Author Topic: Killer Josh  (Read 1237 times)

Cortez87

• View Profile
Killer Josh
« on: December 10, 2015, 06:59:50 PM »
Skuespillere: Blake “ Hunter “ Tom “ Josh “ Stan- Warren

Josh is our killer in this story. He is a master of hypnosis. He is popular and we meet him at his home. He has guests (Blake, Hunter, Tom, Stan and Warren.)
They sit and talk about Hypnosis and Josh convinces them to a test by allowing Josh to try to hypnotize them
Josh starts and after a short time, he has full control over all of them
He leaves the room and returns with a 9 mm pistol and spare magazines.
"Stand up" Josh command and they all get up. Josh asks them to go out on the floor and stand next to each other, and they do as they are told. Then he asks them strip to their boxeshorts and again they obey without hesitation.
He asks Stan to step forward a little. Then Josh gun raises the gun and shoots Stan in the stomach at close range. Stan jolts as the shot hits and he takes an unwillingly step backward. Then Stan falls to his knees and down on his back where he gasps for breath while holding his stomach where he has been hit. Josh stands next to Stan and raises the gun again. Josh then Fires 4 shots into the chest, each time a bullet penetrates the Stan makes a slight movement. He dies of shots and Josh Turning his attention to the four other standing and looking blankly into the air.
He asks them to take off their Boxeshorts and they obey again. They are now all naked and Josh takes off his own clothes. Josh is already hard. He goes over to Tom and orders him to his knees. Tom obeys. Then the command changes. "Suck my dick.". Tom grabs Josh's Cock and start to suck. After a while Josh ask Tom to stop and Tom obeys again. Josh takes the gun and placeres it on Toms forehead. Then Josh presses the trigger. Tom jolts and falls to the floor. Death with a small fine hole in the middle of the forehead. Josh fires the rest of his magazine into Toms chest before turning his attention back to the rest of the guests.
He commands Hunter to his knees in front of Blake. Hunter obey and Hunter are now beginning to touch Blakes upper body on command from Josh. It does not take long before Blake is hard and Hunter is now told to suck Blakes cock. Hunter obeys and he sucks till Blake comes all over Hunters Chest. The sperm runs down Hunters torso and Josh now gives the gun to Blake. Hunter is told to open his mouth and Blake puts the gun into Hunters mouth. "Shoot" says Josh. Blake obey and Hunter jolts and his head moving backwards. Hunter dies on the spot and collapses on the floor.
Josh takes the gun from Blake and shoot him in the foot. Blake falls down on one knee in front of Josh. Josh puts the gun ran in the middle of Blakes larynx and shoot. Blake falls to the floor and gasping for breath before theres another shot that hits him right in the forehead. Blake dies with his eyes still open.
Warren is the last person. He is told to give Josh a blowjob and he obeys. Josh comes all over Warren's chest and Josh then fucks Warren over the backrest of the couch. When Josh is done he puts the gun a few centimeters from the back of Warrens head and pulls the trigger. Warren falls Dead to the floor. And Josh put the gun ran against Warren's sternum and fire three shots without moving the gun. Josh stands up and  leaves the room.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2016, 06:12:28 AM by Cortez87 »

lordtrayus

• View Profile
Re: Killer Josh
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2015, 07:47:57 PM »
Very hot and I don't even like shootings. Any chance if a strangulagion one?

Cortez87

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2015, 07:55:11 PM »
Sure thing.... any actors you want ?

Cortez87

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2015, 08:06:12 PM »
And if anyone else have something they would like to see let me know

lordtrayus

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2015, 01:51:39 AM »
Well I like mark blake warren lance colton scrappy and casey

pakman

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2015, 05:41:24 PM »
 I love the scene that your imagination has engendered. Would love to see it portrayed. Could you tell me the possibility of seeing such a scene produced?
pakman --  "Nihil humani alienum puto."