Author Topic: Mark's latest Clip  (Read 1153 times)

Victor

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Mark's latest Clip
« on: January 26, 2016, 08:33:51 AM »
As some of you may have already seen, on Mark's latest clip he shows more that he would like...

http://www.bestdeaths.com/mark-strangled-while-sunbathing-in-his-trunks.html

Specially because he wasn't aware that he was and we didn't tell him, I know, shame on us X)

That's why he hold back this clip for a while, but we convinced / tricked (I know, shame on us! xD) him and with a bit of reluctance he released it.

He's still a bit embarrassed a bit for it, he's shy.....

So, if you've seen this clip write here what you thought of it and give some encouraging words to Marc ;)
Advises are welcome as well.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2016, 11:28:01 PM by Victor »

doug

• View Profile
Re: Marc's latest Clip
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2016, 06:49:37 PM »
LOL  First off Marc shows everything, Mark a different story.  I don't buy the "shy" crap, he's just a tease.  He's got nothing what so ever to be embarrassed about and he knows it. if he's embarrassed it's because he knows if he let it all hang out, he'd put the other guys to shame.  Mark made the transition to actor with no problem, if he wants to go this way, I'm sure he'll be awesome.  If he chooses not too, it wouldn't matter to me, whatever he's comfortable with.  Don't get me wrong, I would love to see him let it all hang out, but have no problem with him just the way he is.

Although you could send him back to Orlando with Blake, let the guys have a go at him, get him used to the idea.  LOL

dannynlb

• View Profile
Re: Marc's latest Clip
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2016, 07:35:04 PM »
I totally agree, Mark is a great looking guy, doubt any of this was a trick on him.  He has nothing to be ashamed of.  Would also love to see more but if not at least nice nut sack bud.

pakman

• View Profile
Re: Mark's latest Clip
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2016, 06:38:25 PM »
Mark is a very handsome young man. He is in great shape physically, has a great personality. If he says that he's a bit embarrassed by the last clip that BD released of him, I believe it! Personally, I wouldn't mind seeing Mark in the altogether. In fact I would kind of welcome it. The BD actors who are willing to do nude work have all been rather nice-looking guys with good bodies and possess the ability to forget that they aren't wearing anything and focus on the scene content and storyline. If Mark does not however wish to do "full frontal nudity" is okay with me; I just wish you'd consider it. I would compare the experience to being in the gym locker room, shower room, etc. getting nude in a public place or in a public way in those situations is a normal and natural thing to do. Yeah Mark!
pakman --  "Nihil humani alienum puto."