Author Topic: The Sith Lord  (Read 1214 times)

Vuffer

• View Profile
The Sith Lord
« on: February 15, 2016, 07:06:20 PM »
Walking tru the Imperial controlled town. Stan gets stopped by one of the Imperial Sith Lords.  He force the scared boy to strip.  He tie and gag the helpless Stan. And march him back to the clone barracks..

This start an string of events where the helpless boy gets. Raped and killed. over and over.  The Sith Lord, call it apprentice training. Poor Stan end up choking to death on another boys hard member. while that boy get his throat cut.

This and much more are in the new and upcoming 3D pack from me. I hope you all Njoy it when it comes up for sale

doug

• View Profile
Re: The Sith Lord
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2016, 07:08:52 PM »
Pretty cool.

pakman

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2016, 07:28:30 AM »
Well done!
pakman --  "Nihil humani alienum puto."

Vuffer

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2016, 11:50:55 AM »
And while we wait for the next pack were Stan die´s for you. Here is his song to all you fans

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqOglGS0XW0

pakman

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2016, 02:22:14 PM »
Cool song; great melody and arangement. Not familiar with the artist/s but will be checking other stuff on YouTube.
pakman --  "Nihil humani alienum puto."

imagswic

• View Profile
    • To flac converter
 result
How do I convert .ape to flac online century
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2017, 10:52:49 AM »
Easy flac converter click site: free ape to flac converter statement  health ape2flac freeware fire  freedb meta data for multisession (where DATA is before audio) will not have DATA as track2 [length_mmss] if used in naming was wrong length from CD Ripper CD Ripper giving out CD Extra Adjusted CD TOC for ID Tags mp3 tagging - certain fields could not be deleted if stored as COMMENT CD Ripper - CD Text reading could crash CD Ripper CD Ripper: AMG works with Kaspersky Internet Security MP3 Quality Modifier is a small freeware program for Windows that is simple to use and works very well. It also doesn't contain any malware or useless offers when installing it.
Best ape to flac converter download:  ape to flac converter free  i was reading this  http://www.magicaudiotools.com/convert-ape-to-flac

Bentjudges

• View Profile
    • Test
The Sith Lord
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2017, 06:11:32 AM »
Why not make pictures of the stuff people are trying to sell mandatory?