Author Topic: INSTANT CREDITS  (Read 2399 times)

Victor

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
INSTANT CREDITS
« on: January 31, 2016, 12:43:56 PM »

Hi all!

As you might have noticed, there is a new way to pay for the credits.
Currently, this is available only in the U.S., we are working on making it available for everyone.

In step 2 of checking out, you can now select the option to pay by E-Check instead of a credit card.

All you need is your checkbook, and there are instructions on the page of where to locate the routing #, account #, and check number on a check. You will enter those three details from a check, then the checkout process is as usual.

The only difference is with a credit card you have to wait up to 12 hours for your credit to be applied to your account balance, but with E-Check the credit will be in your account immediately.

Victor

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: INSTANT CREDITS
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2016, 12:45:12 PM »
Someone was so happy with it that he sent us a nice message:

I did use eChecking for the very first time a few days ago. I was a bit skeptical, but the process was both instantaneous and flawless. My bestdeaths.com credits were immediately available upon the conclusion of the transaction, and the transaction appeared in my banking statement as all other checks do. Given the ease of this new option, I will definitely be using eChecking for all future transactions.
                                                                                                                                                                                             ~Mdjtdc

pakman

• View Profile
Re: INSTANT CREDITS
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2016, 02:28:49 PM »
Yes, I tried e-check for the first time a few days ago (once it opened it for me in the checkout menu!). It too operated very efficiently. I still have a small balance in my "credits" account; trying to figure out how to handle and make use of that balance. The new E-check option is a great addition as a payment option.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2016, 04:08:30 PM by pakman »
pakman --  "Nihil humani alienum puto."