Author Topic: Gut Punching as Prelude-KT's Execution P1  (Read 1831 times)

pakman

• View Profile
Gut Punching as Prelude-KT's Execution P1
« on: November 17, 2014, 06:40:28 PM »
I've always really liked gut punching as a prelude or set up for an execution/murder.
The victim is secured; hands tied behind his back or strung up with hands overhead. BD has a number of vids that portray essentially what are executions. I have to admit that these turn me on. I like my victims to be somewhat helpless; drugged, chloroformed, passed out or whatever as the prelude to the death methodology. For example in one very memorable BD vid, KT is strung up like a POW about to be executed. He is repeatedly punched in the gut several times in an attempt to gather vital information. He is question by a senior as to his role in the affair or as to what may have happened in some disappearance. He keeps repeating that he doesn't know a thing about it but his superior doesn't believe that for a moment.
He is repeatedly beaten while strung up. And as the dialogue continues his senior repeatedly tells him that he doesn't believe it. The senior uses a chain and strangles KT, trying to get him to confess. The strangulation yeilds no results. The senior then moves on.The senior finally takes out a short bladed knife and inflicts several cuts in order to get him to talk. With blood flowing down his belly and side, KT continues to say that he doesn't know anything about whatever it is that happened. Finally, his senior is finished and tells another soldier to finish KT off. We see then the other soldier aiming a 9 mm pistol at KT and firing twice. KT is finally dead; beaten, stabbed, and finally shot. His dead body hanging from the ropes that holds him up.
Now that was one hot vid. As we all know KT is rather well built. Seeing his muscles stretched like that, seeing him being beaten then stabbed and finally shot is a cum – producing event for me.

I also like the effect of a guy being gut punched while being strangled. The victim is trying to breathe or struggling to breathe and getting punched in the gut just adds to the victims suffering and the brevity of the victim's life so… Do I like gut punching? Absolutely!.

I'm going to attach my vid clips in series here. enjoy. It may take several pages.
pakman --  "Nihil humani alienum puto."

GutPuncher24

• View Profile
Re: Gut Punching as Prelude-KT's Execution P1
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2014, 05:44:40 PM »
Excellent post. I also love seeing gut punching being done to a victim before he is finally finished off. What I'd love to see in future BD videos is seeing the hot victims gut punched even after they've been knocked out and killed.

doug

• View Profile
Re: Gut Punching as Prelude-KT's Execution P1
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2014, 07:05:53 PM »
Me too!!!!