Author Topic: Review A Video!  (Read 1255 times)

m_writer

• Bizarre imagination
    • View Profile
Review A Video!
« on: September 18, 2015, 12:49:33 AM »
This is a review for both videos starring George the Coach and Aaron.

They were both excellent, and frankly, I loved all the chloroformings and smothering scenes. I cannot speak for others, but it's completely wonderful to have more grown and mature men be victims. George the Coach is quite handsome and muscular and it's always a treat to see him shirtless and in videos.

I do have one concern about the recent "DRUGGED AND POWERFUL AARON OVERPOWERS AND TORTURES GEORGE THE COACH" video. The first gag when George was tied to the chair was not really effective. You could tell George could still talk perfectly through it. Wouldn't it be better to get a fluffy towel or something instead of a sock?  The thickness factor can really muffle as a gag, and there doesn't seem to be any point gagging a victim if they can still scream and talk.

However, that is a mild complaint. I love all of George the Coach's videos, and I hope that there are more coming. Although, I don't think the link in George's profile works correctly. When I try to click on his name, the store only shows one video of his, even though he's now already been in three.

Looking forward to seieng more of George! :)
I'll think of a signature later...

doug

• View Profile
Re: Review A Video!
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2015, 02:21:56 PM »
Absolutely agree!!!! Except maybe the gag thing, a fluffy towel would cover to much, I like the ball gag better.