Author Topic: Blake drugs Warren, rapes him, and chokes him while masturbating  (Read 1553 times)

lordtrayus

• View Profile
I bought this video yesterday and its brilliant
The acting is really good you can tell blake is having a good time being the killer. Warren is great as a victim and his struggle as he's raped and choked are really convincing
Both guys look damned hot as well
The final strangulation and masturbation is great, warren puts up a good struggle while blake clearly relishes choking him. Warrens facial expressions were top notch as he fights for life while Blake goes for the kill. The cum on his chest is also a nice touch.
I only have one minor complaint: after warren was finished off rather than leaving him staring into space Blake closed his eyes when I think it would have been better to have his continue to stare into oblivion.
Overall w great video and one if the best in ages
9.5/10

Victor

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Blake drugs Warren, rapes him, and chokes him while masturbating
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2015, 09:31:02 PM »
Haha, yeah,
sometimes the actors have trouble keeping their eyes open with a dead face, wind, light, position or sometimes they can't stop blinking, that's why sometimes the eyes are closed.

higladius

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2015, 06:01:45 PM »
you can solve that problem of keeping the eyes open if the final take is a pic of hte guy with eyes open taken from the video.

doug

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2015, 05:08:08 PM »
You have to consider not everyone wants to see the eyes left open, it all depends on the scene, the actor and the eyes.  I'm not a big fan of the death stare, but do enjoy it sometimes, like I said it depends. 

With this clip that part was done to fast, Blake should have taken him by the head and stared back into his eyes, laid it back down and slowly closed them.