Author Topic: MALE-X-Overdosed-Kevin in the Morgue P1  (Read 1279 times)

pakman

• View Profile
MALE-X-Overdosed-Kevin in the Morgue P1
« on: January 28, 2016, 08:10:21 PM »
MALE-X -- PERFIDY HAS A PRICE

Kevin Andrews was a 20- year-old sophomore at the University of Oregon (UO). That was the beginning of the  story. Kevin Andrews had recently been unfaithful to his girlfriend of some four years. He had been screwing around with a few other young women; kind of feeling his oats as it were. When his girlfriend of several years discovered Kevin's infidelity she decided that she had had enough; not only with his screwing around but also with his continuous drug use. Kevin smoked pot recreationally; pot was legalized in Oregon; but would also use heroin every now and then just for the sheer pleasure of the rush that he felt when he shot up. He didn't do it very often, but often enough in his girlfriend's presence not only to get high but also to get hard. Kevin had begun to lose interest in his girlfriend, you see, and would use heroin is a kind of sexual stimulant – to get hard in order to have sex with his girlfriend. When she found out about his infidelity – he was fucking other girls regularly and often found excuses why he could not be as attentive to his girlfriend as she would have liked. She made a decision that Kevin's drug use had become a problem for her and had that she had had enough of Kevin. She also decided that Kevin had to go; especially because he was fucking around with other girls and she no longer would tolerate it. She really didn't care how I removed him from her life, she just wanted to him gone. She wanted him dead.

My name is MALE – X; that's my professional name,  I'm in the business of taking care of other people's "personnel" problems. That's what I do; solve people's personnel issues. I received an email early one morning from Kevin's girlfriend telling me that she wanted him out of her life. She wanted also to make sure that Kevin's death would appear as an "accidental overdose” of his favorite sexual stimulant. I agreed and told her that it would be awhile before it happened; she was to continue playing her part until he was “erased” from her life. She accepted, the deal was sealed. A hundred thousand dollars is worth the effort after all and she was willing and able to pay the price. I don't come cheap, especially for what it is that I do. She was willing to pay the price; half upfront and the other half when she received the "confirming" photographs of Kevin's corpse.

In the next ten days I found out as much as I could about Kevin's living situation; his class schedule, his habits and routines. He had an off-campus apartment shared with two other guys a short distance from the university. His girlfriend's email had included Kevin's address and a photograph. I even managed to break into his apartment one day when I was certain it would be vacant and planted a couple of miniature cameras in Kevin's apartment to find the right time when he would would be alone. I knew that Kevin's two roommates would be away for the weekend and that Kevin would probably be alone later that night. He had gone out to his favorite pub and having failed to “score” that night, returned a little before 1:00 am. He sat down in his room and had pulled out his “gear” of heroin to get wasted before he went to bed. He laid it all out, the syringe, the heroin; one last high before crashing for the night. I had been watching, you see, and I knew that's probably what he would do on a solitary Friday night; especially having failed to “score” at the bar.

It took several weeks to make it happen. It didn't take much for me to pick up a temp-position with the local mortuary in Eugene that was contracted by the police department to handle student deaths at UO. The local mortician was very content with having temp assistants. I applied for the temp job and accepted the position when it was offered. I even volunteered for the “graveyard” shift—8:00 PM 'til 8:00 AM, just to be sure that I had the opportunity to catch all the overnight “situations” that happen to come up. I was on duty that night when the situation became available. The routine at the coroner/morticians office allowed me a regular modus operandi. I usually took my break around 1:00 AM, getting back a little bit after 2:00 AM. That particular night I got the break I was waiting for; I had been monitoring Kevin's activity closely for the pass week, looking for the opportune moment to fulfill the contract. That Friday it happened. Kevin returned to his apartment around 1:00 AM, alone. I told the attending mortician I was taking my break. I got in my car and headed to Kevin's apartment building.

When I knocked on the door, Kevin answered. I posed as a fellow college student in need of help. He opened the door and I explained that my cell phone had “died” and I needed to use a phone to get a ride home. Kevin hadn't noticed that I was wearing a pair of latex gloves when I knocked at his door. When he turned to go get his cell phone I pulled the syringe of potassium chloride out of my back pocket, pulled the plastic needle casing from the syringe and jabbed it into right side of his neck and pushed the plunger quickly. Kevin turned around, his eyes wide open and reached for the right side of his neck. He stood there for a moment, staring at me,  before his knees gave way and he fell to the floor. I slowly closed the door and watch his body convulse as the potassium chloride took effect. He gasped for breath as the drug kicked in; his right hand clawing at his chest as his heart began to slow down. He was slowly losing consciousness, he wouldn't be able to fight back, he began to pass out in less than a minute from the effects of the drug; his eyes wide open. I hurriedly  grabbed him under his arms and pulled him into the center of the living room, pausing for a moment, before pulling in into his bedroom. I laid his body on the floor, he was still gasping for breath. I put my left hand on his chest, feeling for his heartbeat as it began to slow down. In a moment I moved to his desk, picked up the syringe of heroin that he had already prepared and  injected it into the artery of his left arm.

I lifted Kevin's T-shirt and and unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans. He had a really nice body; smooth skin, flat nipples, an appealing navel. Pulling his jeans down, Kevin's penis was fully erect and the head of his cock protruding from beneath the band of his black semi briefs. I kept my left hand on his bare chest feeling his heartbeat and grasped his rock hard penis and begin to stroke it. As his heart slowed, I continued to stroke his cock for just a few moments before his cock erupted in a huge orgasm spraying his chest and belly with the last cum he would ever shoot. His body convulsed over and over as he shot his last ever load while he gasped to breathe, his arms and legs flailing for several moments while he unloaded. His body convulsed a final time before he lay completely still, his eyes wide open. Kevin's body convulsed violently for a moment before he lay still his right hand still clutching his chest. I knew that it would only take a few more moments before he would stop breathing. I watched his face as it began to turn a purplish shade of blue, It would be another few moments before Kevin's body lay completely still on his bedroom floor.

I immediately called 911 and reported a drug overdose at Kevin's address, giving the 911 operator the apartment number Kevin occupied. After Kevin had stopped moving and I was sure that he wasn't breathing I exited the apartment. The Eugene PD/EMS arrived 5 minutes later to find Kevin in the middle of his bedroom. The Eugene PD/EMS hurrying to tried to revive him; finally calling the coroner who arrived about 15 minutes later. After an hour, having thoroughly looked over the situation – the empty syringe, the heroin on his desk, the coroner pronounced Kevin dead at the scene. The coroner called at 4:00 AM and the attending mortician, Cal, was told to pick up a dead body. I had returned from my break around 2:00 AM and was sitting in the office when Cal came in to tell me that we had a body to pick up.

We got to Kevin's apartment, we found one Eugene PD officer at the door of the apartment. The young officer was a pretty good-looking lad and told us what to expect when we walked in. We found Kevin's dead body on the floor in his bedroom. He was fully dressed in jeans and a T-shirt, still wearing his shoes. We laid out the yellow plastic body bag that we would wrap his body in. We placed it on the floor next to his body and slid his body into the middle of the yellow sheet. I pulled off one of his sneakers, grabbed a toe tag and filled out the essential information. We wrapped his body up in the tarp placed it on the stretcher and took his body out to the van. Since he had been pronounced dead at the scene neither Cal nor I felt that we needed to be very careful with the corpse; we picked him up and placed him in the back of the coroner's van and headed off to the morgue facility with Kevin's dead body.

When we arrived we rolled Kevin's dead body into the preparation room, moving his body onto a metal table to begin preparations for an examination of Kevin's corpse. Cal cutaway all of Kevin's clothing just as the coroner arrived and examined Kevin's body. He grabbed a stethoscope and checked for a heart beat; he then checked the corpse temperature and did a rather thorough exam of Kevin's torso, head, arms and legs. In all, the only thing he found besides the obvious semen on Kevin's cock and torso, was the needle puncture in his left arm. He took a blood sample and marked it for toxicology, handing it to me to run it through the processor in the lab. It took all of 15 minutes for me to finish the blood processing. I printed out the results and took them back to the prep room where the coroner was chatting with Cal. He looked at the results and concluded that Kevin had died of a self-inflicted lethal dose of heroin. He handed me the paper work and I tucked it neatly into the file, He concluded that a more thorough autopsy just wasn't necessary and told Cal to prepare Kevin's body for the trip to the funeral home. The rest of the story is obvious. . . Kevin Andrews, the perfidious young man, was readied for the trip to the funeral home for the preparation for his cremation

I sent a text to Kevin's girlfriend with pictures of course. . .  She wired the rest of the money to my account in the Bahamas.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2016, 03:35:04 PM by pakman »
pakman --  "Nihil humani alienum puto."

pakman

• View Profile
Re: MALE-X-Kevin in the Morgue P2
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2016, 08:17:08 PM »
Finishing up -- Kevin's corpse in the morgue.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2016, 03:33:15 PM by pakman »
pakman --  "Nihil humani alienum puto."

Kid Bronco

• For your info. Kid Bronco is also phil
    • View Profile
Re: MALE-X-GETTING RID OF A DRUGGIE-THE MORGUE
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2016, 10:08:44 PM »
Excellent story there pakman and the photos were the perfect match. Thank you.