Author Topic: My Favorite Clips! :D (By Mark)  (Read 4251 times)

Mark

• Administrator
    • View Profile
My Favorite Clips! :D (By Mark)
« on: August 13, 2015, 11:42:50 AM »
Hi Everyone!

I've had some time this Summer and I watched many Clips, new and old, and I wanted to share with you my thoughts about them.

Here I'll start a list of the Clips that I liked the most.

By the time I started working with these guys Jake came around as well.

I was new, so I was basically backstage, but I did peek now and then on the set.

The first time that I saw Jake performing was in this Clip and I could've sworn that Dr. Z was choking him for real!
He put so good struggle, a realistic strangling and dead face, and the grip was I think a bit too tight, that made me wonder........

He was even injected on the head to finish him off, I like death scenes and that is something that you don't see to often, so it was cool to watch it.

A great Clip that I think everyone should have in their collection! :D
For that I'm going to put the Clip for sale at 7.50 Credits until Sunday August 16th 11:59PM EST

Let me know what you think!
These Clips are great but there is always something can can be improved, so let me know!

http://www.bestdeaths.com/many-deaths-of-jake-is-chloroformed-then-strangled-in-a-morgue.html

MANY DEATHS OF JAKE IS CHLOROFORMED THEN STRANGLED IN A MORGUE

pakman

• View Profile
Re: My Favorite Clips! :D (By Mark)
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2015, 04:44:46 AM »
Hi Mark! I have that clip of Jake's in my library already. I really like it very much. I specially like the line where he says to the Dr. Z:
"I'm not dead yet!"
A little humor amidst all that seriousness was appreciated.

Along the same line, Jake and Chad and many of the other guys act out these death scenes with great aplomb – they are quite realistic and quite believable.

Regarding Jake's portrayals — I've really appreciate the clip where Jake gets hung naked and the clip where John makes a bloody mess of Jake's belly by stabbing him repeatedly.

I just thought of something. Why don't you add a separate heading in the Forum menu entitled "Viewers Reviews;" — a space where people who are interested can write brief reviews of the wide variety of clips in BD's catalog, citing the URL and perhaps even adding a few good snaps as examples of what they liked and didn't like about that particular clip – you know, they thought the acting or "affect" was good, the "effects" were realistic and evocative, the setting and lighting worked well or didn't, the cinematography was done well – positively critical and negatively critical. I think that's the kind of thing that you were asking for. I'm up for it and as you well know I do like to write. Why don't you ask the members with a think of the idea; it might provide the kind of feedback that you're looking for to make BD's productions even better!

What you think?
pakman

PS: I continue to like the clips that you personally appear in. ;D
« Last Edit: August 16, 2015, 04:48:58 AM by pakman »
pakman --  "Nihil humani alienum puto."

Mark

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2015, 10:08:39 AM »
That is a great idea!

I'll tell the people to put that section soon! :D

doug

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2015, 11:56:50 AM »
I thought that was what the actors page was requested for in the first place?   

Victor

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2015, 12:09:52 PM »
I think what pakman is saying is to open a section to comment on specific clips instead of an actor, giving their opinion on the clip as a whole or pointing out some details that could've improved the clip.

doug

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2015, 07:00:21 PM »
I think it's a great idea, I have no problem expressing my opinion on things, no secret there. Just keep in mind when you say positive or negative, everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

dannynlb

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2015, 06:50:55 PM »
Mark,
I agree with Pakman lot all the clips but especially the ones you appear in.  The most recent one with you and Josh as room mates is GREAT and is your bloodiest one yet.  You look great with your belly button dripping blood but would love to see you in a real blood bath like some of the Vampire scenes have been.  Just a thought.  You are a very good actor and have a smoken hot body.  Thanks for the bloody vids.

Mark

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2015, 11:02:20 AM »
CRAZED DOCTOR CHLOROFORMS YOUNG FRESHMAN, STRIPS AND STRANGLES HIM ON THE EXAM TABLE

I never actually met the guy on this clip, he worked with these guys only in a couple of occasions before my time here.

I liked this clip because you can see how Dr. Z almost worships all the guys body, taking his time to examine it

THe guys struggle is very energetic, with lots of kicking and when he dies he remains dead! His death stare looks completely lost and like looking deep into the oblivion! :D

Can you see the marks on the neck? hehe

Add it to your collection! :D
For that I'm going to put the Clip for sale at 7.50 Credits until Sunday August 23rd 11:59PM EST

Don't forget to let me know what you think!

http://www.bestdeaths.com/crazed-doctor-chloroforms-young-freshman-strips-and-strangles-him-on-the-exam-table.html

doug

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2015, 07:01:05 PM »
Have it, love it, you're dead on.  I'll watch this one on occasion, like to see what he looks like now.  The other one with Jon was also just as good, some creative editing was done, both death shots are the same with the marks on his neck. 
http://www.bestdeaths.com/store/young-twisted-doctor-chloroforms-and-strips-an-underwear-model.html

But this is the one I'm going to have to get, maybe for the second time, I was sure I had it.
http://www.bestdeaths.com/store/young-student-chloroforms-and-strips-the-intern-and-slowly-strangles-him.html

I think there's one more with him, but he has dark hair.

Mark

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2015, 06:38:20 PM »
FRAT BOY CAPTURED CHLOROFORMED, STRANGLED, MANIPULATED AS HIS SHOES ARE SLOWLY REMOVED

This was the first time I saw Jamie and I thought that he was amazing, afterwards I knew that he had acted since he was in Untold Horror, but still, not wonder why he's a fan favorite.

The way he struggles and trashes around and the expressions on his face make you feel sorry for him but still you want to see him die!

I Like a lot this Clip because of that, but you get the same high level of performance on any of his clips! :D

This last time that he shot some clips he was a bit rusty, but he got the hang of it again and gave a great performance as always :)
Wait for it ;)

For that I'm going to put the Clip for sale at 7.50 Credits until Sunday August 23rd 11:59PM EST

Let me know your opinions to!

http://www.bestdeaths.com/frat-boy-captured-chloroformed-strangled-manipulated-as-his-shoes-are-slowly-removed.html

doug

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2015, 11:50:02 PM »
I'm glad you brought this one up, I went through Jamie's frat boy series again, you need to do more like this.  Cat and Mouse until finally it's ended.  As I watched them again I also noticed something else, I believe Jamie finally got revenge on his attacker just a little while ago.

nick

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2015, 08:19:50 AM »
Hahaha, yes, he finally got his revenge not too long ago.

But he doesn't have the face of a killer, he looks better the other way hehe :)

doug

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 27, 2015, 08:10:33 PM »
You know what, you might be right, think I'd need a couple more clips to make up my mind.  Wonder if he'll make his way back.

Mark

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 10, 2015, 01:28:39 PM »
INNOCENT STUDENT TIM IS CHLOROFORMED, CARRIED TO A BED, STRIPPED NAKED, THEN STRANGLED BY THE MASKED STRANGLER

Whoops!
Had a busy week last week and I forgot to post my review here :P

This is a very simple clip, but that's what I liked about it, guy is alone, killer comes in, knocks him out, strips him and kills him (I'm a simple guy :P )

Simple but very well done as Tim gives a big struggle, choking through the whole thing :)

http://www.bestdeaths.com/innocent-student-tim-is-chloroformed-carried-to-a-bed-stripped-naked-then-strangled-by-the-masked-strangler.html

Mark

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 10, 2015, 01:38:24 PM »
CHAD AND JAKE SERIES THE GUYS ARE WORKING OUTSIDE THEN ARE CHLOROFORMED, LAID OUT IN A MORGUE THEN ARE HAND STRANGLED TOTALLY NAKED INCLUDES BONUS CHLOROFORMING AND DOUBLE DEATH

Chad and Jake, need more to say? :P

I love these guys, they look good and both know how to struggle.

What I liked about this clip was the double strangle, that doesn't happen very often, that and with these guys made it one of my favorites.

For that I'm going to put the Clip for sale at 7.50 Credits until Sunday September 13th 11:59PM EST

But there is a sale right now, so it got even better!
Go and get this clip for your collection :D

http://www.bestdeaths.com/chad-and-jake-series-the-guys-are-working-outside-then-are-chloroformed-laid-out-in-a-morgue-then-are-hand-strangled-totally-naked-includes-bonus-chloroforming-and-double-death.html