Author Topic: My type of wrestling  (Read 1064 times)

desire17

• View Profile
My type of wrestling
« on: December 11, 2015, 09:47:35 AM »
So I'm really into wrestling and sleeper holds and stuff, and I was wondering if anyone knew any websites where smaller guys dominate muscular guys? If so please send me some links!

doug

• View Profile
Re: My type of wrestling
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2015, 08:01:50 PM »
This one has a few that fit, for the sleepers and such, check out the ZZZZ collection. Oddly enough this just came up on FB, so I have some picts from a couple.
http://muscledominationwrestling.com/

This one doesn't have the body builder type, but every match ends in a KO.  A lot of sleepers/chokes, chloroform, ball busting.... I've done quite a few customs here.  Here you're better off doing a monthly subscription or yearly, but you can download everything, not sure if the super fan is extra or not. 
nrwrestling.com/

Thunders is another one I look at a lot, they do have mix of small, medium and large body builders. 
http://thundersarena.com/

ffd

• View Profile
Re: My type of wrestling
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2018, 06:37:37 AM »

sbobet asian???? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????? ?????????????????????? ??? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????????? 10 ????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????? 18 ???????? 17 ????????????????????????????????????? 4 ????????????????????????????????????? 2012-2013 ???????????????????????????? ???????????????????????”????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????”“?????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????????????”“?????????????????????????? ??????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????????????????????”“??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????????????????????????????”“??????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????????????????”????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????”