Author Topic: Custom Testimonials  (Read 10404 times)

Bryan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Custom Testimonials
« Reply #45 on: November 24, 2015, 02:23:42 PM »
Hi Alex,

We thought KT and BIG LOU the 1st time was a great custom and couldn't be beat but part 2 was superb and all the stops pulled out!

Well done to all involved especially BIG LOU  and KT.

Thanks very much.

Bryan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 28, 2015, 12:15:12 PM »
Once again Thank You BD!!! These two customs make 7 & 8, I had to go and watch all of them again, I can honestly say I love all of them!  From the testimonials it's obvious Kyle is a big fan favorite, no exception here, he is one of my old favorites and that will never change.  To me he's like the guy next door that you can't help but like, he always gives a great performance, I'm so happy to of had the opportunity to have a custom with him. 

Aaron blew me away in the last custom I had with him, and he did it again with this one, I can't decide if I love him more as the victim or killer.  He is just awesome playing the bad guy in this, more on the psychotic side even, and he did it perfectly!

The second custom I have to admit I was a little worried about, the story line was a little different, but you made it work.  This was a fantasy I've had as long as I can remember, as a kid watching all of the old Tarzan movies and TV series, I loved watching the jungle man. 

Tak was great, I could see him as Tarzan, he had the look and the talk.  Big Lou (OMG) what a performance, not to mention the hottest poacher I've ever seen, that part was made for him. 

Watching him take Tak down like a rag doll was just awesome. This video came with two bonuses and I can't thank you enough.  Tarzan never loses so watching Tak take down Big Lou was an excellent!  Also with Aaron it was kind of like having my cake and eating it too, watching Big Lou take out Tarzans jungle boy, again Aaron was just perfect.    We may need to look at a remake on this, I can't get the idea out of my head, Big Lou as Tarzan!

Victor

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 05, 2016, 02:31:13 PM »

I didn't know where to leave any comments so, yes I would love to tell you. I thought it was great. TJ was amazing for the job. I loved the camera work and everything. It was one of the best scenes I had ever seen. I'm very pleased with the video. It was a great experience getting a custom for the first time. Thanks :)

__________________________________________________________________________________________

It was amazing and I couldn't be happier! Give my thanks to the entire cast and crew for making my vision come to life!

__________________________________________________________________________________________

It was amazing.  Just how I imagined it to be. All the actors were perfect in their roles and Ray was amazing.  He really got into the character and wasnt unenthusiastic or anything.  It was fantastic and thanks to everyone involved.

It was super!  I saw this move on one German site and thought how cool it would've been done with some of BD cast.  The sleeper hold...that's done all the time and that's my favorite move. But the chest smothering thing...no one does it. I just think it's neat.  I figured, the only way to see it again, was to hire someone to make my own video.
As far as the rest...the story line, setting, attire....all perfect. 
Thanks again.

Victor

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 14, 2016, 11:26:20 AM »
That's a first rate effort, Alex.  Both the guys were just as ordered.  Ray was very hot and Mike is just beautiful.  Might need him bound, gagged, and abused soon! Loved the garroting scene!

Victor

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 15, 2016, 02:22:25 PM »
"I loved it, it was great and more than what I had hoped for. Loved the flexing points in it and KT was great. Amazing job all round :)"

Victor

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 16, 2016, 12:13:56 PM »
Hi Alex! Thanks for the video - overall I think it's a very good quality production, and Adam looks just the way I liked it.

I'm really impressed by how you managed to put together the look for Adam with all the requested details, and how realistic Adam's acting was during the strangulation scene.

Victor

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 25, 2016, 11:03:36 AM »
"Hi Alex,

Once again thank you! I downloaded the final film. It is great, thrilling and exactly what I expected!"