Author Topic: Curious...GOD & CROSS.  (Read 1161 times)

dewtabb

• View Profile
Curious...GOD & CROSS.
« on: March 31, 2016, 01:57:27 PM »

I didn't know exactly what category to put this question in, but hanging seemed closest. Has anyone been aroused by photo or movie depictions of Jesus Christ on the cross?

pakman

• View Profile
Re: Curious...GOD & CROSS.
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2016, 06:00:27 PM »
I never know which category to put crucifixion scenes in either. I've sometimes thought that "suffocation" might be inappropriate category to list crucifixion scenarios. I have learned that, in crucifixion deaths, the victim usually dies because, after several hours on the cross, he is unable to continue to breathe normally because he no longer has the strength to pull his body up far enough to allow him to catch or continue to breathe. The victim dies from asphyxia.
I grew up in a very "religious" environment and was exposed throughout my elementary school years to various images of Christ on the cross. I've thought that these images and the whole passion narrative to be real "turn ons." Even as a 10 or 11-year-old I really found images of St. Sebastian, St. Lawrence, etc. to be very sexually stimulating — especially the images of Sebastian tied to a tree shot with arrows.
DREAM BOY BONDAGE.COM often features young men on the cross as a form of BDSM; these scenes have provided me with many hours of pleasurable "contemplation" and a great deal of sexual stimulation.
I have belonged to this website for many years – in fact have been a member since the site first opened (can't remember the year the site opened). The site first featured series of photographs of young men being crucified – sometimes naked, sometimes not. The images I'm attaching to this posting feature some of the DBB.com's earliest offerings.
Follow the replys to this message for additional
« Last Edit: April 22, 2016, 02:01:27 PM by pakman »
pakman --  "Nihil humani alienum puto."

dewtabb

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2016, 01:33:29 PM »
VERY SEXY!! THANK YOU!!

dewtabb

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2016, 03:28:39 PM »
TAKE A LOOK AT THIS..... SEXY:

pakman

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2016, 09:34:30 AM »
I recognize this photo from DBB.COM; his professional name is Wade and I agree with you completely, he is a very sexy young fellow.
Adding a few more to whet your appetite . . .
pakman --  "Nihil humani alienum puto."