Author Topic: "VUFFER" AT BD  (Read 4138 times)

pakman

• View Profile
Re: "VUFFER" AT BD
« Reply #15 on: February 08, 2016, 12:04:31 PM »
Really like the "little prince" renderings; are there more in the series?
The  crucifixion renderings are very good also. Were these the result of a personal commissions? Again, the work that went into the creation of these is extraordinary. Thanks for sharing these with me.

I've mention Sparkle Shock's work. Are you familiar with his approach to 3D art? I am attaching a couple of samples of his efforts.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2016, 12:21:08 PM by pakman »
pakman --  "Nihil humani alienum puto."

Vuffer

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 08, 2016, 11:06:02 PM »
yes The Crucifixion picture are private Commission that wanted to see Jake die.  like that, i think there is 10 from that story line. i forget, they not that special. i did not put much time or effort in to them..

The little prince i made after i saw the pictures you show me.  and no not yet.  i was thinking of making the little prince in to an BD pack.. not sure yet,,

No i have not see his works b4. i like that he make story lines. most 3D artist. makes 1 picture . Pictures. and they never do anything fun with them ;O)

pakman

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 08, 2016, 11:36:25 PM »
Yes I know what you mean about three 3D ARTISTS just doing one-of-a-kind scenes and leaving the rest to the imagination. I rather prefer what you do – create a storyline and then illustrate the story line with your work. Is the crucifixion series available for purchase? Would really love to see what you have in mind for the beheading of the "Little Prince" series. I think the "Little Prince" series would be a real addition to the other series that you've already produced for BD. I'll buy it!
« Last Edit: February 09, 2016, 03:06:20 AM by pakman »

Vuffer

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 09, 2016, 12:08:39 AM »
well i am rather unsure what to charge you doing commissions..  Here many pay. so one person pay little money. so you can get 40 pictures and only pay 7-17$

if one person have to pay for the produktion it can get ugly .. meaning i charge. 20-35$ pr hours i have to work making 3D.. Takes me 7 8h workdays to make an 40 picture pack..

Here is how it work-- The first picture take the most time. to make- ca 5h  after that. if you stay in the set. and keep the figures in that set. it take less time. ca 1h pr picture..

i have made the first little prince picture. so we down to 1h work pr picture. but that is still 20$ pr picture if you have to pay to get little prince set made..

i do how ever have BD company wallet. so we might be able to get them to make an Vuffer commission option. 

so you can buy commission here on BD with my special works. for some price we all happy  with.. i know custom films are 800-1000$   and. an 40 picture pack is around the same.

but no one say you have to buy 40 Commission pictures.   But we will need to talk to Alex. to see if we can make an Vuffer Custom 3D option..    Me i love that idea. since i will know eksakte what you want. and i can make that.. and i dont have to try and make 20 different fetish happy.. 

let me here what you think about this   

pakman

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 09, 2016, 01:05:46 AM »
I like your ideas . . . is it possible to move our conversation outside the BD Forum and discuss this more personally?

Vuffer

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 09, 2016, 01:11:46 AM »
vuffer@yahoo.dk 

or on facebook

https://www.facebook.com/vuffer.hansen

Rupert Rat is me.. 

all are wellcome to hit me up on Face book-- and talk to me in real time there.  just tell me ho you are. i get so many strange fans. that just start with Hi and then stop--  i normally just ignore those.