Author Topic: Blake-Alexis  (Read 1318 times)

Cortez87

• View Profile
Blake-Alexis
« on: February 10, 2016, 03:25:17 PM »
Alexis - Blake

Blake hates Alexis and have always wanted to get revenge. When they went to class together Blake had a crush on Alexis, but Alexis always made fun of Blake and said the ugliest thing to him when they were near each other.

One evening they meet each other on the street but Alexis do not even notice Blake. So Blake followes him home to his apartment. Blake waits outside and finds a window to the bathroom. Suddenly, the lights comes on and he sees Alexis getting ready to take a bath. Blake sees Alexis stripping down to his Boxers just before the steam from the hot water covers the window. Blake waits a bit before he goes back to the front door and enters the apartment. Here he waits in the living room till Alexis is finished taking a bath.

Alexis comes into the room only wearing his boxers. He sees Blake sitting on the sofa with a gun pointing at him. Blake asks him to come closer. Alexis Approaches while the fear stands out clearly across his face. Blake gets up and keeps the gun locked on Alexis.

Suddenly Alexis brother comes into the room and Blake reacts without thinking and firing a shot. The shot hits Alexis brother in the middle of the forehead and he dies Instently and falls to the floor next to Alexis. Blake looks frightened at the dead brother and although it was not meant to go down like this, he uses this to his advantage. "If you do not want to end up like your brother there, I suggest you do exactly as I say," says Blake as he points towards the dead brother on the floor.

Alexis now know that Blake is serious and nod as a sign that he understands. Blake asks him get up close and Alexis obey. Then Blake starts to touch Alexis upper body and soon after he starts to kiss and lick Alexis upper body while the gun still aimed at Alexis. "moan" orders Blake and Alexis starts moaning reluctantly.

Blake orders Alexis to take off the boxers and Alexis ends up naked. Blake gets Alexis on his knees and he asks Alexis to open his pants. Alexis opens Blakes pants and Reveals a big bugle in Blakes boxers. Then the Boxers comes off too and Blakes cock jumps out and nearly hits Alexis face.

"Suck my cock" Blake commands but Alexis hesitates and Blake presses the barrel of the gun against his temple and presses Alexis head closer to his cock.
Alexis reluctantly opens his mouth and closes  the lips around the head.  Then he starts to suck gently while his face is lit up by fear. It only takes a minute for  Blake to cum and he does it without warning.

Good boy" says Blake and pulls the trigger while the gun is still pointed at Alexis temple.  Alexis dies instently and collapses on the floor and ends up lying on his back next to his brother. Blake comes up close and  plants 3 shots  into Alexis chest to make sure that he is dead. Then he looks over at the brother and then fires 3 shots into the brothers chest just to be safe. 
« Last Edit: February 10, 2016, 04:25:01 PM by Cortez87 »

pakman

• View Profile
Re: Blake-Alexis
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2016, 03:57:35 PM »
. . . hey . . . i'm too old to come more than twice a day. (LOL) Your story and the images that it evokes were terrific. I'm still waiting to see Alexsis get shot in a video; would really love to see him bleed after getting plugged in the chest/torso. That would be a really hot video.
pakman --  "Nihil humani alienum puto."

Cortez87

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2016, 04:28:51 PM »
thx ... yeah can't wait for that to happen...

pakman

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2016, 08:23:02 PM »
. . . The most recent Alexis video was very hot. You pardon the expression, I came all over that one! Alexis gets stabbed in strangled and looks like a ripe subject for a bit of necrophilia when he finally succumbs to the three stab wounds in his belly and the Tate garrotte around his neck. I couldn't help but imagine what 30 minutes with Alexis' dead body would be like. He is such a handsome guy, that after I got him onto the floor, I would do him so that I could stare at his face. I'd also make sure that his eyes were open. My imagination is working overtime on this one!
pakman --  "Nihil humani alienum puto."