Author Topic: MALE-X: DEAD IN THE DIRT  (Read 1868 times)

pakman

• View Profile
MALE-X: DEAD IN THE DIRT
« on: October 01, 2015, 08:00:59 PM »
My professional name is MALE–X and if you asked what I did for a living I would tell you that I was a "consultant" for individuals looking to solve "problems." I charged a simple "fee" for service and I received all of my contracts through encrypted email. My clients usually provided me with a description of the problem they were having and the name and photograph of the individual they wanted me to "consult" with. I've been doing this for a number of years and it was probably the best job I ever had. I always insisted that the where, when and how the problem was to be solved was up to me. Now and then I would make an exception with an additional "fee" for service. On rare occasion, very, very rare occasions I would hire an assistant if the situation involved seem to demand it. And in this case I needed an assistant.

Finding a willing assistant to help me "problem-solve" was rarely a problem; money is a powerful motivator and money I had. "Paying off" the assistant was never a problem. I usually advertised for a "personal assistant" — and after a brief interview with an absolute assurance of discretion; I would tell the new PA what he was going to assist me with. If the young fellow was hungry enough and the money was more than he expected the PA would accept his new position. I hired Josh Jacobs and filled him in on the details of what his role would be, when and where the "problem" was to be solved.

Val Kline was a 20 year old kid camping with a few other college friends that weekend in Misery Point Forest Reserve on the Hood Canal. Val had managed to have sex with his best friend's girl friend about 10 days ago and hadn't realized who the girl was. It was Val's best friend who had invited Val to the camp-out that weekend. It was Val's best friend who let me know where they would be; what they were going to be doing. It was his best friend who arranged to be away from the camp while Val napped in the tent after lunch and too many beers.

Fortunately for Josh, Val's campsite was quite secluded; a circumstance that would make Josh's job a great deal easier. It was already late in the afternoon when Val woke up and decided to make his way down to the shore of the canal; his buddies had already gone down in in the afternoon leaving Val alone at the campsite. Val headed down the trail toward the pier where the kayakers had taken off from. I radioed Josh, who was at the pier, to begin heading up the trail. A few moments later, Val past Josh on the trail; they nodded to each other as they pass one another. A few more steps, Josh to pulled the white band of cloth from his pocket, threw it over Val's head and pulled it tight around Val's throat; the attack nearly pulled Val off his feet. Josh was bigger and heavier than Val and easily pulled him to the ground. Josh wrapped the cloth again around Val's neck, pulling it as tight as he possibly could. Val struggled in the dirt to loosen the binding around his neck; Josh pulled tighter keeping Val from getting up. Val struggled, trying to reach back to his attacker. Josh kept himself out of Val's grasp and tightened his grip on the cloth band around Val's neck. The struggle went on for just a few moments more before Val's efforts to free himself began to wane. Josh held on until Val's efforts to free himself began to fade, his body twisting in the dirt. Val's eyes opened wide a few moments later, Val slowly quit fighting and lay still in the dirt.

Josh didn't let up. He continued to hold the band tightly around Val's neck for several minutes until he felt sure that Val was dead. Josh checked Val's pulse; there was none. He pulled up Val's T-shirt and undid the front of Val's jeans, pulling them down enough to expose Val's cock and balls. He rolled Val's body to the side and felt for Val's pulse again. Nothing . . . Josh slowly stood up and pulled Val's T-shirt up far enough so that he could see most of Val's chest; he pulled Val's jeans down even further. He gazed down at Val's dead body; walking away a few moments later assured that he had accomplished his job.

Josh was breathing heavily when he got back to my pickup truck. He got in, looked at me, and said: "it's done!" I nodded. I started the truck and slowly drove out of the Forest Reserve.
Val Kline was dead . . . in the dirt.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2015, 03:57:56 AM by pakman »
pakman --  "Nihil humani alienum puto."

Kid Bronco

• For your info. Kid Bronco is also phil
    • View Profile
Re: MALE-X: DEAD IN THE DIRT
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2015, 01:37:50 PM »
Thanks pakman, another good story and high quality photos.

russ0451

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2015, 11:24:28 AM »
thank you very much I love seeing them fully clothed and then stripped naked

deadeyeswide

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2015, 06:47:13 PM »
Great story and images, Pakman.

pakman

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2015, 05:21:35 PM »
Thanks for the feedback. Glad to know that there are still a few people who love to read. +P
pakman --  "Nihil humani alienum puto."

Shax1

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2015, 11:29:01 PM »
very well done!  I love the images!

ChokeU4UrRush

• Helping Men to safely reach their Rush
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2015, 02:10:55 PM »
I love this ! Thanks