Author Topic: Mark and Scrappy  (Read 1573 times)

Cortez87

• View Profile
Mark and Scrappy
« on: December 11, 2015, 09:44:57 AM »
Scrappy and Mark are talking on the phone and they agree to go hit the gym to train. Scrappy finds workout clothes and puts in a bag. After a few minutes Mark Hunks the horn out front. Scrappy takes the bag over his shoulder and locks the front door behind him. Then he gets in the car. Soon after they arrive at the training center. Throughout the trip down there Mark talks uninterrupted about his new mega hot girlfriend Scrappy is annoyed cause He always talks about her. They´ve only been Together for a few months but every time they are together Mark Talks about her and only her.
They start exercising and it gives Mark an opportunity to talk further. He keeps talking with no end and scrappy tries to ignore it. After an hour of training Scrappy has had enough and goes out into the locker room and let Mark work out by himself. In the Locker Room, Scrappy start to think about how to get Mark to shut up about the stupid bitch.
"She's fucking just as self-absorbed as Mark" says Scrappy to himself while he dry himself after the shower. Mark comes out and also takes a shower. Then they get back to the car and Mark sit in the driver's seat. Scrappy is his bag on the back seat and when Mark takes his seat belt on, Scrappy gets an idea. He gets in the back seat and then he pulls the seat belt. Mark starts to suffocate and gasping for breath. He kicks and jerks, but because Scrappy is sitting behind him and there is a seat between them Mark can´t grab Scrappy to get free. This gives Scrappy a huge advantage despite the fact that he is a slender guy. It dosen´t take before Mark takes his last breath. Scrappy continues to strangle Mark a Little while longer just to make sure that he is dead. Then he releases the seatbelt and Marks head tilts to the side. Scrappy takes his bag from the seat beside him and leave the car. He goes to the bus stop next to the car and after a few minutes the bus arrives and Scrappy get on it.

lordtrayus

• View Profile
Re: Mark and Scrappy
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2015, 06:00:11 PM »
Very nice

doug

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2015, 07:32:16 PM »
Mark or Marc??

Cortez87

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2015, 07:47:38 PM »
Mark

pakman

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2015, 06:58:12 PM »
My storyline there, Cortez. It's the sort of thing that I love to read and engages my imagination. Though these days, it doesn't take much to get me "engaged."
For one reason or another, I find myself being terribly "turned on" and "tuned in" to the literary. Thanks for sharing your imagination with us.
pakman --  "Nihil humani alienum puto."