Author Topic: My Favorite Clips! :D (By Mark)  (Read 3764 times)

doug

• View Profile
Re: My Favorite Clips! :D (By Mark)
« Reply #15 on: September 10, 2015, 06:56:14 PM »
So far you have excellent taste!!!  But can you answer this question, why does Jake have dark hair in all of the clips with Chad, but the spikey blond by himself?  And Damn It, I want Chad back!!!!

Mark

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 11, 2015, 12:49:42 PM »

And Jake has this blond hair because those clips are the first ones that he shot, on further shootings, when he got together with Chad, he turned up with that different hair style.

Mark

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 26, 2015, 01:08:27 PM »
EXECUTIVE INTERN HUNTER WORKPLACE SEXTING LEADS TO MOLESTATION STRIPPING AND STRANGULATION BY BOSS

I just like Hunter, lake many more, his innocent look which makes him being the predilect victim.
he's done also some killings but I like him more as a victim.

Here he looks very good on that suit and his performance and eyes are as always great :D

Let me know your opinions to!

http://www.bestdeaths.com/executive-intern-hunter-workplace-sexting-leads-to-molestation-stripping-and-strangulation-by-boss.html

Mark

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 26, 2015, 01:13:04 PM »
INTRODUCING THE CHAD AND JAKE SERIES WATCH THESE HOT GUYS DIE AGAIN AND AGAIN

Chad and Jake, this was their first clip together, and its really cool and funny watch them interact with each other, telling and showing their experiences.

It's funnt to see how they play panks to each other that get out of control lol

I'm going to put the Clip for sale at 10 Credits until Sunday September 27th 11:59PM EST

If you don't know these guys this is the perfect clip to know them!

http://www.bestdeaths.com/introducing-the-chad-and-jake-series-watch-these-hot-guys-die-again-and-again-281.html

doug

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 27, 2015, 01:02:48 PM »
Goes without saying, I love all the Chad and Jake clips!!! I just really wish Chad would have done some on his own, really really wish he'd come back.  Without a doubt he would take my #1 favorite actor position.
So far 5 of 6 favorites we share.

pakman

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 28, 2015, 06:59:09 PM »
Hi Mark,
For one reason or another I haven't visited this particular category in the forum for some time. Just want you to know that I have already purchased all four of the videos that you listed. All of them were outstanding in their content and production.
Regarding my own personal favorite clips, that would be a very difficult the. Since I'm writing this at the end of the year, there have been a few subsequent clips that I find myself returning to again and again; i.e. pretty much anything that you appear in; Josh's work is always outstanding as is Tom's, Warren's, Paul's, Nick's, Stan's, Jake's and Chad's — especially when they appear together — KT and Hunter, Greg and Drew and my list goes on and on and on. So you see it would be nearly impossible for me to name a group of favorites. I've said this elsewhere, that the cooperative effort between BD and BOOT LUST is a mitzvah for us fans.
VUFFER'S images and vid's continue to add to the depth of the material available on the BD website, as does the BOYZ ON EDGE website.
pakman --  "Nihil humani alienum puto."