Author Topic: AARON GETS IT THIS TIME  (Read 2087 times)

Kid Bronco

• For your info. Kid Bronco is also phil
    • View Profile
AARON GETS IT THIS TIME
« on: September 14, 2015, 02:03:38 PM »
Well, I seem to be running out of original ideas, not that any of them have been all that original in the first place, hehe. Anyway, in this set, Aaron takes the place of Hunter and the "story" is essentially the same. However, is it possible that Aaron is still alive after having his mouth and nose covered with that leather glove? It's an exciting way to die... or almost die. Just to make certain, our killer decides to snap his neck. That should do it. :)

lordtrayus

• View Profile
Re: AARON GETS IT THIS TIME
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2015, 05:10:00 PM »
this one was very hot, great job, love seeing aaron as the victim, also like the neck break too.
Any chance of colton being a victim?

Kid Bronco

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2015, 07:48:35 PM »
Thank you for the comment , lordtrayus, but I don't have any photos of Colton other than the ones we see in the Best Deaths videos and preview shots. The ones I use are those which I've bought and give me a variety of expressions. That's really important because in the past I'd just have to make do with the occasional face I'd see here and there which I liked. That works okay for a single photo manipulation but it's impossible (for me anyway) to use it in any kind of a series or album where you want to have a variety of expressions taken from different angles. I honestly can't remember if Colton was an actor who Bryan told me was available for posed, head shots or not. I'd certainly consider buying some of him if there's enough interest and if he's even willing to pose for such photos. Of course, I'd still want to use his face in the same sort of stuff that I've been doing. As many of you know, my range of interest is very narrow, unfortunately, and that makes it hard for me to do many things that other people might like. Anyway, if Colton is high on the list of actors others would like to see as well in any of my stuff AND if it's even possible to buy a set of him, I'd be happy to use him.

Oh, one rather small detail, but one that annoys me, is that in this last set I screwed up and accidentally omitted one shot that was supposed to be part of the album. Right after Aaron is allowed to get one last breath of air, there was supposed to be one more where the suffocation continues before he's shown "almost" dead. Sorry about that.

dannynlb

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2015, 11:10:31 PM »
You do great stories and have fun fantasies.  I am sure no one but you noticed the slip.

Kid Bronco

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2015, 12:07:19 PM »
Thanks dannynlb. It's a fun pastime when I'm in the mood.

pakman

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2015, 06:44:39 PM »
KID . . . please keep your mood on as much as possible. I collect everything you post. What are your thoughts about this photo?
« Last Edit: December 17, 2015, 06:47:31 PM by pakman »
pakman --  "Nihil humani alienum puto."

Kid Bronco

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2015, 09:12:32 PM »
Very nice indeed and plays well (for me) of those dream-like fantasies of a bygone time... the eighteen or nineteen year-old farm boy in a world of his own. Is he actively playing with himself? Did he drift off to sleep after having just shot his load? Maybe he reached in and cupped his hand over his cock and nuts and then dozed in the warm summer air, only to soon be aroused by an erotic dream? Or, there are the darker scenarios too. Did someone clasp a hand over his mouth and nose and pin him against the tree until he went unconscious? If that were the case, I'd hope that he was still alive and that his attacker placed his hand where we now see it. Every time the kid started to regain consciousness, the hand over his mouth and nose would subdue him again and he'd start involuntarily shooting his thick, warm cum into his hand.

In general, I think the color and graininess of the photo is very effective in creating a mood. Whether it's really an old one or a new one made to look old, it gives the impression of having caught the young man unawares and in his own environment.

pakman

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2015, 05:13:06 AM »
And that was my feeling also, KID. I loved this photo simply because it aroused my imagination. I just love photos like this. They often take me to places I did not essentially want to go. But the photographic subject matter would involve my imagination in such a way that the photo became very enticing. It engaged my imagination; as I said before, I have a great imagination.
Thanks KID for your comment.
pakman --  "Nihil humani alienum puto."

Kid Bronco

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2015, 11:49:16 AM »
Those are excellent. Very erotic as well as artistic. Thanks pakman. By the way, I've always been writing your name as it appears in your posts... with all lower case letters. Would "Pakman" or something else be preferable?