Author Topic: BODY PIERCINGS AND TATOOS  (Read 566 times)

pakman

• View Profile
BODY PIERCINGS AND TATOOS
« on: February 07, 2016, 11:20:57 AM »
I was wondering if other members of the BD forum might have any opinion regarding tattoos and body piercings. I've been around this website for quite a while and have noticed that some of the actors/models have added body piercings and tattoos. This is only my opinion of course but I, for one, often make decisions about what video clips I purchase based on the individual models/actors looks.
In the past week, BD has offered a new clip featuring Blake and Scrappy; it is a video about foot worship to which I have no objection. However, I've also made a very conscious decision not to purchase this video clip primarily because Scrappy has pierced his nipples. I realize full well that my decision whether to buy or not to buy this video clip is entirely dependent upon my aesthetic tastes. Scrappy is a very handsome young man with a very, very attractive physique. His nipple rings however are real turnoff for me. So regardless of who he may be paired with in any future clips; I won't be buying any Scrappy clips in the near future. In the first video clip I saw Scrappy in he is paired with Blake, a rather nice-looking young fellow in his own right. The story line consists in scrappy going to visit a doctor for some kind of injections into his face and lips. After he receives an injection to help him relax but actually knocks him out, his body is laid out on a sheet covered pool table where he is stripped of his clothes and is molested and eventually strangled. In this particular video, Scrappy has no nipple rings. He is possessed however of of fine looking physique and Blake's ministrations are very attentive. Blake eventually strangles Scrappy with his stethoscope. It wasn't altogether exciting video clip. But after recently previewing the new Blake/scrappy video clip – one I will not be purchasing any time soon – I found his nipple rings to be a real turnoff.
Yes, I know that Blake has pierced nipples. I have to admit, in all honesty, that because of those piercings I just find myself hesitant to purchase any future Blake video clips. If the scene is good that does is a factor that influences my decision whether or not to purchase.
What I'm trying to say is that many of these young actors/models are really attractive young men who have absolutely beautiful bodies ripe for the kill. I realize also that body decoration is a matter of personal choice. They are always and everywhere free to choose what they decorate their bodies with. I'm just wondering though if other members of the BD forum have any opinions regarding this kind of body decoration.
I've also noted that Josh, when he first appeared in a BD video clip did not have the tatoo on his chest. I find his tattoo to be very distracting from appreciating is otherwise handsome body. Even when Jake first appeared in a BD video clip he was sporting the "Forgive and Forget" tattoo on his upper chest. Though I hate to say it I found Jake to be a little less attractive because of that tattoo. When he and Chad appeared in a number of BD clips later, I notice that Chad had a tattoo in the same place, the upper portion of their chests.
Again I realize perfectly well that the actor/model is perfectly free to do whatever they wish to do to their bodies; I find, however, that for me it makes them a little bit less attractive.

I would really appreciate other members of this forum's opinions regarding body piercings and tattoos; whether they find them as distracting as I do.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2016, 11:48:53 AM by pakman »
pakman --  "Nihil humani alienum puto."

Victor

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: BODY PIERCINGS AND TATOOS
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2016, 07:30:09 PM »
Yeah, quite interesting and valid point of view.

Is a matter of taste.
I personally will never get pierced or tattooed, but I think they look good on some people...some.... :P

What do you guys think?

doug

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2016, 09:10:17 PM »
All depends on the guy as far as tattoo's, skinny guys don't look good with tats.  Once you get to the moderate and buff guys, all depends on how much, I don't like over-kill.  But can find it pretty hot on a guy.  With piercings the tongue and belly button does gross me out, over-sized or 'loud' piercings are distracting. However others can be used to make a really hot scene.  For example many of the videos from DBB use electro-torture, one of the hottest is nipple shots, my fantasy would be to use the piercings.  Blake tied a chair, nipple piercing with the electrified clip, also prevents the actor from actually getting his tits pinched. Either way, what looks good on one guy, may not on another.  That's why there are so many categories, people like different things, if it doesn't interest me I don't get it. 

badjohnny25

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2016, 10:00:09 AM »
I have mixed feeling about tattoos as I also agree that some look good with it and some don't.  Although I do think lots of guys do look good with tattoos if they are in the right spot.  But I also agree that for some it takes away from their physique.  I recently got into body building and entered one competition and that is one thing that some judges will mark you down for is having tattoos because it takes away from your physique and during competition and shows that is what you are displaying. 

I'm really not a fan of piercings if it's not in your ear.  Some guys look really good with their ears pierced.  Other than that I'm not a fan of piercings at all.  Steve for example I think has one of his ears pierced and I think he looks good with the piercing.  I do not think nipples or anything other than your ears are attractive what so ever. 

I personally have thought about getting tattooed but was never sure on what exactly to get.  And I was always told if you're not sure or if you are ever doubting it do not get it because it is something permanent.  Being Hawaiian it is also a huge cultural thing to have tattoos as lots of us have tattoos representing our families and many tribal designs.  Therefore I'm okay with tattoos as long as they are in the right spot and for some it makes them look good.  Others it does not look good on them. 

Body art is definitely a personal preference and for some it makes them look good and for others it does not.  It all depends on personal taste as well as the individual if they match with the tattoo/piercing or not. 

pakman

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2016, 01:18:03 PM »
I agree with badjohnny25 in this regard: tattoos can be a very attractive body decoration in some cultural and personal circumstances. But when you consider the possibility that the emotions of the individual in question may change and  no longer feel the kind of emotional realities they faced at one period of their lives; they still have marked their bodies with a vivid reminder of the emotions they were feeling at a particular time in a particular circumstance.
The situation that brought me to ask the question in the first place was Blake and Scrappy's last mutual video outing. I viewed the "trailer" several times and actually found myself making a conscious decision not to purchase that video clip. I like Blake and Scrappy; both of these young guys have nice physiques. I would be highly disinclined to throw either of them out of bed ever faced with that potentiality. Blake's nipple piercings are very, very subtle. I don't really mind his tattoos either. It was Scrappy's nipple piercings that I found spoiled it for me. I'm sure he is a very nice young man and I found him very appealing in his first video with "Dr. S." He had such a very appealing physicality that the addition of his nipple rings now have diminished for me. Be that as it may, I am probably not going to be purchasing any other Scrappy vid clips in the near future.
I recognize clearly that this too is a "personal preference." But just as Scrappy has the right to do whatever he wants to do to his body; I, as a customer, have the right not to buy what he selling.
I agree with others who say it's up to the actors or models individual tastes and/or preferences. Be that as it may, personally, I'm not going to be purchasing anything that Scrappy appears in, recognizing clearly that this too is a matter of "personal" taste on my part.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2016, 01:31:52 PM by pakman »
pakman --  "Nihil humani alienum puto."