Author Topic: MORE ARROWED  (Read 2718 times)

Kid Bronco

• For your info. Kid Bronco is also phil
    • View Profile
MORE ARROWED
« on: November 04, 2014, 10:05:39 PM »
x
« Last Edit: November 05, 2014, 02:15:17 PM by Kid Bronco »

russ0451

• View Profile
Re: MORE ARROWED
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2014, 05:46:09 PM »
i liked the hunky boy firing the arrows what does he do with the guys he hit does he pull the arrows out of them after stripping their leathers off ?

Kid Bronco

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2014, 10:28:03 PM »
Yes, I think he tries to recover as many arrows as he can. One thing he does that I thought was interesting is that he'll always twist the arrow around some and rock it back and forth a little before pulling it out. He could give the kid a kick in the ribs or the nuts, but apparently this is his way to test whether the fucker is still alive or not. He explained that often-times the point or cutting edge of the arrow will be touching a nerve connected to a muscle or tendon. Even when your kill is dead, it's always a turn-on to see if you can make 'em twitch. The nerve might actually be connected to a part of the body some distance away. For example, an arrow in his groin might make his right boot or nut sack twitch when it's twisted a little.

Still, stripping 'em of their leather is always the most fun. It's surprising that even with the skinny kids like the one here on  horseback, their arms and legs will feel so heavy. Being dead, they aren't resisting you, but then, they aren't helping either. And their bodies are so limp that even rolling 'em over takes some effort. He explained that that it's not at all like you see in the movies, where the cowboy just uses a boot or one hand and the kill rolls over easily. Fuck no... if you push on his butt, for example, his shoulders and feet will want to remain where they are. Usually, the easiest way is to grab an arm with one hand and his gun belt with the other and roll 'em towards you, not away. If you've already stripped 'em of his gun belt, you can usually grab at the opening in his chaps, front or back.

One thing that doesn't happen very often, but feels so exciting when it does, is if you both happen to be wearing the same kind of codpiece. That means the snap arrangement should be the same and that they are interchangeable. Whenever I have a kill, that's the first thing I look for. If I can wear the one from my kill, I'll put his on immediately. Of course, I'll already be hard and there's nothing quite like snapping on your kill's codpiece and feel your cock sliding around his thick, warm, cum-load.

russ0451

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2014, 03:45:22 PM »
that would be so good to watch

russ0451

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2014, 06:01:58 PM »
I see him stripping his kills naked and piling the naked dead & dying  bodies in a cart to sell the hunks for meat and sell their clothes but he going to play with them naked humiliating them as their bodies rub against each other naked in the cart as he drives along he watches the bodies  twitching their cocks stiffen , some with cum, some have pissed themselves and the blood runs among    the their sweaty wet bodies he stops the cart to rub his hand along the fluids savoring the smell of cum piss and sweat and he grabs another hard cock from a nineteen year  and rubs it against another's bum crack He feels his Cock stiffen so hard in his loins he pull out his cock and sends cum flying over all the bodies... the nineteen year old dying cowboy  cock ejaculates over the hunky naked bubble butt as he draws his left breath as th edeath arrow wounds bleed out..

Kid Bronco

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2014, 10:27:45 PM »
Damn, reading your story got me hard as hell. I can just see all those nude bodies stacked in the wagon on top of the leather you stripped off of 'em. The smell of leather, cum, sweat and blood hang in the air. This is what I think the scene might have looked like just before you went to work on 'em. Since you had already piled some of 'em into the wagon before deciding to strip 'em, you figure it's probably easier to just get into the wagon yourself and work on 'em there rather than have to unload 'em all.

russ0451

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2014, 03:58:48 PM »
He rubs his cock clean in the 19 year old'd curly blond hair, and plays with the cum over the bodies with his glove he mixes the sperm in a arrow wound on the dark haired boy laying face down over the Ginger headed cowboy he sees the ginger headed lad is still alive he roughly pushes the dark haired lad over, to get a better look at the Lad who is still alive, his cock is rock hard so the bounty hunter grabs his knife and slowly pushes it in the lads naval button, slowly he pushes it in the lad whimpers but pink spit from his mouth turns redder as he bleeds he tries to move his legs but he is weighed down by the blonde curly haired boy who is lying on his side looking at the hard cock with sightless eyes p[]with blood running from his mouth. The bounty hunter slips on something and realizes he slipped on  a mixture of spunk and blood what a lovely scent.. the Ginger Lad ejaculates as the knife was plunged further in hid gut he spits out blood which covers his chin his head rolls to one side, as he dies his cock is still erupting. The Bounty Hunter  has a job pulling the knife out as the muscles have tightened round the blade in death. He wipes the blade clean on the the naked torso as he plans with the spunk on the he smiles thinking, This is a fine good load I got here and he looks round for more to play with he grins a she spots movement further up in the cart... hmmmm he says as he crawls towards the victim not minding the blood and spunk as he reaches out...

Kid Bronco

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2014, 12:06:28 AM »
Up on the bed of the wagon, the bounty hunter crawls towards the moment he caught a glimpse of. It came from the very front... apparently one of the first bodies he loaded. The tangle of arms and legs combined with the slippery mixture of blood, cum and piss made it easier to crawl rather than stepping on the unstable limbs and torsos of his victims. Fuck, in the confined area close to the bed of the wagon, the odors were almost overpowering. Besides the smell of spunk, piss and sweat, there was the pervasive smell of leather. Some of the kills had horse shit on the soles of their boots which added an interesting and oddly erotic undertone to the mix.

The bounty hunter takes his time as he feels his way forward, stopping occasionally to fondle one of his kills, pressing his lips against the lips of another, using the tip of his tongue to taste the slightly salty perspiration on the neck of another and to run a hand over the curvature of another one's butt.

Finally reaching the source of the movement, he recognizes the cute eighteen year-old as one of the newer patrons of the Nut Sack Saloon and who recently made the mistake of joining Kid Bronco's gang. Obviously, the kid had invited to join because of his good looks. The offer of a gun-rig, boots and leather was a temptation many of Bronco's gang members just couldn't resist... at least not those with a leather fetish.

"Pull it out," the kid begged, "Please pull the fuck'n thing out." And no wonder. It was an incredibly painful spot to take an arrow. It had sliced through the edge of his gun belt on the left side before burying itself deep into his groin. The eighteen year-old had one hand wrapped around the shaft of the arrow, obviously unable to pull it out as he kept bending and straightening one leg in agony, scrapping his boot and spur on the bed of the wagon. "How's it feel, kid? You ain't gonna get that arrow out without pull'n a few inches of gut out with it. Do ya really want me to pull it out for ya?" What a sadistic question to ask. All the leather-boy could do was whimper and paw at the arrow.

The bounty hunter put his nine-inch long hunting knife back in its scabbard... for the moment. He had planned on finishing-off this one survivor in the wagon-full of bodies as soon as he determined which one it was. But this one was too cute and well-hung to kill immediately. Well-hung? There was no need to guess about that. The bounty hunter recalled reading how a bullet, knife or arrow in the groin sometimes triggers an incredible erection. Apparently, there's some connection between the nerves in that part pf the body that's responsible. Obviously, that had happened here. And as with many of Kid Bronco's gang members, this one was wearing a codpiece. The gang members preferred the term "spur pouch" because the ones they wore were slightly different in that they were made from two layers of very thin, light-weight leather. That meant not only that the inside, which was in contact with your cock, was smooth, slick, leather, but that the "pouch" was also very pliable. Those who wore them always kept the inside well-lubricated so that it would be easy to grip the pouch and slide it back and forth whenever you were in the mood. The bounty hunter couldn't pass up such an opportunity.

"From the way yer spur is stick'n out like that, looks to me like that arrow must feel pretty good." "Please... I can't help it... don't know why my cock got so hard... it ain't never got this hard before." The bounty hunter grips it firmly and slides it a tiny amount just to make sure it's oiled-up inside. The kid gasps and grabs his hand. "No, please... there ain't never been another cowboy that made me shoot off... I don't wanna."

"Okay, I'll just strip ya of yer leather and then we can decide what happens next." Of course, the gang member was in no position to argue. He could feel the internal bleeding and was getting weaker. He could only hope that his tormentor would take pity on 'em at some point. Sure. The bounty hunter unbuckles the kid's gun belt and chaps. Then he unbuttons his leather Levi's and peels the layers of leather down almost to the kid's knees before rolling 'em over onto his side. "Just stay like that, kid, while I stand up to stretch for a minute." Hmmm, that sounds suspicious, but the arrowed outlaw is too frightened to say anything or look up.

Like most cowboys, the bounty hunter had his favorite way to jack off and to... well, to do other things. Off come the boots, leather Levi's and chaps. Then, just as quickly, the chaps and boots go back on. Lots of freedom and movement now in the crotch area and in his narcissistic way, he runs his hands over his chaps around the opening in front, letting them brush against his cock and nuts in order to make certain he's ready for action. Then, back down on the bed of the wagon, where he lies on his side as well, snuggling up close to the arrowed gang member. He first uses his hand to check where is knife scabbard is on his belt and then drapes an arm over his victim who is still whimpering and wondering what's going to happen. The eighteen year-old's leathers are still just rolled down to his knees and that's exactly where the bounty hunter wants 'em. They will help to keep his legs together, thereby reducing the amount of kicking he'll be able to do. "What'cha gonna do to me," the kid asks in a frightened voice. No answer. The bounty hunter runs his right hand along the bed of the wagon and is satisfied with the result... a little blood , but mostly thick, slippery spunk that had been draining from a dead cowboy crowded up next to him. He coats his own tool, so hard and primed, that he has to be careful not to shoot off prematurely.

Silently slipping his sinister hunting knife out of its scabbard, he rolls back in tight against the eighteen year-old and hugs 'em tightly. "Ya feel good, kid, real good. Almost sorry I gotta do this, but..." For a brief second, the bounty hunter has to pull away some at the waist so that he can aim his stiff cock where he wants it to go. The kid has been in so much pain all this time that he never noticed that when the bounty hunter reached over and across that he had quietly placed the knife on the bed of the wagon. Then the bounty hunter gently... almost lovingly... runs a hand over the kid's lower belly area. He can feel the ripples of his abdominal muscles. He knows that he can make the kid respond and beg for mercy whenever he wants to and therefore he can't resist gripping the arrow and giving it a little twist. "AAAAAAHHHHHHFUCCCCCK," the kid screams. "Sorry kid, just couldn't resist. What I really want to check on is exactly where yer bellybutton is. Let's see... aaah that's it, ain't it?" The pressure on that spot causes the kid gasp softly... "Yeah... why... why do ya wanna know that fer?"

"This is why." Oh shit, it's a double stab. The bounty hunter's hunting knife slices through the middle of the kid's bellybutton on a slightly upwards angle and along the underside of his sternum. At the same time he rams his other nine-inch weapon deep into the kid's virgin butt hole. FUCK. The eighteen year-old goes wild... bucking and convulsing, causing the blade to do more damage than it would otherwise. Now, the bounty hunter has both arms wrapped around his kill. His left arm is passing under the kid's body and his hand is on the knife, making sure it remains in the proper position. With his right hand, he slides the kid's spur pouch back and forth. Naturally, the bounty hunter is shooting off like he's never done before, filling the kid with his thick, hot load. All the time the kill continues to convulse and make obscene gagging sounds. To make the experience last a little longer, the bounty hunter had intentionally shoved the hunting knife in six-inches and he had three more to go before it would be up to its hilt.

Damn, the bounty hunter can't stop shooting off. He doesn't even have to pump anymore because the kid is doing all the work with his convulsing. The arrowed and stabbed kid musters up enough strength to stammer out a few more words... "Ple... please stop... I... I ain't never... I ain't never been fucked before... can't... can't take no more... please.... please pull it out." "Which one, kid? Yer get'n poked in three spots." More whimpering. Then slowly, very slowly, the bounty hunter pushes  the blade in the last three inches and at the same time slows down his stroking action on the stiff rod in the kid's spur pouch. The kid gasps... "NO, yer gonna make me.... AAAAAAHHHHHHHHFUCCCKKKKK." There's a wet, sloshy sound as he fills the pouch with repeated squirts of his death-load and at the same time, he slaps at the butt of another kill lying along-side. There's nothing he can do but lie there and take it... pumping out his own load and at the same time feeling the bounty hunter's repeated ejaculations up into his butt.     

russ0451

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2014, 06:14:51 PM »
The bounty Hunter pulls his Cock out of the Cowboys Butt and grabs the Boy's hair and pulls his head back his body is still jerking emptying his load he can smell the musky scent. He pulls the deadly knife out of the 19 year old's gut the boys yells out and shudders again his body jerking still, the Bounty hunter puts the knife under the slender neck and throat of the cowboy ans slits his throat the Cowboy gargles as the blood skirts out over his torso and the other bodies he jerks slow down as the blood rains from him covering his torso and running into his Cock and mixing  with his sperm.  The bounty hunter lets the body fall sideways as he has served his purpose and no further use to him. He laughs Hell that boy had a lot of spunk and blood in him.!! He leans over and wipes his knife clean on the dead Cowboy's ass and sands up straight , looking around, all the Cowboys are dead and ready to be off loaded to get his Bounty money he smiles and as he turns he hears  a whooshing news as a arrow hits him straight in the chest he looks down in surprise and he falls back over the cowboy's bodies spreadeagled over the bodies he tries to move but a shadow falls over his face he looks up to see a leather Cad cowboy looking down on him. The Cowboy smiles evilly and said now this is going to hurt as he leans forward he kicks the Bounty Hunter and rams the arrow in hard this is just the beginning you Bastard .

Kid Bronco

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2014, 11:36:58 PM »
Damn right, and little did the bounty hunter know what was in store for 'em. He feels the arrow in his chest being pushed in further until there's a soft "pop" sound as the pointed tip punches out and through his back. A full two inches of the shaft is now sticking out through the back of his leather vest. With one arm, he reaches up and over his shoulder in an effort to feel where the exit spot was. A lot of good that would have done. Directing his eyes back to his handsome attacker, he sees that the leather-clad cowboy must think along the same lines as he does... he's wearing a pair of sexy, black leather chaps, his gun-belt and boots, but no jeans. That's not a good sign... at least for the bounty hunter.

The arrow through his chest is causing serious interior bleeding, but it apparently missed his heart. "Good," thinks the leather cowboy, "I want 'em alive for what I got planned." There's no one else around for miles and he knows the bounty hunter's kills will be safe for a half-hour or so while he has his fun with the bounty hunter. Then he can cart them all off to the meat market and add the bounty hunter's body to the others. After all, the buyer paid by the pound and didn't much care where the meat came from.

"You and me are gonna go fer a little horseback ride together and seeing's how you ain't wear'n any jeans under them chaps, yer save'n me the trouble of have'n to strip 'em off of ya. I always wanted to do this cuz I hear tell ya can get the best fuck of yer life the way we'll be do'in it."

"Nooooooo. What'cha gonna do to me? That damn arrow ya shot into my chest... why the fuck did ya have to go and push it all the way thru? I'm bleed'n inside. Please help me. I'll split the money we get from all my kills if you'll just help me. It ain't right... I killed em, but I'll still split everything with you if you'll just pull this arrow out and stop the bleed'n."

"I got a better idea. What if I just fuck ya and keep the kills fer myself?" With that, the leather cowboy cups one hand under the bounty hunter's crotch and drags 'em over to the horse. He can feel the bounty hunter's nuts twitch and his cock begin to stiffen when stimulated by this new experience. The bounty hunter had never been grabbed in this manner by another cowboy and in spite of the pain caused by the arrow through his chest, he obviously liked how it felt. "Up ya go," announces the cowboy, as he positions his toy over the saddle. And not draped over it as would be normal, but in the regular riding position. Of course, the bounty hunter has already lost so much blood that he's too weak to sit up... he leans forward over the saddle horn with both arms dangling on either side of the horse's neck. His legs also hang free. No, he won't be need'n the stirrups.

The stud wearing the black leather chaps puts a boot in a stirrup and swings a leg over the horse. He squeezes in tight behind his playmate and then lifts and pushes with both arms in order to move the bounty hunter forward some. Damn, that must feel good... he's now positioned so that his bellybutton is right over the saddle horn with all of his weight pressing down on that spot. The unnatural position causes his legs to be splayed-out in a wide, almost obscene, manner. The leather cowboy is now able to share the saddle with 'em... sorta.

It's now obvious to the bounty hunter what the plan is and when he feels the moist tip of his tormentor's stiff cock poking around for the entry point, he starts begging again, but this time in a more desperate voice. "Oh please, cowboy, you ain't gonna fuck me are ya? Ain't no stud ever done that to me." The cowboy doesn't reply and is thinking about the way his skin-tight, heavy leather chaps fee as he pinches his legs against the saddle. Leather squeaks and its sweet aroma hangs in the still, warm air. Finally, the cowboy explains how things will work. "Listen up, fucker, here's how we're gonna do it and I got a feel'n yer about ready to shoot off another load yer'self. And yer lucky too, cuz I ain't gonna ram my tool in ya like you did to that kid you fucked back there in the wagon. No, I'd probably shoot off right then and there. I want it to come on real slow and last a long time and that's why we're up here on the horse. It's gonna do all the fuck'n action fer us. No work on my part. I'm just gonna oil up my rod and slide it in real nice and slow... all the way... and then I'll just lean forward a little with my boots in the stirrups and nudge the horse into a slow gallop." The bounty hunter tries to protest but it's too late.

The bounty hunter lets out a gasp when he feels his molester's thick, slippery, tool slide in all the way. FUCK, the chaps worn by the two studs squeak as the leather is pressed and rubbed together. The cowboy taps a spur lightly against the horse's flank and they go into a slow, rhythmic, gallop. Damn, even at this slow gait, the cowboy's rod is working like the piston of a steam engine... in and out, in and out. Sometimes his nuts are in a position where they get BANGED, almost painfully, against the bounty hunter's butt. But the pleasure is greater than the pain. Squirt after squirt of his hot, thick, spunk are being pumped into the bounty hunter as they ride. The action has triggered a response in the bounty hunter as well. He feels the shaft of the arrow shifting around and he keeps getting pounded in the gut by the saddle horn. Fuck, it's more than he can take... blobs of cum are now running down the saddle and splattering all over the right leg of the cowboy's chaps whose sharing the rear part of the saddle.

"Whoa."  Panting and exhausted, the leather-clad cowboy leans forward and drapes himself over his kill, being careful not to get stuck by the protruding arrow. They're about a mile away from the wagon now and begin the slow trip back at a walking pace. He can't believe how much and for how long he shot off, but to his amazement, it wasn't over yet. He couldn't believe it.  As he drapes himself over the bounty hunter, he closes his eyes and inhales the odor of leather and spunk. The chap leather on the entire lower part of his right leg is splattered with blobs of the bounty hunter's death-load. Oh, he's dead all right, but the post-death nervous twitches will continue for a while yet. The cowboy sharing the saddle behind 'em still has his tool inserted all the way in and it's still hard. Twitch, twitch, twitch... involuntary nerve action makes the bounty hunter's butt want to pinch together. The stud who had been fucking 'em keeps his eyes closed and feels the onset of an erotic dream building up. Aaaaaaaaa... the gentle back and forth rocking in the saddle and the occasional involuntary twitch by his kill triggers a long, slow orgasm that seems to never stop. Damn.

Back at the wagon, the new owner of the kills will have the task of finishing the job of stripping the fuckers, but he'd find some way to make it enjoyable. He stands up tall in the saddle with his boots pressing down on the stirrups and leans back. There's a wet, sucking sound as he withdraws his slick and slippery tool from where it had been having so much fun. DAMN, an incredible amount of sticky, thick fluid runs down saddle leather. He leads the horse over next to the wagon and lifts up enough on one of the bounty hunter's legs to make him roll off the saddle. THUD. The limp body is added to the pile of leather and flesh