able to write the script and be involved all the way through. If any of you fantasize like I do, you'll appreciate how much it adds to have an actor say exactly what you want to hear him say or be able to tell the filming crew what kind of angles and closeups you want. It makes all the difference in the world. Even things like clothing. I happen to like leather and I was able to send Best Deaths numerous things that I wanted to see the actors wearing or use. That worked out beautifully and everything got returned to me. They proved to be 100% honest and dependable and I was able to be involved in the whole production process. I got everything I had hoped for and then some. I'll definitely be back for more.

I'm now buying photos of actors I especially like to use in the Photoshop work that I do and find them to be a great resource there as well. 

Kid Bronco (Phil)
« Last Edit: November 01, 2014, 10:16:49 AM by Bryan »

Bryan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Custom Testimonials
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2014, 10:16:12 AM »
I have probably ordered around half a dozen or so custom videos to be made over the past year. I cannot think of one that has not met and even surpassed my expectations.To have my ideas implemented and realized so closely to the initial conception and to see what in writing was a vague idea become an actuality of such a high and professional standard is just the best feeling. If you have yet to order a custom video from Best Deaths or you have any reservations about the worth of it, don't think twice just do it! You will not be disappointed.

Homluver

Bryan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2014, 09:06:15 PM »
I ordered one custom video of Chris. It was the best throat video online anywhere. I was thoroughly satisfied and very happy to have spent the money. This website really knows what they are doing. Thanks Best Deaths.

Bryan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2014, 09:08:36 AM »
I've ordered several custom films and find myself amazed all the time. I like it that the team is also flexible while shooting, the scripts gets more worked out and sometimes even extra scenes are added. In the last shoots I also could think along about the actors and that is very pleasant. Also the possibility that I can send shirts to use in the shoots makes it more real and closer to me. Keep up the great work!

Bryan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2014, 12:26:11 PM »
As I've mentioned, the video was pretty cool. The story was followed quite precisely, even though I assume it wasn't that easy. The actors were really doing their best, which is great too. Overall it was quite cool experience. I'd like to continue with few other custom videos...

Bryan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2014, 08:55:26 AM »
I didn't like it, I loved it. Sincerely this was just perfect, really looking forward to more.

I don't know what to say, that was perfect, just totally perfect. Luke was the perfect victim, I can think of other ways I'd like to kill him, I'll be watching this one over and over. His killer did a fantastic job, I think I'd like to see more of him too, has he been in anything yet?  He doesn't look familiar.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2014, 12:35:31 PM by Bryan »

Bryan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2014, 10:56:25 AM »
Well yes the film is so good I have watched it three times already. I think the story of Luci went well with my story idea. The actors did a real great job you can't even notice its acting. So thanks for the best job hope to do business again in the future. Regards.

Bryan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2014, 08:58:02 AM »
Kyle was absolutely incredible with the fear in his look and voice, the struggling, and the facial grimace .The strangle scene was great as well and was exactly what I was looking for in that scene.

I would commend the group for a great job and Kyle's acting was right on.  Looking forward to more customs but really looking forward to one with Brett.

Bryan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2014, 09:42:56 AM »
Got the video downloaded and it's awesome! Thanks for doing it. I like it a lot! :)

Tell Greg he was great  in the clip:)

You guys are awesome! 

Bryan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 13, 2014, 01:20:41 PM »
What can I say?  The video is incredible. You guys did an amazing job! Chris is in fantastic shape and you guys captured him beautifully. He's never looked better, if you ask me. I loved the way his strength slowly fades and he stumbles as he tries to get away. His performance really makes the story. You guys also got some incredible camera angles. You really captured the struggle well and knew exactly what I wanted to see. You really took my script and enhanced with your own knowledge and ability. Really, it's amazing. Please thank Chris and everyone else involved for me!

Bryan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2014, 04:28:11 PM »
Just got done watching my video. Awesome! Much more than I expected! Well worth the wait! Both Greg and Hunter pulled it off perfectly! When I get some more cash, I have to do this again!

Thanks again for all your work.

Bryan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 20, 2014, 10:31:25 AM »
There is no need for me to wax lyrical over the abilities of Greg and Colton. Simply, they achieved for me more than I had hoped (as have you!) that my only remaining hope is to see them star again in more customs for me next year.

Three  of the finest and most dreamt of customs realized so well beyond my dreams.

Please - please! - keep these fine young actors on board for me.

There are no real words that could express the virtue of deep gratitude I feel towards you and every actor that has played a part.

What you do is medicine to the minds of those of us who are sometimes even just a little unsure that in a more public arena, the privations of a "perversion" would appear so acceptable. That is no small thing!

Thank you!

Bryan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 24, 2014, 10:29:10 AM »
Thanks for the streaming Bachelor shirt movie! It is truly AMAZING! Really enjoyed Eddie getting all worked up by the other guys. And also great that you made the story complete with extra scenes.  A huge thanks for the whole team and a great wish for you all!

Keep up the great work in 2015!

Bryan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 26, 2014, 10:28:38 AM »
The video was great. Definitely coming back for another custom video in the future.

Bryan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 29, 2014, 03:29:14 PM »
Wow, that was real good. Like the twist in the beginning where the kid sees his execution. Pretty good acting too. Like the tube and the yellow extraction.