Author Topic: Where has the chloroform gone?  (Read 4683 times)

Bryan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Where has the chloroform gone?
« Reply #15 on: October 08, 2014, 10:49:17 AM »
Ok gotcha, makes sense...stripping of the shoes and socks. We'll remember that ;)

jimbo77

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 08, 2014, 09:54:16 PM »
Love seeing the over the shoulder carries and the cradle carries with the victims head back and mouth wide open with eyes rolled back. Perfect way to carry.

doug

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 09, 2014, 07:27:55 PM »
Yes I agree, OTS is my favorite with the limp body dangling and butt in the air.  But dragging can be better, dragging by the wrist, shirt off and the head back.  If the guys out cold he wouldn't be holding his head up, like too see the stretched neck and adams apple. Pitts are nice to see too. Being dragged by the ankles, seems like when ever I see this, the guys frozen solid with his arms by his side.  If you're being dragged your arms should be up over your head, if you're wearing a shirt, needs to be a tank and shorter so it rolls up as he's being dragged.

doug

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 11, 2014, 06:20:54 PM »
This was an awesome clip, perfect example of how to drag by the ankles, Kyle is hot.  Then Drew over the shoulder, just wish he was in his briefs, the singlet takes away from that body.  Wonder if we can get Kyle and Drew to do a similar one, but against each other, that would be great.
http://www.bestdeaths.com/store/sick-coach-kt-strips-and-simultaneously-strangles-drew-and-kyle.html

Devil Nevil

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 11, 2014, 07:16:45 PM »
I would prefer quicker knock out but more of them as the victim starts to wake up

doug

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 12, 2014, 02:47:10 PM »
Yes, me too.  There's one video with Seattle Skater, I think was his first, it is one of my favorites.  Repeated chloro in different scenes.  But there are some that just do it over and over, without dragging out.  The one with Chad and Jake in the doctors office, I just loved watching Chad getting put to sleep over and over.  These two did a few together that was the same, I love them all.  Really miss Chad though, wish he'd come back. 

badjohnny25

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 13, 2014, 07:13:23 AM »
. . . don't forget bout the rest of the victims clothing . . . a good ripping open of the shirt gets my juices flowing for what comes next.  I also like the close up shots of the foot strips. Tough to include all that in a single vid though; but the mad stripping of the clothes off an unconscious body sounds like a really attractive idea. Or even using a sharp knife to cut open a victim's shirt would be rather appealing. I can almost see myself using a knife to cut the buttons off a shirt to expose the victim's chest. I guess I have this wild fetish about doing this kind of thing slowly and methodically. Oh well. . .

Yes please more stripping of the shoes and socks...I really enjoy those scenes! 

gaggedreflex

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 12, 2014, 01:53:05 PM »
OTS carry is good if the guy has a really good ass, but I really like to see a guy dragged away by the ankles, with his arms trailing limply behind.  Something I miss, which featured in many early BD films, is the guy being laid out on the floor...

badjohnny25

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 14, 2014, 06:59:32 AM »
OTS carry is good if the guy has a really good ass, but I really like to see a guy dragged away by the ankles, with his arms trailing limply behind.  Something I miss, which featured in many early BD films, is the guy being laid out on the floor...

Yes definitely agreed I really like the guys being dragged by their feet.  Maybe once in a while have them barefoot as well while being dragged. 

pakman

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 16, 2014, 04:45:51 AM »
My apologies for the vacant post above but somehow I lost the text. My bad…! Will try to remember what the hell I was talking about when I pushed the wrong key…
pakman --  "Nihil humani alienum puto."