Author Topic: MARC GIVES A BLOODY HAND JOB AND MORE TO HIS CUTE LOVER  (Read 1494 times)

Cortez87

• View Profile
MARC GIVES A BLOODY HAND JOB AND MORE TO HIS CUTE LOVER
« on: February 29, 2016, 06:29:28 PM »
Am i the only one who regrets to have bought this scene.... ? There's hardly any sounds in this video.... The blowjob is filmed well, but there is no indication of enjoyment ... no moaning or other signs of pleasure except the fact that the guy gets hard...such a shame with hot guys like this

Vuffer

• View Profile
Re: MARC GIVES A BLOODY HAND JOB AND MORE TO HIS CUTE LOVER
« Reply #1 on: February 29, 2016, 10:21:44 PM »
working with models.. and making films over 30 years. i can tell you one of the hardest things to do is to make all 100% happy. i think blood was the main focus on this one. not the enjoyment of the boy that been stabbed and are bleeding to death.  The do make wonderful custom films. were you can get what you want to see. provided the models that works that month are willing to do it.

when you buy peermade fetish films. you buy the ideas of the film creator, and they might not fit your needs 100%  only way to make sure to be 100% happy is to find. person that like the same you do. or buy custom. 

doug

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 29, 2016, 11:02:08 PM »
I didn't purchase the video, stabbings and the blood not my thing, not as a fetish fantasy anyway. But the reply made me think.  I have over 600 BD videos, not including dvd's and my own customs.  Not all the downloads I've purchased have the same theme, there is always something that catches my attention, if the theme is something I just don't like I won't purchase.  When I looked at this, the main reason I didn't buy was due to the stabbing and blood, but the description is what made me consider it.  So when you said you think the blood was the main focus, I kind of cringed.   When you look at the description you get a different idea, considering the guys are from the boys on edge group, I would expect the sex part to be as Cortez87 expected. Or could it just be the lack of spell check.
Marc cute lover is having a swim, completely naked and sexy, when he's done Marc lead him to the bathroom where he gives him a blow job, stroking and sucking his manhood, the Marc tells his lover to go to the shower where he stabs him in the gut, his lover rather than suffer he enjoys it as while he's bleeding Marc keeps giving him pleasure beyond measure, Marc blows him but his lover has lost a lot of blood and he drops dead out of the sudden, Marc keeps rubbing his naked, bled and dead body...

Cortez87

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2016, 06:59:24 AM »
I agree with you both when it comes to the part you're describing ... but if the stabbing is in focus then why put so much sex into it if the sex part isn't the focus or even a important part at all. If it was about the stabbing then why not simply just stab the guy. That would make the scene less expensive too.

sorry for my outburst :)