Author Topic: Whoa, young strangle victim!  (Read 2572 times)

deadeyeswide

• View Profile
Whoa, young strangle victim!
« on: January 08, 2016, 10:43:00 PM »
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuKhpuZMHrQhLBocYl5mrWQ

deadeyeswide

• View Profile
Re: Whoa, young strangle victim!
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2016, 07:44:39 PM »
Gone now...  Too bad.

Khlirel

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2016, 04:18:50 AM »
Yeah, as usual...

deadeyeswide

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2016, 05:27:18 PM »
Yeah, as usual...

Yeah I know.  I liked the red ring around the kid's throat and the way his tongue was sticking out.  Khlirel, did you see the images of the other actors that they had up there?

Khlirel

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2016, 08:48:45 AM »
Yeah, as usual...

Yeah I know.  I liked the red ring around the kid's throat and the way his tongue was sticking out.  Khlirel, did you see the images of the other actors that they had up there?

I noticed these details. And I've to say that it's typically the kind of details you pay attention to. Therefore, I don't know why, but I feel like you're somehow linked to this production. Moreover since it's gone...

deadeyeswide

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2016, 01:51:59 AM »
Yeah, as usual...

I noticed these details. And I've to say that it's typically the kind of details you pay attention to. Therefore, I don't know why, but I feel like you're somehow linked to this production. Moreover since it's gone...

I was consulted for input, as I'm sure you would have also willingly done.  But I've no idea why it's gone now.   

Khlirel

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2016, 02:44:27 PM »
Yeah, as usual...

I was consulted for input, as I'm sure you would have also willingly done.  But I've no idea why it's gone now.

Then you're maybe still in touch to find out what's happened, that would be interesting, don't you think ?

deadeyeswide

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2016, 08:19:36 PM »
Yeah, as usual...

Then you're maybe still in touch to find out what's happened, that would be interesting, don't you think ?

There has been no way to message since the channel has gone.

jerseyuk1985

• hey, hit me up ;)
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2016, 11:49:38 AM »
Any killers for skype ;)