Author Topic: Who do you want to kill you?  (Read 1146 times)

lordtrayus

• View Profile
Who do you want to kill you?
« on: January 24, 2016, 06:05:43 AM »
For those of you like me who prefer being the victim, which actors would you want to kill you? Best deaths actors mainly but if there are others you like you can tell too. Pics are helpful as well

Kid Bronco

• For your info. Kid Bronco is also phil
    • View Profile
Re: Who do you want to kill you?
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2016, 09:53:11 PM »
Drew is one who comes to mind since I find it especially erotic to have someone I wouldn't think of as a killer be the one who turns out to be just that. His innocent expression (when he wants to give us that impression) is the type that can melt your heart and coax you in. It's as though he's tempting you to come closer. Then, just as you reach out to him, he starts pumping you full of lead. Then, just to be even more sadistic, he continues to smile at you in that gentile manner as you stagger towards him. You reach out, maybe begging him to help you and not to shoot you again. He wraps his arms around you to hold you up and keep you on your feet for a moment. Why the hell is he doing that? Who knows? Maybe he likes how your body feels as it tries to convulse because of all those slugs he pumped into your gut. Or perhaps he feels like he should offer you this brief moment of pleasure as your legs buckle under you and you slowly slide to the floor while desperately clawing at his body.

gymbodguy

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2016, 06:49:30 PM »
I would love to be snuffed out by BIG LOU. him slowly smothering me in all his big thick muscles! .. mmmmm

Kellyster5

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2017, 01:10:23 PM »
Really like the idea of Mateo and Josh teaming up on me. Both wearing gloves as one covers my mouth and nose, and the other strangles me 😉
GK

Cortez87

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2017, 01:19:23 PM »
Drew or  Stan for sure or both... Feel free to ad some sex and guns and knifes

Richardtom

• View Profile
Who do you want to kill you
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2018, 09:11:48 AM »
No matter who you are, there is a game for you. They can be an excellent way to escape reality for a moment and forget your hectic life. This article will cover many helpful tips for gaming.