Author Topic: MARK !!!  (Read 2918 times)

zipco

• View Profile
MARK !!!
« on: November 04, 2014, 11:27:31 AM »
Wow, what a hottie Mark is and now starring in videos.  I hope he is the victim all month.  Great Chloro and wake up scene in the 11/3 download.  Wish there was a little more face closeup on the chloro and pass-out, but otherwise it was a great scene of him being rendered unconscious.  Mark has great hair too.  Thought I would just add that.  Love the guys with nice thick hair.  Very sexy.  Adds a bonus to the KO scene (for me anyway). 

pakman

• View Profile
Re: MARK !!!
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2014, 11:42:38 PM »
Zipco . . . couldn't agree with you more! Mark is a pretty package all the way around. He thinks his acting isn't all that good. Someone slap that boy . . . he's doing just fine!!!
pakman --  "Nihil humani alienum puto."

badjohnny25

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2014, 07:40:31 AM »
Hoping to see Mark chloroformed more in the future.  Definitely a great actor!

Would love to see more of his feet in future films!

RocknRoll

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2014, 10:36:41 PM »
I agree, Mark is sexy!!!  Definitely want more Mark.

russ0451

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2014, 05:52:42 PM »
Mark in Leather clad Cowboy scene please!!

pakman

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2014, 06:59:04 AM »
A challenge to all of Marks admirers… Imagine how you would like to see Mark die. Choose a personal favorite way that you would like to see Mark killed. Share with the rest of us the event; how you see it happening

. I'm going to share my own fantasy aboutMark's demise right now.

Mark comes home late on a Friday night from working at the BD office. It's around 8 o'clock in the evening and he's meeting his boyfriend at the club around 10. He walks into his apartment, throws his keys on the hall table and presses the message button on his phone; and of course the messages just tell him that he's got a hell of a lot of work to do the next day. The site has been giving them headaches lately and the clients are not necessarily patient with the process of finding a new processor site.

Mark begins to unbutton his shirt while listening to the messages and strips it off his tight lean body and tosses it across the end of his bed,  he kicks off his shoe,s takes off his socks, losens his belt and pulls off his trousers off, he tosses them on the end of the bed. He walks in to the bathroom pulling down his underwear as he enters, throwing them on the floor while  flipping on the shower handle, testing the water, before he slips in to the shower. The warm water splashes on his face and down his chest; washing away the stress of being part of BD admin and the order processor for the site. His job is getting a little bit more difficult because he has a dual role. But he thinks to himself "Man, I love being paid to do this job."

He reaches over and grabs the bath gel – his favorite! He pours some across chest and then into his hands and begins to leather himself all over, carefully washing his underarms and his cock and balls he slides his soapy left-hand behind him and washes his ass, allowing his finger to caress his anus. His boyfriend would be spending some time with that part of his body later that night Mark just continues to wash away the stress of the day tempered by the comfortable feelings a spending most of the weekend with the guy he loves.

Mark gets out of the shower grabs the towel from the rack dries his hair his face and head of the towel across his chest under his arms down his torso. He suddenly experiences a sharp stinging pain in his neck and turns around to face the bathroom mirror and sees the guy whose job he took when he got hired at BD. Mark begins to feel somewhat faint as the needles pulled out of his neck he's naked, wet and begins to experience a loss of consciousness as the drug to take effect. He  slumps to the floor in the arms of his adversary.

Mark slowly awakens, coming to and realizing that his hands are tied behind his back and that his ankles are tied to one another. He begins to panic a bit wondering what the hell was going on. H e struggles to remember what had happened; it's all so foggy. But bit by bit, the pieces begin to fall into place. He came home, stripped off his clothes, got into the shower, finished his shower, dried his hair, towel down his chest and arms when he felt that prick in the neck. He continued to struggle with realizing what edhad happen; his boyfriend was expecting him at the club and here he was naked, damp and not knowing what the hell was going on.

Mark realized that he was on his side on hois bed. He was totally naked. he turned hids head and looked at the tall figure standing beside the bed. He recognized Tim, the guy he replaced at BD. Tim looked down at Mark and said: "You're dead, you son of a bitch!"

In a flash, Tim straddleds Mark's naked body, firmly wrapping his hands around Mark's throat. Tim begIns to squeeze hard. Mark's eyes open widely as he feels the pressure of Tim's hands squeezing his throat. He begins to thrash about on the bed but Tim's firm grasp and his body weight prevented Mark from moving very far. The fact that his hands were tied behind his back and that his legs were tied together just scared the shit out of him..

Mark slowly began to feel lightheaded, he felt like he was about to pass out. He could feel Tim's hands wrapped around his throat and knew that if he didn't get out of it he would pass out. He did everything he could before it all began to dim. In what seemed like an eternity, Mark finally passes out; his body still twitching.

When Mark came to, he felt as if he had been drugged. He felt somewhat nauseous when he finally realized that Tim had drugged him, choked him, finally rendering him unconscious.

Mark began to experience the pain in his wrists and his ankles from where they were tied. He realized also that his ass was sore – suddenly understanding that Tim had fucked him while he was passed out. All Mark could feel was contempt for this little prick that  replaced. Tim and gotten fired for incompetence. Mark was hired because he could do what Tim could never possibly have done. Mark's emotions began to rage – he was angry.

"So you're finally awake you asshole! I'm going to teach you that you are no better than anyone else. You're nothing but an arrogant prick – yeah you have a great face, and my body is never going to look as good as yours. But for right now, your mine and I'm going to teach you who's boss!"

Tim untied Mark's ankles; but made sure that his wrists were still tied firmly together. He grabbed Mark by the hair and pulled him on to the floor, making sure that he was on his knees. Tim pull off his own T-shirt, undid his belt and opened his jeans, pushing them down his narrow hips. Tim grabbed Mark's hair pulling tight, and punched Mark in the face. Mark fell to his side against the dresser in the bedroom,  striking his head against the drawer knob on the front of the chest. Once again Tim grabbed Mark by the hair and slugged him again. This time he managed to hang on to Mark's head and rammed his his fist once again into Mark's jaw. He pulled Mark up again holding him by his hair as blood trickled down the side of Mark's lip and chin. He pulled Mark once again to his knees firmly grasping his hair. Tim pulled his stiff cock from his shorts, leaving it dangle in Mark's face. He grabbed his cock and began to rub it across Mark's face leaving wet blotches of pre-cum on Mark's cheeks and lips. He slugged Mark in the face again. Mark managed to remain upright on his knees.

"You are going to suck my cock you stupid prick," Mark sneered. "I'm going to show you who the better man is in all this."

Tim forced Mark's bloody mouth open, grasping his own quivering cock, Tim stuffed his inflated cock into Mark's mouth. He began to slowly began fuck Mark's throat, shoving his cock in as far as Mark could handle it. Mark began to choke. Tim pulled his cock out of Mark's mouth and slapped him across the face. Blood spattered on the floor between them. Once again Tim grasped Mark's chin and forced his mouth open again. He continued to fucked Mark's mouth over and over again. Tim began to thrust his hard, swollen cock ever more rapidly down Mark's throat. Mark choked over and over again with each stroke.

"I'm going to cum!" Tim said as he pulled his hard cock out of Mark's mouth. Tim stroked his cock a few more times before launching his cum all over Mark's face; again forcing Mark's mouth open, Tim finished shooting his orgasm in Mark's swollen mouth. He pulls out again and slugged Mark in the face once again. Mark slumped to the floor. His nose and lips bleeding, he had a cut over his left eye that was dripping blood down the side of his face. Tim grabbed him by the throat made him stand up. He turned Mark's drugged numbed body toward the bathroom door and pushed. Mark fell against the door frame gashing his head. Tim grabbed him by the hair and forced him into the shower stall. He made Mark stand against the back wall of the shower and held Mark firmly around the throat with his left hand, holding him in place.

Tim's cock was still protruding from the front of his jeans as he reached behind him to grasp the .22 caliber pistol that he had in his back pocket.

"You're dead, mother-fucker!" Tim said as he leveled the gun. Mark heard the sharp crack of the pistol and felt a sudden stinging pain in his lower left abdomen. He suddenly realized that Tim had fired the gun. He heard two more cracks and felt two more sharp pains in his gut. His body stiffened against the wall. He looked down and saw three streams of blood flowing down his abdomen. He watched for a moment as his blood began to drip off the end of his penis. He looked up again, his body still stiff against the wall, to see Tim still in front of him. Tim backed away a few feet; he leveled the gun and fired three more times into the left side of Mark's chest.

Mark's mind was reeling; he had felt each of the bullets enter his body. Mark's cock was hard; he leaned back against the wall as his cock ejaculated it's spunk on the shower floor. Mark's body stiffened as he came; he thought his orgasm would never end. He looked down his tight well muscled body seeing the six streams of blood flowing down his belly inside as his legs began to tremble and he began to slowly slide down the shower wall.

Mark knew that he was dying. His consciousness was fading. Suddenly he heard the sharp crack of the pistol as the seventh bullet entered his brain. That was the last thing that Mark heard.

Tim pull himself together, shoving his cock back into his shorts, tightening his belt and zipping his fly. He gazed down on Mark's dead body in a slump on the shower floor. He turned abruptly and waked out.

PS: Okay, That's how I would like to see Mark ended; a fantasy of course. But one that I like none-the-less.Now its your turn, How do you waant to see Mark buy the big one?

pakman

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2014, 02:16:48 AM »
I just re-read my previous post. . . I think I just wrote a script for a vid!

Gary_J

• View Profile
    • Shot, Strangled, Stabbed Guys
« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2014, 03:21:53 PM »
I just re-read my previous post. . . I think I just wrote a script for a vid!

Too bad that the contest is only for no-nudity stories, otherwise it would have been a winner.
Excellent story. Well done. I enjoyed it.

pakman

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2014, 08:00:06 PM »
I just use Mark as the victim in the scene I wrote, or shall I say script, but really any actors that played a part. I just thought that the storyline was interesting. Actually the story could continue with marks significant other going to marks apartment in finding him in the shower; and deciding that he was going to hunt Mark's killer down a whole another scenario could be developed for that one.

I know these are just fantasies I really didn't mean to focus exclusively on Mark but I'm in the Mark section so I just used him as the central model for the victim. I like Mark and would really love to see him in this role. If I were a casting director, Mark could do either the victim or the victims boyfriend who seeks revenge on his boyfriends lover. It could be quite entertaining and I might add "stimulating."

goodboy

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 08, 2014, 10:49:01 PM »
Mark looks so good in all his videos!  I love the one where he gets chloroformed after finding his friend tied up.  He just stands there smiling that his friend is tied then get the chloro rag on his mouth.  I love how he is slow to fight back - being caught off guard.  HOT HOT HOT.

I love the hazing video too where he is in an animal skin print outfit just covering his package.  I like him tied up on the bed just looking down at his body and predicament.  It is fun when one guy is strangled while the other one just lays there.  They go back and forth between panic of being strangled and then just panic of having to watch their friend.  It is so neat.

WE LOVE YOU MARK!

Thank you for being in the videos!

OH, Mark's deaths are the most real I have ever seen.  He dies the most real to me!

Bryan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 09, 2014, 07:37:26 AM »
There are more downloads featuring Mark so be sure to be on the lookout for those!