Author Topic: Custom Testimonials  (Read 13496 times)

Bryan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Custom Testimonials
« Reply #30 on: May 29, 2015, 09:21:37 AM »
Two exceptional productions. I love them! I can't wait to see the next Drew GOM clip now after seeing how he so excelled at
performing HOM on Greg and KT. Wild!

Bryan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 01, 2015, 08:56:31 AM »
You and Best Deaths never fail to impress and would like to do another scene similar.

If Big Lou and KT are available in a couple of months to do a similar custom would be great and yes both you guys were great and a bonus with Greg and Drew also.

The new guys will have a lot to prove to match the last custom but we will pay the price for Big Lou and KT (the bad Ass) in a couple of month if you can arrange it!

Bryan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 09, 2015, 12:56:45 PM »
Thanks so much! I really enjoyed the video :)

Alex looked GREAT in the costume and really sold the hero on the hunt, then captured prey.

Jamie was good as the guard, too; and the actor playing the villain hit all the right menacing notes.

The music choices were spot-on and I loved the exterior footage in the opener to establish the locale.

Bryan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 18, 2015, 04:39:26 PM »
Hi Alex I had videos done with film911 and NRW yours was the most expensive but it was also definitely the best you really paid attention to what I wanted I really enjoyed when Tak tucked in Blakes shirt all the money shots with blake and Taks eyes shut and they’re shirts tucked in were perfect.

Bryan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 03, 2015, 01:01:59 PM »
Thank You everyone at BD for the making of Untold Horror Reboot, it was so much more than I expected, you guys really out did yourselves.  I'm not a very good writer, but Alex was just great, I gave him a basic outline and he made a script out of it. Seeing Jack and Jamie together again was just awesome, I can't thank them enough for making this happen.  Drew was the perfect killer, the way he toyed with Jamie as he smothered him, having some sadistic fun. I loved watching Drew drag Jamie away, then Jamie's shoe falling off, Drew stopping to inspect Jamie's feet.  Drew can massage my feet anytime, Jamie was sure enjoying it, at least until he woke up. When Drew captured Jack and dragged him away, I loved the way he repeatedly choked him out, especially when he sat Jack up and got behind him.  Drew would cut strips of Jacks shirt to strangle him with over and over, it was excellent, just the way I like it.  Watching Drew tie Jamie and Jack to the chairs was great, you picked up on couple things here I really like, the repeated torture for one.  It was constant and different, torturing both guys at the same time, letting the other watch as Drew punched and beat them with a bat.  Then repeatedly knocking them out, so he could give them some one on one time.  My other favorite a little electro torture, clamping their toes and zapping, I can never get enough of it.  The attempted escape was perfect, Jack getting the bat and hitting Drew, then getting a knife to the back while trying to save Jaime.  Jack was just awesome, the shocked expression as the knife went into his back, collapsing to the floor.  He was just perfect!  Then Jamie trying to run, but getting caught and strangled, then stabbed. Watching as Drew held Jamie from behind, Jamie trying to stop him from pulling the knife into his gut, but Jamie lost.  Again just perfect!  This was more than just a custom video, it was truly epic seeing these guys together again, I can't thank you enough.

Bryan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 10, 2015, 09:19:13 AM »
Loved it.  Jamie did a really awesome job! 

Thank you for the extra scenes, too!

Thanks again!

Bryan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 11, 2015, 10:01:01 AM »
The pool fight was excellent! Please thank the guys and the crew for me for doing such a wonderful job. The guy with the long hair must be part fish, as he stayed under for what seemed an awfully long time.

Bryan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 11, 2015, 05:11:55 PM »
I must say the vampire shoot is thrilling for me! What a handsome looking and good acting guys! The kissing scene is my favorite, great passion! Awesome how you guys made my preferences come alive on the screen in the different scenes. Many thanks and keep the great work up!

Bryan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 27, 2015, 02:02:05 PM »
I just wanted to drop a mail to let you know that I had a chance to review the custom and I LOVE it! It was sent in the middle of the work day and I had super overtime so I couldn't get to it for a while haha. It came earlier than expected so that is a plus.

This is one of the few things that I watched over and over and that is saying something. The last custom was great but it was not watched after the first few times because of pacing issues and dialogue. But this is perfect! I loved the dialgoue between KT and Pierce. Did they follow a script or was it impromptu? Some parts made me laugh (which is a good thing). And the pacing was excellent! The story moved along well but not too fast to where you wonder what happened and not too slow where you want to fast forward through the parts!

Thank you so much for doing the bonus scene at the end. I honestly thought it would be a quick "hello" so I was surprised. And at first I thought KT was commenting on my custom idea but when he got "hypnotized" at the end as a follow up to the non'belief... That was something I never would have thought of, but I'd an AMAZING idea haha. Can I ask who thought of that? It was really sweet of you guys to do that. Sweet being a placeholder word because I can't think of a better term for it haha.

And lastly, just a question. I know it was like a month ago but do you remember that scene where Pierce picks his nose. I see he used a fist instead of sticking a finger up his nose. Did he have a problem doing that or was that just how it was interpreted. It didn't detract from the overall custom. It's just a question for next time! :)

Thank you so much for accepting my idea and everyone did a great job. Again, I loved it and this is something I will be watching for a while to come.

Bryan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 05, 2015, 09:24:15 AM »
I like to share my gratitude for the great vid with Jack and Clark. For me they did some thrilling stuff :-). Especially Jack had some awesome grabs. I imagined how Clark would have looked wearing the new shirt, that would have been outrageous for me, but in this shirt, still amazingly hot! Thanks for the great work en joy you guys bring! Love to see more of Jack :-)

Bryan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 23, 2015, 10:07:01 AM »
What a nice surprise to get this sooner then expected. Kyle is great.

Bryan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 23, 2015, 10:07:33 AM »
Just saw the vid clip. Its very good. Thanks. Big Lou is indeed a fine specimen of a killer.

Bryan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 23, 2015, 10:08:25 AM »
No complaints!

I thought Tak's 'death' was particularly good, especially the last 2-3 minutes of it when he was strangled...And a good lingering shot of his victims at the end.

Liked the mix of camera shots, and the close-ups were well done. The dialogue was not intrusive, which was a bonus as it's hard not to sound corny in murder scenes.

Hope they had a good rest afterwards - it did look exhausting, especially for poor Tak!

Please thank them all and the crew; a job well done!

Perhaps I'll write another story again in the near future. Maybe even a sequel.....

Bryan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 23, 2015, 10:09:00 AM »
AWESOME! I love the video! I am writing a new script quick! Kyle has great toenails....when can he do nude stuff? I would love a vid with him and the blonde I sent you the pic of....

Bryan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 23, 2015, 10:09:17 AM »
Wow I don't know what to say! I received my Custom Video  today and it was Awesome!! You are so talented Kyle. You showed my once again why you are my Favorite Actor. You did such a great job in acting the part, it was perfect. Thank you so much!! I hope you had fun doing it as much as I enjoyed watching it? The best part was when you were forced to smile. You have such a beautiful smile. keep up the good work and I  hope we can do this again. I have a few more story ideas i would like to see you act out for me.