Author Topic: METHODS OF STRANGULATION  (Read 2899 times)

Kid Bronco

• For your info. Kid Bronco is also phil
    • View Profile
METHODS OF STRANGULATION
« on: November 16, 2014, 11:09:49 PM »
I believe I got in on the tail end of a survey asking members about their preferred methods of strangulation. If it is still posted, I'm no longer seeing where it's located and I can't even remember if I commented at the time. But I was struck by one possible omission in the options offered to members to vote on, and that would be leather belts. Not, skinny, dress belts, but serious belts, hehe. Okay, that's my leather fetish coming out again. To be honest, and with no intention of offending those who like the strangulations where a silk scarf or necktie is used, I personally don't care for those, especially when the scene is supposed to depict brutality or a cowboy getting strangled. I'm attaching a couple examples. The photos themselves are nothing special, but they show what I mean by a "serious" method of strangulation.

Victor

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: METHODS OF STRANGULATION
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2014, 10:42:12 PM »
Here is the post you were talking about Kid Bronco ;)

http://community.bestdeaths.com/index.php?topic=257.msg1128#msg1128

Bare-handed won!

Kid Bronco

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2014, 11:38:04 PM »
Ah, thank you, Victor.

deadeyeswide

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2014, 04:07:36 PM »
For what it's worth, I vote for ligatures.

kevinstangel

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2015, 12:01:28 PM »
I be favorite bare hands too, the fantastic Feeling to be squeeze the sind soft skin of the throat,  and the muscles also,
And the moment if you stopp the pulsating blood in the carotid artery. ..

Kid Bronco

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2015, 08:18:20 PM »
The bare hands on the throat is definitely an erotic method. Skin to skin. Hot. I would never argue that other methods are better since it all comes down to ones personal preference. Although the photo examples that I posted above show a wide leather belt being used, I like the direct contact of hands just as well or better in some cases. Your point about feeling the pulsing blood in the carotid artery is especially appealing.

When I fantasize about the sensations experienced by both the strangler and his victim, I get equally excited when imagining myself in either position. Since leather is a fetish of mine and because I like how it feels among other things, I think I'd prefer the strangler to be wearing very thin, skin-tight, black leather gloves because that way I'd be able to feel the leather (maybe slightly oily) on my skin and the strangler would still be able to feel my pulse. I have a couple pair of gloves like that and love them. I always associate them with what I'd expect a gunfighter or motorcycle cop to be wearing. A clever advertisement for one such brand of gloves boasted that they were the kind the highway patrolman didn't have to take off in order to write you a ticket. Funny.

Mika

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2015, 06:19:34 AM »
Hey Kid Bronco, I see what kind of strangling atmosphere you prefer and (I love the world of fetishes for that) I'm at the other end of the spectrum.
I prefer narrow and soft "tools", even stretchy ones, because it's important to me to see stuff like the veins, the work of the windpipe and other details like that during a strangle scene. A broad manly leather belt or a thick rough rope doesn't do it for me at all, but I recognize they're highly appreciated by a good chunk of our community :)

The bare-handed strangling is a whole difference universe I think, because you really got to play around in a lot of ways. What you say about thin leather gloves is more appealing to me than the whole belt idea, I'm not into leather fetishism at all, but I think I could enjoy the use of leather gloves. Maybe it has to do with empathizing the "domination" of the strangler over the "victim".

Remember watching the first season of Dexter and enjoying his nice thin gloves ;)

lordtrayus

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2015, 07:10:00 AM »
Hi mika and welcome
I do see the appeal in some leather items and I have to admit I do rather like the look of a guy in a nice leather jacket but for cords around a nice strong neck of rather something like a tie old thrillermakers style, ties something soft
I would rather it was just a persons bare hands around their neck gloves don't really do it for me if rather have actual warm hands around my neck as opposed to gloves personally