Author Topic: Get to know Jake Hansen  (Read 2025 times)

Vuffer

• View Profile
Get to know Jake Hansen
« on: December 20, 2015, 03:00:11 AM »
Jake. Really is my favorite 3D boy.

And I think it is time you get to know the boy little better.

One of Jake´s favorite things to do is. Is playing with the campus jocks.

He often order in Pizza. This little comic if from one of those days..

Page 1   Getting in to the stalker gear / Getting Ready

These are HUGE picture files. In order to see them you need to click the link under the picture. 

Vuffer

• View Profile
Re: Get to know Jake Hansen
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2015, 09:10:58 AM »
Some more from that comic. Remember. These are HUGE picture ´s  Use the link under each picture to open in new window and zoom in and enjoy

doug

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2015, 10:13:41 PM »
Awesome!!!

Vuffer

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2015, 12:18:33 AM »
Glad you like

Vuffer

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2015, 04:12:30 PM »
Jake have liked to play with jocks since he was an teenager. here is one of the times he had fun.

Picture 1

THE DRUNK SITTER
by Vuffer

Weeks had passed since Jake and his twin, Tom, turned 16. In Jake's world there was no need for anyone to stay home with him anymore. He found the whole thing rather embarrassing. None of his friends had babysitters anymore. And to top it all, it was one of his big sister's stupid boyfriends that his mum got to look after him that night..

It was midsummer and hot as hell. Having the room up under the roof meant he had privacy, but he also had heat problems during the hot summer months. Jake sat on his bed trying to read, he stripped down to his jockstrap but he was still hot. The heat and the music and drunken laughter that boomed through the floorboards made it impossible to concentrate on his book. "Stupid Mark. And stupid Mum", he cursed.

His sister's boyfriend, Mark, had invited his mates over. By the sound of it they had found the keys to the bar and were getting really drunk at his expense. He just knew he was going to get blamed for the missing booze when his dad found out.

Suddenly mark crashed into the room. " What's up Kid?" he laughed, "The boys and me are just going to drive into town to get some more beers. Do you mind?"

"You wanted to babysit." Jake scowled at him. "You took my mum's money and she trusts you."

"Come on, kid!" said Mark.

"Yes, I don't need you. I'm fine alone. But you took the job. So do it." Jake stood up and went over and looked up at the drunken Mark, "Besides, it's a fine mess you're leaving me." he said, poking a finger into Mark's side. Mark started to giggle. When Jake saw this, he started to tickle Mark's side.

"Ha ha ha. Stop that!" He said, scrumming out of Jake's reach..

"Are you going to stay and babysit me?" Jake asked the giggling Mark.

"Noooo", was all Mark managed to say before Jake hard wrestled him to the ground. Sitting on top of him, he was tickling Mark without mercy.

" Uncle. I give, I give!" Mark laughed.

"So, you staying?" Jake asked again.

"Make Me!" Mark looked at the boy. He was twice as strong as him - no way in hell was that little twat going to stop him.

"Okay. I have an idea." Jake said to him. "Give me 10 minutes to do anything I want to you. And if, five minutes after that, you can take just one more sip from that beer you can leave. I won't tell Mum. Hell, I'll even give you 50 bucks you can use to get some beers on me. Deal?"
Mark looked at the boy. Sounded like easy money to him. "Deal." he said shaking Jake's hand, "You have 10 minutes." he said grinning, "Do your worst."

Picture 2

"One sec." said Jake, crawling under his big bed, "Take that tank top off, will you? It smells like sweat and stale beer." Jake mumbled from under the bed. Mark looked down at the kid's feet sticking out from under the bed. What the hell was the kid up too? Mark pulled of his tank top - he didn't mind showing off his abs. "Here we go." Jake said crawling back out. He took the shoebox he'd collected and climbed up onto his bed. "Sit down." he said, patting the place beside him. Mark did as the kid told him.

Jake crawled up behind him, "Hands behind your back." he said to Mark.

Mark did as he was told. and within three minutes his hands were securely tied behind his back. "WHAT THE HELL?" said Mark.

Jake crawled up behind him hiding something in his hand. "Can you get your hands free? " Jake asked, grinning at the struggling Mark.

Mark tugged at the tight bonds a few times.. "You done this before?" he asked.

"Yes." said Jake, jamming a finger into his side. When Mark started to laugh out loud, Jake quickly pressed a huge rubber ball gag into his mouth and quickly, with way too much skill for one so young, he strapped it tightly in place.

"The first five minutes are up." Jake said, grinning.

"Mmmpffhh! MMMMPH! mmmpfff!" Mark protested. But the huge gag prevented any kind of talk.

"If you can take an sip from your beer, you can leave." Jake Said grinning to him.

"Mmmmpfff" was all Mark managed to say.

"Oh well, guess you're staying then." Jake grinned. He pushed the stunned Mark back onto his bed and quickly tied his knees and feet together.

"Stay just there" Jake said, grinning at the now hogtied, blindfolded and ball gagged Mark. "I have something I need to do." Mark heard him pick something out of his little shoebox, rattle it and leave the room. As Jake went downstairs. Mark heard him say, "Ohh Boyzzz, I have a wager I want to run past you. There might be free beer in it for all of you."

Mark tugged at his bonds. For fuck sake, his mates were down there. What was this little fucker playing at?

Picture 3

Before Jake had tied Mark´s feet and legs, he pulled off his Baggy jeans. When the ballgagged Mark started to protest, Jake patted him on the head and said, "You're going to thank me later."

As he lay there in his strict hogtie, he was finding out what the boy had meant. The heat in this little room up under the roof was stifling; Mark was sweating like a pig. As he lay there and fought his bondage, there was no way in hell he was getting free. "What the hell do they teach those scouts these days?" he was thinking while he tried to call out and get his downstairs friends' attention.

All the while he could hear his drunken mates laughing and messing around downstairs. Suddenly the volume of the music was lowered and he heard his friend, Bob, say, "So, you're telling us that we do as you say for 15 minutes and that if, after that time, we can take a sip from those beers, you're going to pay for the beer run tonight?"

Mark heard his four friends. almost choking with drunken laughter. "Seriously kid? You think you can stop any of us four from drinking those beers in 15 min? That I want to see. Where do we sign up?"

They were falling for it, the drunken sods. Mark tried to call out but his muffled grunts went unheard in the drunken laughter. from his four friends. So Mark had no choice but to lie there and listen to what happened next.

He heard the boy say, "Strip "

"Why kid? You want to see how real men look?" Mark heard his stupid, drunken friends do as they were told. "Autch! Fuck! What's he doing?" He heard Bob moan.

"He's tying your hands." was the response from the laughing boys in the room.

"On your knees." Mark heard Jake order.

"Fuck kid! Where did you learn to do that? Not so damn tight!!"

While Mark listened helplessly, his friends got their hands tied behind their backs and went down on their knees. "Clever Kid." Mark heard Bob say, "That won't stop us from drinking those beers, you know"

"What's he doing now?" Mark heard one of the others ask, grinning.

"He's trying his feet." He heard them laughing.

"Ha!" came the drunken response, "That won't stop me from hopping over and taking a sip."

Mark heard the boys laughing. "This might." he hard Jake say, "On your bellies all four of you."

Now the four boys really started to complain. As the hogties Jake was putting them in got more and more strict, he heard his friends cursing and struggling as they came to terms with the new fact that they were tied up and not going anywhere.

"I only have 2 of these." he heard Jake say over the drunken protests of his friends.

"You are not putting that thing in my mouth, kid." Mark heard Bob shout out, his protests cut off as the huge ball was forced in to his mouth. "MMMMMPPPHH!!! MMMPPFFFFFFFFFFFF!!"

As Mark lay there helpless to stop Jake, he heard the rest of his friends being gagged in short order. "The 15 minutes are up." he heard Jake laugh, "Feel free to take a sip if you can. First one that gets free can free the others."

Mark Heard the music being turned off and the whistling boy coming up the stairs. Downstairs his struggling friends were finding out what Mark had already discovered: there was no way to get out of those hogties. They were one hundred percent at the mercy of whatever that stupid kid wanted to do next.

Jake entered his room and looked at Mark. Mark was just where he left him. Jake knew he would be, and with a huge grin on his face he sat down beside the helpless jock, patted him on the head and said, "Now that was fun."

Picture 4

Jake went over to his old, battered toy chest and pulled out some coils of rope. Crawling back to the bed, he absent mindedly slid some rope under Mark´s arms. He then proceeded to force his drunken sitter's shoulder blades back up towards each other. Mark grunted with discomfort as the boy tied them in that position. "MMMMPFFHHHHH!! " Mark protested. Jake looked at him and pulled off the tape that covered his eyes. "MMMPFF" Mark screamed in his gag. This was not fun anymore, and he wanted this fucking kid to let him go NOW!

"I have this problem." said Jake, looking at the mad jock, "When I let you go, you're going to kill me."

"MMPFGGHTFM! MMMDITMPH!" Mark spat in his gag. He was bloody well going to rip this kid a new one.

"So, as I see it," Jake said, "Mum will be home in four hours and, if I let you go just before she gets here, you will only have time to free your friends and get them out of here before mum finds them."

"MMPFFF!! MOPPPHMM! FMMPHST! MMPHF!" Mark Protested.

"So, as I see it, you're going to kill me anyway. so I might as well have some fun with you before I let you go."

"Mppf" Mark gasped. He was running out of steam. He was not going to get free before the kid let him go.

"This is what I do at scouts when we play war games, and take prisoners." Jake grinned.

At that minute the phone down in the kitchen rang. Jumping off the bed Jake started to run down the stairs. "Stay there," he grinned, "Don't go anywhere "

Vuffer

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2015, 04:19:58 PM »
Picture 5

Mark knew he had little time before the boy came back and, whatever that little worm was planning, it was going to be worse than this.

"MMMPFFF! HHHMPFF!" Mark gasped into his gag as he put all his strength into the job. He was not Captain of the football team for nothing. He heard Jake pick up the phone in the kitchen but he was unable to hear what the boy was saying over the muffled protests of his hogtied and gagged friends lying down stairs. Mark tugged feverishly at the rope that tied his wrists to his feet and legs. It seemed to him that, the more he pulled, the tighter the knots got. And the more restrained he got.

Mark heard the boy go back into the living room and heard him say, "Better check you boys' bonds while I'm down here." and the muffled protests as their ropes were checked and tightened. "What are you doing way over here?" He heard Jake laugh.

Mark tried like mad to get his hands free. Rocking around did not work; that little worm knew his knots. Mark cursed himself for never having joined the Boy Scouts. He was thinking there must be a way while the last of his strength went into getting free. "MMMMMPHFFFFFFFFFFFF!" He heard his friend, Bob, cry out.

"Why did you wriggle over here?" he heard Jake laugh, "I'd better tie you together with big boy here." Mark heard Josh. grunt as the boy slapped his arse.

"This one is a good boy," he heard Jake say, "He stayed where I put him. Not like you, naughty runner." Mark heard Bob's muffled protests as he was dragged back over the floor to the others. "Stay there. Don't move." Jake said grinning while he ran up the stairs.

"I need something." He laughed..

Running in to the room, he saw the struggling Mark. "You having fun I see." he said with a huge grin, "I'll be right back. Just need to fix a little problem in the living room." Jake ran to his battered toy chest and picked something up. Mark was not able to see what it was before the boy was out of the door again..

Mark gave up. If Josh was not able to get free, no one was.

"TaaDaaa!" He heard the boy crow downstairs and Bob´s muffled protests.

"MMMPHFF!! MM WHAT THE HELMMMPPFS" Bob's protests stopped suddenly.

Mark was not able to tell what was going on, but he heard some gagging sounds and what sounded to him like a zip being zipped. "There we go," he heard the boy say, "No more problems with you." Mark heard Josh grunting. "Don't think about girls." he heard Jake giggling as he ran up the stairs back to where he was.

The giggling boy came bursting in to the room. "I'm so dead," he grinned, "Where did I put my phone? I need to take pictures of that." he said, giggling over his own wickedness.

Picture 6

"See you had fun." Jake Grinned as he walked over to his battered old toy chest, "I promised I'd show you what I do to my prisoners at the Scout war games." he said with a smile. Jake took out a handful of black latex bathing caps, the ones girls used when they went swimming down at the pool. "I steal these from the little girls' locker room." he said to Mark, "It might be a bit small but I'm sure I can make it fit over your big head." Mark looked at the sniggering boy; what the hell was he up too? And what the hell was he planning to do with that latex cap? Jake crawled back onto the bed with him. Mark was just about to find out what the boy used the children's swimming caps for..

Jake tied some rope around Mark's neck, pulling his head back towards the shoulder ropes. He fixed Mark's head firmly there. He pulled out Mark's gag and looked at the swearing, cursing, spitting, prisoner. "WHAT THE HELL, KID?" Mark shouted, "let me go right now or there'll be hell to pay!" he shouted.

"I love you too." said Jake, grinning. He started to pull the latex cap over Mark's hair.

"UGH! Get that thing off me." Mark shouted as Jake pulled it down over his ears and nose. With his head fixed in place, Mark was unable to stop Jake from pulling the tight, black, latex cap all the way down over his face and all the way down under his chin. Mark quickly found out that he got no air, the tight fitting hood cut that off efficiently.

"I can't breathe." he wheezed while Jake strapped a gag head harness on him. Jake waited for Mark to breathe in, pulling the latex tightly around his face. He pressed the gag in to the latex contours of Mark's gasping open mouth. "MMPFF! " Mark gasped. He was sure the boy was going to kill him..

Jake took a needle, grabbed Mark's head harness and held the struggling jock firmly in place. "Be still or I am going to prick you by mistake." Mark stopped struggling and the next time Mark tried to gasp some air, Jake pricked some holes in the mask were he saw Mark's nostrils were. That way he let the jock breathe and kept the latex tight over his face.

"MMPPHFFFGHJJJJGHGMMMPP" Mark screamed in his gag. He was able to breathe again.

"Don't be such a baby," Jake said, stroking his latex covered head fondly, "The captives that end up in the swimming cap don't complain half as much as you and your friends." Jake tightened the straps on Mark's gag harness forcing the rubber bit gag further in to his mouth.

"MMMPFGGHHHH" Mark moaned. He was totally beaten, there was no fight left in him, he was just happy he was able to breathe and all his focus now. was on just that.

"I like the swimming cap," he heard the boy say. "It is no fun with the kids from Scouts. I can't really do anything to them." He heard the boy sigh. "They're just going to run home and cry to their mums"

"Mppffh." Mark gasped.

"You're not going to go home and cry to mummy are you, Mark?" Jake said, covering the holes he made in the latex cap.

" MMPGGGHHHHHFFFFFF" Mark tried to move but he had no strength left.

After some minutes with this game Jake suddenly said, "Ohh, I almost forgot: that was mum on the phone. She had to take an extra shift in the Hospital. She asked if you were able to sleep over and stay the night "

"Mppffh ppffhh mmmmmmph"

"Yes, that's what I said. Told mum we had great fun and that you'd love to stay the night. She'll be back home around noon tomorrow." Had Mark had any fight left in him he'd flip but all that happened was a muffled sigh from his latex covered head. "So I guess we have all night to play." Jake grinned, "Won't that be nice? "

Jake left the helpless Mark on the bed. "I'll be right back." he said, "Don't move and I mean it this time. If you flip on to your side and cover those air holes, you'll be in big problems and I won't be able to hear you." the boy said.

"I'm just going to go downstairs and play with your friends." Mark heard the door close and the boy walking downstairs.

Mark just lay there wondering how the hell this happened. One minute he was drinking beer with his team mates and friends, the next they were all tied up with a fiendish teenager controlling their fate.

Picture 7

As Mark. Lay there helpless sweating and drooling in his tight latex hood. Something happened. the sweat and the drool coming from him. Started to pool up in the neck of the mask. Slowly the mask started to fill with his fluids.  " MMMPHHFFF " He screamed in the gag. He tired to tilt his head further back, and that helped, for some time. But his drool mingled sweat soon started to run in to his mouth. Mark started to sink it.. if the water got up to his breathing holes. He be in BIG problems-

Suddenly he heard Jake burst in the to room. " HHHMPFFFHH" He screamed. " Fuck mark. im sorry dude," he heard the boy say " I totally forgot that happens" Jake start to loosen the straps on Marks gag harness. He pulled the tight latex cap off his face. " Sorry sorry sorry " The boy said grinning. Mark was not even give time to recover. b4 Jake strapped the gag harness back in place. Forcing the bite gag even further in to the back of his mouth..  " MMMPHF! "   Jake checked Marks ropes and jumped off the bed again.. " I still have an date with you four friends " he said Grinning.. As he left the room again he looked back- At the drooling sweating Jock on his bed..

When he was sure Mark. did not see it. he opened his hand and revealed the crumbled up latex cap. He quickly pulled down the front of his jockstrap and revealed his semi hard member. He quickly wrapped it in Marks former head cover. pulling his jockstrap back when this was done.

Jake turned his head. And looked directly at you the reader.!  " What? "  " I cant see any pockets. Can you? "  Jake waved goodbye to his readers. And ran downstairs..

Mark was starting to shake. His body was starting to complain over the tight hogtie he was in. how long he been like this he did not know. his legs was cramping up. His Neck hurt. He hoped the boy was coming back soon. and he be able to tell him..

Something was clearly going on downstairs . Josh grunting was getting was getting louder, and Bob´s gagging sounds was getting faster. " Now we cocking " he heard Jake grin. " That's the way to do it " Suddenly Josh
let out an huge Gasping Grunt. " Was sent that nice " Jake was grinning. Mark heard the sound like an zipper being pulled again.. " You Big Boy, Deserves an price " He Heard Jake say. " You deserve the swimmer. Stay right there I be right back. don't think about girls he wont like that " The giggling boy came running up the stairs.

Mark was chocked. Did the boy just do what he think he did. one of the towns most celebrated jocks. famous  for his gay bashings. The grinning boy ran in to the room and jumped up to him on the bed. He started to untie marks neck ropes and freed him from the tight head restrictions..

" I need this he said. I only have one. " He undid the straps on Marks gag harness. " I wont gag you if you promise to behave" He said. Mark let his head flop down on the bed. He started to work his sore jaws. " Please "
" Let me go" He said  " I will, soon trust me. You okay Mark? "  " No" Jake stroked his hair and said  " I will be back soon, Don't disappoint me or I will come back and put you in the swimmer again"
" Plz stop" mark gasped . Jake wasn't listening he was out the door again. running grinning down the stairs.

As mark lay there up under the hot roof. he heard josh moan and grunt as his head was tied to his shoulder ropes. He heard the protests when the boy pulled the latex hood over his head and face.. Suddenly Mark heard
Bob starting to gag again.. And as josh's grunting intensified. So did the gagging protests from Bob.. " What's This?  Mark heard Jake Grin " you like this big boy. good thing you going to stay like that an long time then"

Mark heard the zipping sound. " Better get you of that thing. b4 this big boy choke's you to death "  YOU FUCKING LITTLE FAMMPHHFF! " " See that laptop there " He heard the boy say " the webcam been recording all you boys been doing the last few hours " " MMPHFF!  MMPPF! " " Don't think I don't see that boner you have " Jake was hissing " So don't give me that shite, if you ever tell anyone about this. that film is going on the school web site. I am going to remove my hand now. and you are going to be an big boy and behave "  " fuck you "

" You can go back on big boy here. as you see he like the swimmer. or you can get the ball gag " " FUCK YOU. YOU LITTLE CUNT. I AM GOING TO"  " Big boy it is " Jake said with an grin.
Mark heard his friend gagging protests and the zipping sound again..

" that's those 2 boyz sorted. What to do with the rest of you? "

Mark heard the screaming muffled protests as Jake started to do something to his 2 remaining friends.

Mark started feverishly to fight his bonds again. he had to get free now. And put an stop to this

What ever happen ?

Kid Bronco

• For your info. Kid Bronco is also phil
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2015, 08:59:24 PM »
Mighty fine and love the high resolution quality.

pakman

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2016, 05:48:19 PM »
Couldn't agree more with Kid Broncos comments; these renderings are superb and the story content just makes me want to see how the story line is resolved. It is very much, for me, like watching a good film; what comes next?
I haven't purchased the locker room series with "Stan" – but I will be doing that this month! Offer your work is is very very good and I look forward to seeing more of what you have done here at BD. The resolution of these images is wonderful – having worked with 3-D imaging for a while I know how difficult producing these images can be. If I sent you a storyline, do you think you could produce images for that story? What kind of fee would you charge to do it?
Some of you may remember the "Katharsis.net" website. The graphic artist Male-x used to do a lot of renderings of storylines at that site. Through the years I've collected many of Male-x's drawings; the fact I've even borrowed his name and begun to produce storylines with photographic images in his honor. It's simply a way to acknowledge Male – X's contribution to this genre of art and literature. I.m going to include a few of Male-X's images in homage to his work.
pakman --  "Nihil humani alienum puto."

Vuffer

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2016, 06:14:49 PM »
First of all I am really happy you like my little Jake story. Jake have many adventures. This is an few of them.

I don't know what I want to charge for an story line- it depends what you have in mind. and how much time I have to spend making it.. But if you tell me what you have in mind. we can talk about it.

Couldn't agree more with Kid Broncos comments; these renderings are superb and the story content just makes me want to see how the story line is resolved. It is very much, for me, like watching a good film; what comes next?
I haven't purchased the locker room series with "Stan" – but I will be doing that this month! Offer your work is is very very good and I look forward to seeing more of what you have done here at BD. The resolution of these images is wonderful – having worked with 3-D imaging for a while I know how difficult producing these images can be. If I sent you a storyline, do you think you could produce images for that story? What kind of fee would you charge to do it?
Some of you may remember the "Katharsis.net" website. The graphic artist Male-x used to do a lot of renderings of storylines at that site. Through the years I've collected many of Male-x's drawings; the fact I've even borrowed his name and begun to produce storylines with photographic images in his honor. It's simply a way to acknowledge Male – X's contribution to this genre of art and literature. I.m going to include a few of Male-X's images in homage to his work.

Vuffer

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2016, 06:26:12 PM »
Did you know. Jane.. Had Jake baby sit Tarzan- when he first came to USA..

This is some of the fun Jake Had

pakman

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2016, 05:18:41 PM »
Vuffer,
Thank you very much for your reply. I do have a few storylines in mind that I would like to suggest you — that also might be good for the display of your artistic talent at BD. I especially like execution scenes in which the one to be executed is abused in multiple ways and then shot with bullets or arrows (ala St. Sebastian's martyrdom or the execution of prisoners in various aspects) – it really doesn't matter, in terms of methodology, but matters more in terms of the helplessness of the victims to do anything other than to submit to the will of their executioners. You're drowning series was excellent, though we don't know what led up to their drownings. It would be nice to begin a story line where they are either found guilty of some crime or executed because of their status in conflict/war. For example young soldiers were captured and made POWs, found guilty of their crimes, abused and taken out and executed.
Just a few suggestions as to what I'm interested in – methodology is secondary, visualization is preeminent.
Your Tarzan series is a good example of what I have in mind; as well as the Stan series that you produced – supposedly innocent young men becoming the victims of a crazy killer.
Any interest in producing this by way of pro-poser?
pakman --  "Nihil humani alienum puto."

Vuffer

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 05, 2016, 05:23:45 PM »
You mean something like this?   This came to mind after I read your comment.

yes that might be fun to make an story together with you. regarding the cost. of that I have no clue.. but if it is something others here will like. and we can sell it here. as a Pack. it will be cheaper.