Author Topic: Where has the chloroform gone?  (Read 3911 times)

zipco

• View Profile
Where has the chloroform gone?
« on: September 25, 2014, 02:27:45 PM »
Hi, lately videos do not have much, if any, chloroform scenes at all.  These are my favorites.  Please bring this back!!

Bryan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Where has the chloroform gone?
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2014, 02:32:03 PM »
We have quite a few in the line up to be coming out soon, I will be sure the team is aware and get them to release some chloroforming scenes as soon as possible.

tomo359

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2014, 06:00:51 PM »
I have been thinking the same thing, glad to hear more are to come soon.

One other thing, hope its ok to ask here, how come some of the chloro scenes are done without any sort of cloth or rag? The person just seems to put their bare hand over the guys face and he passes out??

Bryan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2014, 07:51:47 AM »
We have received this feedback previously and have changed the way we do it. Now we use a rag, if you see any without a rag it may be an older clip. Also some clips coming through feature hand over mouth which is without a rag but it does block the nose.

nikostruggle

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2014, 01:12:55 PM »
that and that either with or without a rag many just shut up,
i wanna hear the muffled struggling and intents to scream!

tomo359

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2014, 01:41:05 PM »
I agree with the last poster, they should make muffled noises when being chloroformed, but many seem to just struggle in silence. Its best when you hear the person making lots of noise, and the noise starts to get quieter and less often as the guy starts to pass out.

doug

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2014, 10:06:37 PM »
Yes I agree, but I think they are dragged out to long, but there should be some muffled screams for help.  I'd rather see them get chloro'd a few times in different positions, watching them wiggle around for 5+ minutes, gets a little...  Also yes the rag is a must, HOM just isn't the same.

jimbo77

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2014, 09:24:51 PM »
I definitely think the chloroforming needs to be done with a cloth.  Love to watch their eyes roll back in the head and their bodies go limp, especially if they are naked.
Love Jake and Drew!!

Victor

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2014, 04:21:12 PM »
I'm sure that all you suggestions will be taken in mind.

Rags with the chloroform, noises and struggles.

Stay posted for future productions!

hamstah

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2014, 05:28:23 PM »
rags covering both mouth and nose please....and close ups on the face/ eyes rolling as the struggle gets weaker.  Can we request some over the shoulder/cradle  carries and sock/shoe strips while unconscious?

Bryan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2014, 05:32:36 PM »
Sure, feedback is always welcome!

pakman

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 06, 2014, 08:36:52 PM »
. . . don't forget bout the rest of the victims clothing . . . a good ripping open of the shirt gets my juices flowing for what comes next.  I also like the close up shots of the foot strips. Tough to include all that in a single vid though; but the mad stripping of the clothes off an unconscious body sounds like a really attractive idea. Or even using a sharp knife to cut open a victim's shirt would be rather appealing. I can almost see myself using a knife to cut the buttons off a shirt to expose the victim's chest. I guess I have this wild fetish about doing this kind of thing slowly and methodically. Oh well. . .
pakman --  "Nihil humani alienum puto."

Bryan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 07, 2014, 10:03:22 AM »
Foot strips....please explain?

doug

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 07, 2014, 06:28:13 PM »
I believe he means removal of shoes and socks, with some foot massaging, and bet pakman would like to see some toe sucking.

pakman

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 08, 2014, 12:14:23 AM »
Sorry Brian  . .  . I should've explained more clearly what I meant by foot strips. BD does this sort of the stripping all the time – you could almost to count on there being one in at least 30% of your vids. It is the removal of a victim's shoes and socks and usually involves some fondling of the victim's toes and feet. It usually doesn't take very long – usually 30 seconds or so – but it is a nice touch in the stripping scenes. I may like fondling people's feet in public but I leave the toe sucking to my private pursuits in my bedroom at home. (Chuckle!)
pakman --  "Nihil humani alienum puto."