Author Topic: Hair Grabbing  (Read 858 times)

Victor

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Hair Grabbing
« on: February 08, 2016, 07:32:09 PM »
Recently we got a message of someone praising the clips where the killers grab or stroke the victims hair, while attacking or when they are unconscious or dead.

What do you guys think of this action?

pakman

• View Profile
Re: Hair Grabbing
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2016, 08:33:14 PM »
I rather enjoy the scenes in which the victim's hair is grabbed/pulled especially when the victim is unconscious or in the midst of struggling to get away from his attacker. It adds a certain realism to the scenes. It also seems to be a natural kind of thing to do when the murderer is attempting to render his victim helpless. My preference would be to really rough up the victim a whole lot more before finally killing him. A few bruises on the face or a good bloody lip/nose would go far in making the helplessness of the victim appear more real. In one of Blake/Warren video clips, Blake beats Warren up a bit before finally throwing him to the floor, naked, choking him to death, masturbating and cuming all over his dead body. Beating the victim, pulling his hair, and generally messing with the victim just adds to the overall effect.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2016, 08:39:37 PM by pakman »
pakman --  "Nihil humani alienum puto."

Kid Bronco

• For your info. Kid Bronco is also phil
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2016, 10:00:31 PM »
Yes, I see it as a way to announce your domination over someone. In the cowboy kind of action that I like, there's at least one hair-grabbing situation that I think is really sexy. When a kill is brought into town draped over the saddle, we might see the sheriff grabbing a handful of his hair and lifting his head up to make an
identification. If it's a cute, young fucker, it's especially exciting. Because his head is hanging in that downward position from being draped over the saddle, his mouth will drop open when his head is lifted. Fuck yeah. And since this is fantasy, I'd like to think that there's some tiny part of his brain stem that's still sending out a few last signals to his muscles. In this case, as his mouth drops open, his eyes roll up into their sockets as if he's trying to get a look at his killer and the bystanders who are all getting boners as they check out the nasty bullet hole between his shoulder blades. Of course it's a "dead stare," but in some ways that makes it even more erotic. Every one of the onlookers gets the feeling that he's looking only at him.

Kid Bronco

• For your info. Kid Bronco is also phil
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2016, 11:17:01 AM »
Very sexy photos there pakman. Thank you. As for the hair grabbing, I've seen it done a few times in western movies as I mentioned above. One of the best examples (for me) was one in the original True Grit movie.