Author Topic: HOW ABOUT A FEW MORE CATEGORIES IN FAVORITE METHODS WINDOW . . .  (Read 499 times)

pakman

• View Profile
HOW ABOUT A FEW MORE CATEGORIES IN FAVORITE METHODS WINDOW . . .
« on: February 15, 2016, 04:38:49 PM »
How but opening up a few more categories in the "favorite methods" section on the board.

A few more categories like "crucifixion" or "Arrows" or other categories that would specifically relate to victims being murdered/killed by being shot with arrows or other forms of execution/murder. I've posted several photo essays under the title of "MALE–X" murders that have dealt with other forms of killing/murder of older models/actors.

I could not help but notice that there has been very little response to the subject matter of the preminent dominance of young guys killing other young guys. Yes, I find these to be a relevant and poignant fulfilling of my personal fantasies and enjoy them very much. What I am suggesting here is expanding both the age range and methodology of the murder/killings subject matter to include different/strange deaths of this web site as the murder/klling of young male subjects. The essential subject matter, after all is said and done, is death.  I recognize  that the primary subject matter of this forum has been males killing other males but I have also found that females killing males can be as stimulating as the prevalent theme of this particular website; as long as the victims are male.

Again, if you want to see what that looks like, check out on the search menu for MALE-X to get an example of what I'm talking about.

Former and now defunct websites like DEAD MAN'S CINEMA, or SERIAL KILLERS UNDERGROUND offered a lot of good material and because of what they began we are blessed with what BESTDEATHS. COM offers us now. I think you'll begin to understand that BEST DEATHS.COM have collected the best of those earlier websites and have brought their material into a more inclusive catalog of the subject matter that feature other forms of murder/killing of men in a whole variety of ways.

HBWL (Home Boys Wrestling League) was also a great sight if you wanted to see teen-aged boys being beaten up and abused. Unfortunately they are no longer around the web.

BestDeaths has survived! Thank you, Jesus!
pakman --  "Nihil humani alienum puto."