Author Topic: ARMY DISPATCH RIDER DEATH SCENARIO  (Read 2526 times)

pakman

• View Profile
ARMY DISPATCH RIDER DEATH SCENARIO
« on: December 10, 2015, 08:29:24 AM »
I want to begin to do a serious review of BD's offerings in general. I have found that in recent months that many of BD's offerings are somewhat formulaic; that is to say that they become predictable and have seemingly lost a certain imaginative quality that I'm beginning to find rather tedious. Some of their more interesting offerings lately have been in what I would consider, off-site kinds of films like the ARMY DISPATCH RIDER and the DR. WARREN AND COWBOY fids offered by BD.

In the ARMY DISPATCH RIDER vid BD has offered us an entirely different kind of you and vision of a death scenario carried out in an unusual way and in a completely different kind of scenario that they are prone to offer us. Here we have a new setting, which is a bit of a relief for a change, and isolated house in the seemingly foreign territory that sets the scene rather well. A young, very attractive young man, is unhorsed and is left on his own, in a rather hopeless and fraud filled situation. He is taken in by an older man, who is not necessarily his enemy nor is he a friend. He appears at the beginning of this vid to be someone who is merely trying to be helpful. However, young man's caregiver turns out to be his worst nightmare. After luring the young man in by his friendliness, the older man has an agenda that he wishes to carry out built upon the older man's fantasy. This very attractive young soldier ends up being strangled to death, his body stripped and abused by the older man who obviously has a particular agenda regarding the rebel faction who is occupying enemy territory. That essentially is the storyline.

Cinematically the film/vid focuses initially upon the attractiveness of the young fellow who will become the victim in this vid; who is by the way gorgeous; blonde haired blue-eyed jock who portrays the part as victim to this older man's fantasy. The young man is absolutely, unequivocally gorgeous. From the top of his head to his feet below he is just spectacularly gorgeous, absolutely beautiful in the form and physique. It would be my hope that he would appear again in some future BD vid's simply because he is so physically beautiful. This vid is particularly erotic. It is erotic because it suggests helplessness of the victim being overpowered by a more powerful man in the victim being laid out helpless in the face of the older man's prowess. The stripping of the body scene is particularly erotic the young man in the film is absolutely unequivocally beautiful. He is perfect in every way. Naïve, almost stupidly so, as to make the viewer an immediate advocate of his well-being, yet he is the victim to unconstrained desire. This young man ought to have an opportunity to appear in other BD films whatever the hell it costs. His body, his physicality, is so perfectly proportioned — broad chest narrow hips huge genitals beautiful legs and feet. You have to bring him back! He just beautiful to beautiful to be ignored. Whatever he may cost, or charge, BD you have to bring them back. Even if he has to perform in some of your more prosaic films/vids. He could become a new icon for what it is that BD does. His southern accent and gorgeous face and body should not be simply ignored. This vid was one of the most extraordinarily good productions that BD has offered in recent memory. I'm afraid I becoming quite cynical Ince saying that BD is becoming too formulaic in their offerings. You seem to be lacking imagination or innovation in what you are producing. What I'm trying to say is that you are becoming "boring" in what it is that your offer.

Okay. I also recently purchased "HOME FOR THE HOLIDAYS" in which Greg, one of your mainstays, meets Alexis. Again this vid was so predictably formulaic as to be "boring" in its predictability. Is this the best you can offer? Truly is this the best that you can offer? I am a long time fan and member of this community of "death scene loving" men who happen to love this website and what it is that you offer us. I love what you do! And I spend a lot of money purchasing what it is that you offer. However I am beginning to find what you offer "boring" to a degree.

I keep asking for this but you don't seem to realize that if you stab somebody there ought to be blood if you shoot click escape somebody there ought to be bullet holes and blood if you have somebody jerk off then there cum ought to look like real cum not like some hand lotion sprayed upon some naked body.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2015, 06:31:52 PM by pakman »
pakman --  "Nihil humani alienum puto."

Kid Bronco

• For your info. Kid Bronco is also phil
    • View Profile
Re: ARMY DISPATCH RIDER DEATH SCENARIO
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2015, 12:34:49 PM »
As always, pakman, I appreciate reading your thoughtful and in-depth comments. Getting one's ideas and thoughts together and then transferring them to writing takes time and commitment. Thank you for that.

I have to confess that I'm not one of Best Deaths ideal customers since I've bought very few of their offerings. Most of the dozen or so that I did buy were back when there were more of the cowboy/leather ones available. I've tried to support them to some extent by occasionally buying photos of some of the actors as well as a couple of customs. I think your constructive criticism has real value and I certainly hope the administrators take such comments into consideration. My guess is that every viewer will have different priorities as to what changes or "improvements" they'd like to see, but I'm wondering if there's any common thread where there would be a consensus? Of course, the absence of blood in shootings and stabbings has always been a gripe that others have expressed as well. That's something that it seems to me many filmmakers don't understand. Worse yet, is the thought that some may agree that it would look better, but aren't willing to go to the extra time and effort of doing it. For example, I get the feeling that some movie producers might be willing to splash huge amounts of blood onto some particular victim or death scene, thinking that it's all viewers want. Yet, when someone's shot or stabbed, there will be no blood at all. That's where I think some totally miss the point... they don't understand the visually erotic need for blood in scenes like that. No, buckets of blood can never be a substitute for just the right amount of blood on a bullet hole or where  a knife enters the body. Believe me, Best Deaths is not alone here. I've seen big budget Hollywood productions where there's no blood shown. At least they can sometimes fall back on the argument that they want to stay within some rating bracket in order to make the film more "family friendly."

Pakman, at least your comments are ones that I think many here will agree with. I can sure understand your desire for more creative films that don't follow the same script. At least that's part of what I think I'm hearing you say. Since I've seen so few of the BD films (especially the newer ones) I'm not in a position to argue that I find them boring. I think one big problem for BD would be trying to satisfy the likes and dislikes of most of it's members. Earlier, I was talking about the importance of blood in shootings and stabbings. That's true enough, but if the victim, no matter how cute, is wearing a suit and tie, I would have no interest whatsoever. Yet, that's exactly what the next guy might want to see. He'd get very turned on by seeing bloody bullet holes in a white shirt or suit jacket. I'm not knocking that at all. We all like different things and mine happens to be leather. Bullet holes need to be through leather. Bare skin is okay if he's wearing leather jeans. Obviously, my leather fetish is equal to my liking of cute young guys which means it outweighs the "boredom" issue. I'd be happy watching a very similar "plot" over and over again just so long as it featured different combinations of cute guys and leather. You, on the other hand, I think would like to see more variety, depth and creativity in films. I understand and respect that. Just different focus points.

Guess what I'm trying to say here is that while I totally understand your concerns, we might all have different priorities as to what we'd like to see more or less of. I'll bet the guys at BD are constantly having to weigh the value of different approaches and have difficult decisions to make.  After all, they are a business as well as being friends with many of us and they need to sell a product or service to stay alive.   

russ0451

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2015, 05:28:34 PM »
I think also another reason for the recurring type themes is that members order custom videos to be made, and because the quality is good those members re order a custom with same type of things that turn them on/enjoy.

So if you guys are looking for something "completely different " order a custom to be made if you can afford it, otherwise us poorer folks will need to be patient and hope to see something that we like  appear on the store, or like wise feed scripts through when  requested by  BD to give  them ideas to  use?

I hope I am not speaking out of turn here.

Kid Bronco

• For your info. Kid Bronco is also phil
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2015, 05:57:41 PM »
Thanks Russ. I'll bet what you say is true and plays a large part in it... something I didn't even think about. Sure, that makes sense. The customs are where one is more likely to see the less common sorts of material. That raises another question that you or the administrators might be able to answer. How many of the customs are also offered for sale to the general public? I haven't been keeping track of that, but do know that with my two customs, it was understood that they would also be offered as downloads. That was something I actually wanted to happen. If lots of the customs eventually go on sale to everyone, that might be another way to find more variety.

russ0451

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2015, 04:21:29 PM »
I think more fake blood is required in most of the videos  I know many have said this and BD have produced some like this its the scenes where the lack of bullet wounds and knife stabs and semen that ruin some of them the example of blood stabbing Iattach here is good example

pakman

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2015, 07:50:54 PM »
Yes Russ, I do agree with you. Many of BD's offerings are extremely well acted; of that I have no problem. But they continue to say to us that they are the "best death" scenes available to us and advertise the product as such. However, they often don't go far enough in accomplishing their purpose.

We all have our favorite characters/actors/models in the series that we buy. For example, recently I've taken an interest in a particular actor and have collected all of his vids after looking him up in the BD archive. I find him to be a particularly good actor and of bit of a hunk exhalation point is got a great face, terrific physique and acts out his scenes quite well. So I've been collecting him – and the vid that he has acted in. There was however again a video in which we see Brian crawling across the floor, supposedly stabbed. He is pushed up against the counter in the kitchen and stabbed again another five times but there is not any indication outside of his acting that he is been harmed at all. In another situation I like the young fellow who goes by the name of Colton – I think he's really hot – who again has been one of BD's regulars who does a really fine job in the acting department but you never see him become a bloody mass after being stabbed or shot. Now I know clearly that there are some considerations that need to be made in the production of these videos. But if we were to go back a few years, because I have been hanging around this website for long time, and I pretty much know what they produce, I can say for a fact that they can produce really good bloody death scenes. I guess what I'm saying is that, knowing what they can do and having seen what they produce, BD should offer us the same quality of videos that they have produced on their DVDs. I believe I own most of their DVDs by the way. And I have the last new offering of "INDISCRETION" already in my collection. I'm just asking BD to slow down and think a little bit more about their production values and to become a little bit more authentic in portraying "best death" scenarios that they can.

I recently acquired the Mark and Greg video where Greg beats the shit out of Mark, bashing his head into the wall beating the shit out of him and then stabbing him in the gut. The makeup effects in the initial beating work quite well--but a bit more of Kairo syrup could hVW Mde the blood effects even better. Then comes to the stabbing — that huge Bowie knife – slamming into Mark's belly just left me feeling unconvinced. My brain tells me that it just didn't measure up! Now I like the effect of the Bowie knife being slammed into a young guys belly, but with the blade that big, there just has to be some blood. Now this effect has been used over and over again in several of BD's visions and I've appreciated the content but it remains questionably convincing. So that is what I am being critical about in my comments as of late. Hell give me a good Bowie knife in the gut, bleed a bit, I'll buy it.

The me give you another example, in a recent review I did of the ARMY DISPATCH RIDER MISSING IN ACTION, I really appreciated the fact that in this vid the young actor who was the victim — his throat, in the video, was rather  well bruised. That was a real turn on! The rest the video I knew that this kid had been hand strangled to death. That brews remain visible for the rest of the video and the effect was just terribly stimulating — I got a hard on and kept it for the rest of the video. That's my point — that's why I keep coming back and suggesting to BD to take another step in making their videos just a few more degrees. It works!

Another vid I particularly liked to was the video of Jake getting hanged. I am not sure how they did it – how they got Jake to hang by the neck with that rope around his throat. Again that was a particularly powerfully evocative scene got me hard in the hard on lasted. In contrast the last Jake offering, his being taken to the cabin in the woods after being chloroformed, tied up and made to masturbate, lost some of its effectiveness in the closing scene. His captor jerks off and shoots Jake six times after having strangled him. Yet there is not a single puncture wound or even a bit of a blood trail to indicate that Jake is not only dead but is shot. I've watched that video over and over again and cinematically the bullet bones and blood he could have easily been affixed artistically but for whatever reason they were not. Consequently that video left me feeling quite unfulfilled in its potential.

I write this only in the hope of making "best death" better! I support them all the way. I'm so glad that Mark, one of the best death's staff, has chosen to appear in the vid's that BD produces. Mark is hot! I own all of the scenes that he is appeared in. Greg is hot; KT is almost too hot to handle. Hunter, the young kid that came to the show alone, is hot. So many of the young guys that BD gets to portray these scenes are truly outstanding physical examples of young manhood. Even some of their newest actors as of late, like Blake and Warren, I just want to see what they do next. The scenarios that were based in Vegas are really good. I own both of the Sammy videos and hope to see him back in action sometime soon. All the stuff that Josh does, that Tom does is generally very good! Tom's willingness to get naked, to jerk off and die is almost incredible to me. That kid has a lot of courage. And I find his acting to be so sincere and thusly believable. Paul, as a young actor, is also extremely good at what he does. Blake, in the scene that he does with Warren, where he injects Warren with the drug that puts Warren out then fucks Warren over was just incredibly hot. Scrappy and Mark, I think that's his name, are also pretty hot! I've had an opportunity to visit BOYS ON THE EDGE, the new website, and appreciate what these young guys are trying to do.

So all in all, I don't want to be too critical of what BD is offering, I'm suggesting that they might be able to do it better, make it more enticing, make it more interesting, make it more realistic.

I don't know if any of you are familiar with the film "THE HEATHER'S" but there is a wonderful death scene in that film. If you haven't seen it, look it up!

As is obvious, or should be obvious, I'm invested here in what BD produces. I'm a regular customer. I don't know if I'm their best customer but I sure as hell am trying to be. I want simply want also to be a voice that wants to see BD get better and better in what it produces.

Well I have waxed entirely too long here. Would appreciate any feedback that members of the Forum would like to give; hope to hear from you and especially about how you feel about what BD offers. It would be good for me to know that there were others out there that feel the same way as I do about what BD produces and it would be very good for BD to know how it's customers perceive, use and enjoy what it is that they do. Don't be a stranger! Be a voice!
« Last Edit: December 14, 2015, 02:24:02 PM by pakman »

Victor

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2015, 11:20:59 AM »
Hello to all who have read and taken part of this discussion!

First of all, thank you so much to all of you, this is the reason that we opened this space, so you can share your points of view and praise the productions that you liked, but also to give feedback, critique and suggest improvements.

Regarding the Army Dispatch Rider, thank you, we're glad that you liked it. As I have mentioned before, we try to broaden our selection of actors but also of producers and collaborations, this was one of those and there will be more special clips like this to come.  It was made by our friends and collaborators at Bootlust and we love their unique take and eye for wardrobe and boots.

On Home For the Holidays and its predictability we see your point.  We has just secured the new Russian actor Alexis and chose to start him off with a straightforward scene.  You will se in his future films more dynamics and more of him and his good looks.  We will for sure pay better attention to story in every shoot.

On a similar point, if you see that some stories tend to repeat, sometimes is because, as mentioned above, some are custom productions and what the customer wants is what the customer gets, some liked the dynamic and story of old features and they want to see it again. I spoke with Alex who manages customs and he confirmed this is often the case.  Custom films have become so popular now they are the majority of what the studio is shooting at this point.  This also can account for blood/ no blood preferences.  In fact we shot a custom film the other day with multiple stabbing and a direct request from the customer for no blood.

We got it clear about the usage of fake cum, and we haven't use it for a long while, now when you see someone cum he actually is thanks to our collaboration with all the awesome new Boys on Edge actors like Blake, Josh, Warren, Marc and Scrappy.

All in all, it's like trying to please a vegan and a meat lover with one sole dish, it's hard but we try our best and will improve.

Thanks again to all of you for your comments, suggestions and points of view, but most of all for your support!

doug

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2015, 06:52:42 PM »
I have to say I agree, good thing in a way because I save money on downloads, but spend more in customs.  When I asked Blake what exactly the idea of Boys on Edge means, he wasn't exactly sure which way the direction was going to go, not sure about doing customs there either.  BootLust doesn't do customs either, however it's my oldest subscription for a reason.  They do have repetitive types of videos just like BD, but they are generally in a on-going story line, and rarely done exactly the same.  When I told Blake how much I enjoyed Bootlust, it was a pleasant surprise to find out he is also involved with Bootlust as a producer.  LOL notice a trend.  BD-Bootlust-Boysonedge-Blake Barnes.  BBBBBB

An interesting thing you bring up about most videos are customs, yet the reference was tedious and I agree, but I don't understand then how they can be so repetitive and lacking.  I've done 8 customs, admittedly two were the same scenario, I loved the first one and wanted to see it done with two other actors. Other than that there are big differences between the rest. 

pakman

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2015, 05:09:54 PM »
Hello Victor,
Pardon me for having used the East European spelling of your name in the past, but for one reason or another I think that you ought to always be called "Wiktor" because it always makes you sound like a stud in Count Dracul's court in Slovakia.
I want to assure you that I understand clearly many of the restraints that BD is under to produce precisely what it is that the customer desires to see.
I appreciate also that when I first brought up the problematic of what I choose to call "fake" stab wounds or "fake" gunshot wounds that I have seen what you guys do to make your customer base happy! I'm preparing to do a viewers review of the "DR. WARREN  PREPARES AND WASHES A COWBOY' CORPSE" vid--a vid I continue to enjoy very much, by the way, that BD is under constraint in what you produce. I want to say, however, that the change of scene, with new and different actors, was very much appreciated. If you check my purchasing history you will note that the vid's I have purchased in the past are of a certain type. Vids involving Blake and Tom have been among my favorites recently as have the Marc and Scrappy vids. The Young American soldier vid involving a German Officer's death is high on my favorites list; as is the vid involving Tom the leather biker and Blake the cowboy vid where Tom captures Blake and slowly strangles Blake while forcing Blake to cum. I have always found the parallel between death and sex to be an ultimate expression of our particular fetish and the vid's you produce in one way or another have always reflected to me that particular parallel. So… Keep doing what you're doing; and if I might quote Arnold Schwarzenegger from the Terminator film: "I'll be back!"
« Last Edit: December 17, 2015, 05:12:12 PM by pakman »

doug

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 24, 2015, 03:33:35 PM »
The East Euro version of Victor is Victor, though Poland is EE it's the only country that uses Wiktor as Victor. The funny part with the book, Slovakia didn't even exist as a country when the book was written.  I was given a tutorial on the name, I work with a Victor, Viktor and Wiktor.  Even though Viktor and Wiktor are both from our office in Germany, they made a point of clarifying differences when on a call with me and Victor. Wiktor named after his Polish grandfather and Viktor after his father Victor, changing it to k mainly for the way it's pronounced.   Victor only knew his name as Victor.

I do agree on Tom and Blake, I have all their vids I believe, they are just awesome.  However one thing I want to point out, there's a reason they call it over-kill, too many slightly different versions of the same thing with the same guys gets old fast.  Also looking forward to more stuff with the guys from Boysonedge, not being big with the plain gay sex stuff, nice to have them here available to add a little fetish to our lives. 

pakman

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 28, 2015, 05:12:31 PM »
VIKTOR, as a  spelling of the male name is commonly found in these languages:  Swedish, Norwegian, Danish, Icelandic, German, Hungarian, Czech, Slovak, Bulgarian, Russian, Ukrainian, Croatian, Serbian, Slovene, Macedonian. Being Polish myself, I am very much aware that the Polish spelling for "Victor" is "Wiktor" Though it was hardly the point I was trying to make.
I am really enjoying the collaboration BD is having w/BOOT LUST, BOYZ ON EDGE, and VUFFER.
i rather like the change in scene background and story lines; though I keep returning to many of BD's vids often--because of the many actors that are featured there and like BD's productions very much. The new website--BOYZ ON EDGE is offering some enticing vids.
VUFFERS art is soo imaginatively engaging; I keep wanting to see his continuing story lines and images.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2015, 05:40:27 PM by pakman »