Author Topic: Get to know me  (Read 3058 times)

Vuffer

• View Profile
Get to know me
« on: December 02, 2015, 06:47:34 AM »
What is 3D? 

I have many ST8 male friends. and if you have any of those and they drink. you know they can get really frisky when they drunk- I can not count the times were my drunk friends provokes me. They all know what I am. and what I like. they all know. if I lose it,
They get hogtied raped and killed. one might think that scare them.. NOPE.. just means they start to play games with me when they drunk. the silly things..

And here is were my 3D skills come in.  They really save there butts.. Instead of hurting them. I make them in to 3D figures. and kill them there. What can I say it works for me.. I still have all my friends no one died..

I will show you one of these sets of pictures I made. with one of my really good looking drunk friends passed out on the sofa beside me.

Njoy

Some of you might know me. some might not.

I been around online since 1999. Showing my films and selling my stuff online. I Retired in 2007. From making films. And started with 3D instead.
And I am at an point in my life were I have been lured back in to film making by this fine establishment.

I have these needs that I cant really live out in real life. so I have had to find ways to live them out safely. And over 30 years that meant. tying up all my male friends. Taking pictures and filming that. And when the Internet really started to grow. we found out that others liked the stuff we did. and started to sell that. my first feature film was the hitchhiker from year 2000. and it was an instant hit. With Millions of hits over the last 15 years.

doug

• View Profile
Re: Get to know me
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2015, 11:00:22 AM »
Cool!!!  Hitchhiker, there are so many vids called hitchhiker, where is yours?  This one is a favorite of mine, looks along the same lines.

Kid Bronco

• For your info. Kid Bronco is also phil
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2015, 12:26:31 PM »
Thanks for the introduction, Vuffer. I enjoyed hearing about your interests and 3-D artwork. It's impressive indeed.

Vuffer

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2015, 02:07:21 PM »
yup that's my film.. that Kondiman and Sejd. ahh that brings back memories seeing those 2 clips.

that film been shared and posted by others that I lost track of were it is   lets see if I cant find some goodies from that weekend we film that one 

doug

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2015, 02:50:01 PM »
I found this one on http://www.boyztube.com/gay-videos/watch/302568-hitchhiker.html  Love to see a remake of something like this.

Who's bogarting the J, LOL both very hot!!   

Vuffer

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2015, 03:03:57 PM »
I am quite sure they can remake it here with there boys. they have my blessing to do so..
 I never end it, I never show anyone what happen to the hitchhiker. so that might be fun 

dannynlb

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2015, 11:44:51 AM »
Is it just me or when you click on the pictures do they become way to large for the computer screen and you have to scroll all over and never get the entire picture at once?

Kid Bronco

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2015, 10:04:08 PM »
Same thing for me and my screen is 21"
Even the photos I post are a tad bit too large to be seen in total without a little scrolling. I remember reading somewhere that for computer viewing, the person uploading images needs to keep them below some specified size, especially considering the fact that some people will be using computers with smaller screens. I experimented some before settling on a particular size which, as I say, is not perfect, but is about as large as I feel I should go. So, I make everything that size. Unfortunately, there's a temptation to want the biggest picture possible and it was hard for me to downsize everything.

There might also be the question of how a person who creates the photos wants their photos to be viewed. Vuffer can correct me on this if I'm wrong, but aren't some of his photos being offered for sale? If so, I would think that a collector of photo art might want the really big images that they view on a larger screen. So, perhaps the ones he posts here are intended to be seen more as samples of his work rather than the way in which he prefers them to be appreciated. This is all speculation on my part.

doug

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2015, 11:35:17 PM »
Me too and I'm on a 32", but I just hit the download then open, although I have to hit retry once. 

Vuffer

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2015, 12:11:28 AM »
I post HUGE pictures, to watch them properly. click the link line under the photo or picture, that will pop up the picture in an separate window. were the picture scale down to fit the monitor or tablet or mobile you on.. if you just click the picture it will open in full 2800x3500 and that is big.. they are posted to show off 3D skills and the quality of the images you get when you buy my packs

dannynlb

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2015, 01:07:51 AM »
Thanks for the reply and info guys.

Kid Bronco

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2015, 05:11:47 PM »
Ah, that's good information about viewing. Never knew about that link line thing. Thanks.

doug

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 13, 2015, 06:31:47 PM »
Vuffer, some of your handy work.

Kid Bronco

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 14, 2015, 11:13:34 AM »
More nice ones here. Thank you Vuffer. I actually like seeing the excellent colors used as much as the 3-D effect. Both are really cool.