Author Topic: I like gunfights of leather clad cowcoys  (Read 11622 times)

Leathercowboy

• View Profile
I like gunfights of leather clad cowcoys
« on: November 01, 2015, 02:07:16 PM »
Howdy! I'm a german leather clad cowboy and I like to see a leather clad cowboy who is not fast enough and is shot in the gut.

russ0451

• View Profile
Re: I like gunfights of leather clad cowcoys
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2015, 02:57:16 PM »
there a few leather clad cowboy ones on site here I like leather clad cowboys too I have most of the cowboy ones do you know other sites ?

Kid Bronco

• For your info. Kid Bronco is also phil
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2015, 11:35:42 AM »
 A big welcome to you, Leathercowboy. It's great to find another person who's into some of the same things that I am. Yes, there are others and Russ is a fine example. Of course, he also seems to have much wider interests than just leather... something I admire and envy. My interest is primarily leather (as in "fetish," haha) and cowboys offer a good way of expressing that. If you've seen any of my stuff you already know that it's just fantasy, but that's part of the fun for me. I'm especially glad to hear that you like seeing the leather clad cowboys taking lead to the gut. Excellent. It's a good excuse for me to do another set involving a gunfight. I'm currently in the middle of a hanging series (yeah, yet another one) but will do a gunfight after that. Hope you have fun here! I, too, would love to know of a site that focuses mostly on leather cowboys.

Leathercowboy

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2015, 07:14:21 PM »
Sorry Kid Bronco, I don't know a site that focuses mostly on leather Cowboys.
I have read your stories. They are great.
My fantasy is to be 16 again, the first time I wear my codpiece leatherjeans with leather lining, the fringed chaps, the fringed leathershirt, the fringed leathervest, the opened fringed leatherjacket and of cause the gunbelt with the two colts.
My enemy wears a fringed leatherjeans and a closed fringed leatherjacket and a gunbelt with two colts. His skintight leather looks invulnerable and his hands seem to be fucking fast. I move the leatherjacket back behind my colts. Suddenly I feel how vulnerable my skintight leathershirt is where it's not protected by the vest or the jacket and how vulnerable the opeining of the chaps is where it's not protected by the codpiece. For a moment I want to unfasten my gunbelt, but then I feel in my codpiece at the leather lining the taut cock of my gun and I must draw my two colts.
But the other cowboy is indeed fucking fast. I see his colts in the sunlight flashing, my colts are aimed at him, I shoot, but then I see the muzzle flash of his both colts. Fuck!!! He shot!!! I hear the bang and the two bullets hitting my leathershirt. I moan loudly.
By the force of the shot I stagger backward. The fringes strike my leather and the spurs are clinking.
It burns like hell in my leather shirt. I'm paralyzed and can not fire my colts again.
I look down at myself, there are two red colored bullet holes in my leathershirt in the gut.
By the cold sweat the leather sticks to my skin. But I don't want to die and I don't want to fall into the dust!
I look up at the fucking leathercowboy who shot me.
He grins at me and blows the smoke of his colts full of relish. But his tight leather shines intact in the sun. But I have shot him, haven't I?
I look down at myself once again and then it falls like scales from the eyes! Now I feel the smoke of my shot poured into the codpiece and hit the leather lining. It's a great feeling to be shot like this. I still hold the colts in my hands. For a moment I want to drop them but I manage to put them into the holster. When I just wanted to put my leathergloved hands on my wounds I see his hands fumbling on his colts. I feel my gun again and draw but he is again faster and two bullets hit my lower belly again. It's all like the first shot, but much more intensive.
I groan with pain and can hardly keep on my feet. The fringes flapping louder on my leather and the spurs are clinking more because I need to make more vigorous steps to stay on my feet. The leather stretches more and is getting tighter because I'm convulsed with pain but I'm not finished. I try again and again and get two more bullets in my perforated leathershirt and six bullets in the opening of the chaps, three left and three right the codpiece. But then I can't keep on my feet and I'm falling hard on my back and writhing in the dust in pain, the fringes and spurs move through the dust, twelve bullets are burning like hell in my leatherbody and six shots of course in my codpiece,
now I can finally put my hands on my wounds. It bleeds and the guts gush forth. I'm so thirsty.
Then he comes to me. I hear his spurs clinking. He's ramming his boots in my wounds and enjoying my agony and the last shots of my gun.

dannynlb

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2015, 11:58:09 PM »
Now that is a hot fucking fantasy.  Are you actually shot in the balls or dick and well as the gut?  Does the leather pull up and expose your bloody belly with your belly button filling with blood?  Does the shot to the nuts make you cum in your cod piece before you die?

Leathercowboy

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2015, 07:40:01 AM »
To get shot in the nuts is an other of my fantasies. That must incredibly hurt. I think you will immediately go to the ground perhaps even on the knees and then fall with the wounded nuts in the dust.
But my dream is to get shot left and right of the codpiece and in the belly. That makes me horny and the bloodied skintight leather of cause.

Kid Bronco

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2015, 12:57:08 PM »
Soooooo hot, Leathercowboy. Thanks for the cock-throbbing fantasy. Mine run along similar lines. I definitely prefer the shots to the belly, lower guts and upper parts of the heavy-leather chaps that I'd be wearing. It would be exciting as hell to look down at my codpiece which would be stretched to its limit, bulging out from the opening in my chaps. And as I clawed at the first couple bullet holes that had punched through my skintight leather shirt and bellybutton, I'd feel the next ones... THUD... WHAP. FUCCCCCKKKKKK... too low, asshole... ya shot me through my chap leather. Yeah, you sure as hell did. As I look down, I see the two puckered and almost obscene looking holes in my chaps, dangerously close to my bulging codpiece. Damn, that stud is a good shot. One of the flat-nosed .44 caliber slugs buried itself in the joint that comments my right leg to my pelvis and the other one ripped through chap leather on the left side... a tad higher into the lower groin area. They triggered a spontaneous orgasm that I had no control over. Fuck, I didn't wanna give ya the satisfaction of makin' me shoot my load, but those second two hits through chap leather did it. I feel my nuts twitch. SQUIRT, SQUIRT, SQUIRT. Fuck, I can't stop. And those bloody holes... they look so sexy, the way the thick leather is peeled back around the circumference of the hole. I can't help it, in spite of the burning pain, I find myself pawing at the holes, using a finger to poke into them a little just to convince myself that it's true.

I'm on my knees now and still shooting off. Damn, there must be a puddle of cum in the codpiece by now. But my hands are back on the holes in my leather shirt which are bleeding profusely. Maybe I'm trying to stop the flow of blood? Who knows. But the shots to my belly have made me start trying to convulse. GUUUUUAAA. My killer is enjoying the animal-like sounds I'm making as I double up at the waist, bending forward and straightening back up again, still on my knees. Over and over, as if I have the dry heaves. "Please... please finish me off... It hurts... hurts real bad... yer makin' me cum... ain't never cum this much before... can't stop."

With a sinister grin, "So, ya think ya shot enough? Okay, let's see if this helps." BLAM, BLAM, BLAM. Three shots into my bulging codpiece. There's a wet SPLAT sound as the slugs punch through the leather. The sadistic killer is standing so close that one of his boots gets splattered with blood and spunk. Instinctively, I want to grab for the area of destruction and indeed I will. But first, I have to see what's been done to me. Can't help it, I've just got to look. Oh fuck, the mixture of blood and cum has formed a thick pinkish-colored fluid that runs down my legs on the chap leather. I grab for the bloody holes. "AAAAAHHHHHHFUCK... YA GELDED ME... YA FUCKIN' BLEW MY NUTS APART."  I pitch forward into the dirt,      rolling around... I pound my boors into the ground... spurs jingle... I buck and twist and jerk around. My leather is getting more and more smeared with blood and cum and the dirt from the ground is turning it into a muddy mess. The odor of spunk hangs in the air and blends in with the smell of leather and the nearby piles of horse manure.

Enough for now and have to head out. 

dannynlb

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2015, 07:35:05 PM »
Fuck very hot.

Kid Bronco

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2015, 12:07:14 PM »
This is an attempt to follow along with at least part of Leathercowboy's fantasy. And yeah, there's at least one out of sequence shot where the revolver should be in the holster and not in his hand. Oh well, this was kind of a quickie series and it wasn't worth the extra time trying to change it around.

DeadHero

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2016, 06:01:49 AM »
It's a little late, but thought I'd contribute a few pics of myself.  I'm new to the forums, this is my first post, but I LOVE dressing up as a leatherclad cowboy and fantasising about being gunned down or hung  ;D

Kid Bronco

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2016, 11:58:01 AM »
Never too late to find someone else interested in leather cowboys getting gunned down or hanged. Kid Bronco (Phil) welcomes you. Thanks so much for the photos you posted. HOT. When you have the time, I'd love to see any more you might have or read about any fantasy you want to share. Hope you have fun here.

Leathercowboy

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 18, 2016, 01:17:55 PM »
The Leathercowboy welcomes you as well. I'd also love to see more photos or videos of you and read about your fantasies of being a leatherclad cowboy getting gunned down or hanged!!!

Kid Bronco

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 18, 2016, 08:57:51 PM »
Yes, I would as well. Love seeing and reading about leathered-up cowboys getting shot or jerking around at the end of a rope as they shoot their hot loads.